PDA

View Full Version : Uhm, guys..

Vestige
03-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Has anyone seen the new Halo 4 Tralier? Cause they have announced, SPARTAN IVs, and why blue SPARTANS, fight red SPARTANS (question left open for the game). The question is, where do we stand?

VerbotenDonkey
03-05-2012, 07:26 PM
We'll probably need more info first. I'd guess we'll be sticking with our own lore though.

Nocte
03-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Ya they totally copied us.

bazongaman502
03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Ya they totally copied us.

*whistles and looks away* i wounder who gave them that idea ;)

Vestige
03-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Omg Bazonga, you told your aunt didn't you?

bazongaman502
03-05-2012, 07:45 PM
:walkman: i cant hear you :walkman:

Gargoyle
03-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Meh, if it's actually good enough, then maybe we could combine some stuff with our own lore.

Kuhblam
03-05-2012, 08:38 PM
We stick with our own lore. At this point, we'll need more information but we are basically a splinter universe.

~Kuhblam

d3ad1te
03-05-2012, 09:11 PM
AHHHH I've been away for a few days and all this shit is happening! woohoo

silversleek
03-05-2012, 09:16 PM
We stick with our own lore. At this point, we'll need more information but we are basically a splinter universe.

~Kuhblam

imagine they, "coincidentally" copy our lore, and then everyone accuses us of copying them..

Juggernaut9473
03-05-2012, 10:35 PM
:walkman: i cant hear you :walkman:

damn kids with their loud music lol

MedeDust
03-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Red vs. Blue has been a natural choice psychologically for centuries. French vs. Brits. America vs. Brits. Union vs. Confederation. Bloods vs. Crips lol

Bodaciousbaconn
03-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah, Kuhblam, might wanna take some screenshots of those dares on our lore :P

H2O Yordle
03-05-2012, 11:03 PM
If people say we copied there lore. You point out the fact that FC has been around way before they finally awnsered the question

Vestige
03-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Our posts, go way back into the start of halo reach. I think we're good on that, just it's like copied?

Reaper
03-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Has anyone seen the new Halo 4 Tralier? Cause they have announced, SPARTAN IVs, and why blue SPARTANS, fight red SPARTANS (question left open for the game). The question is, where do we stand?

you do realize the book Halo: Glasslands announced spartan 4s........ that was many months ago.

silversleek
03-06-2012, 06:06 PM
you do realize the book Halo: Glasslands announced spartan 4s........ that was many months ago.

yeah, but it didn't say they would be in the game.

Vestige
03-06-2012, 08:08 PM
^

Scarekro
03-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Redundant thread is redundant. All this info is common knowledge among dedicated Halo fans.

SPOILER (Kind of)

SPARTAN IVs are a secret project created by ONI Commander-in-Chief Admiral Margaret Parangosky, headed by Dr. Halsey. Those who went through the program would be consenting volunteers, adults only, reminiscent of Project: ORION (SPARTAN Is) as well as the remaining SPARTAN IIIs who wished to be reintegrated. The instructors of the program would also be SPARTAN IIs.

However, I'm very interested to see their reason for the RvB fighting.

Nocte
03-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Redundant thread is redundant. All this info is common knowledge among dedicated Halo fans.

SPOILER (Kind of)

SPARTAN IVs are a secret project created by ONI Commander-in-Chief Admiral Margaret Parangosky, headed by Dr. Halsey. Those who went through the program would be consenting volunteers, adults only, reminiscent of Project: ORION (SPARTAN Is) as well as the remaining SPARTAN IIIs who wished to be reintegrated. The instructors of the program would also be SPARTAN IIs.

However, I'm very interested to see their reason for the RvB fighting.

Training sims? haha

Rokkman X
03-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Training sims that have a fun "We hate the other team!" fiction about it, and a few wierdos actually believe the fake propaganda. They merge the story for their multiplayer with Red vs. Blue making RvB canon in the Halo universe.

Scarekro
03-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Training sims would be a cool idea. However, executive producer Kiki Wolfkill said "Part of our storytelling goal with Halo 4 is to also serve as a bridge with campaign and multiplayer." It wouldn't be a direct relation, but their would be a narration that would make playing multiplayer feel like what you're doing online matters in the universe, just like campaign. So we won't be a bunch of SPARTANs mindlessly slaughtering each other. We'll have a mission. More info is supposed to be released on that soon. Can't wait.

I'm really glad they're tying all of their books into the game. Glasslands, the Forerunner Saga, and the Anniversary terminals are all connected to Halo 4. And anybody who read Primordium (and dropped a load at the end like I did) has an idea of what's gonna happen and who may be making an unexpected comeback.