PDA

View Full Version : Slayer

sLaYeRcRiSiSX
03-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Hey guys, Names Slayer or Randy (Prefer Slayer)

I'm a 19yr old College student living in California. XBL GT: sLaYeRcRiSiSX. I play just about the occasional shooter, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, etc. Don't ask me which is better cause I prefer both of them. A fellow from this site I moderate posted a recruitment post about this place and thought this might be something new to experience.

I do have a few questions before I apply to join here.

1. Forgive this noobish question, but I don't have all of the Reach Map Packs, will I still be able to join? or do I need to have them in order to join.
2. I run a clan, but it's not based on Halo, Am I still able to join?

Cheers! Hope to game with you guys soon.

VerbotenDonkey
03-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Hey Slayer, welcome to Forerunner Conflict. I'm REDD Major General VerbotenDonkey. Regarding your map pack issue, don't worry, you can still play, however if either Faction decided to attack a Map that was on the Map Pack, then you just couldn't participate in that battle, however we fight over two Maps every Sunday, so you could still play in the other battle so long as it was a Map you had. And to your Clan problem, don't worry, we are a community, we don't care how many other places you are in. =) Hope that helps, and enjoy yourself!

sLaYeRcRiSiSX
03-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Hey Slayer, welcome to Forerunner Conflict. I'm REDD Major General VerbotenDonkey. Regarding your map pack issue, don't worry, you can still play, however if either Faction decided to attack a Map that was on the Map Pack, then you just couldn't participate in that battle, however we fight over two Maps every Sunday, so you could still play in the other battle so long as it was a Map you had. And to your Clan problem, don't worry, we are a community, we don't care how many other places you are in. =) Hope that helps, and enjoy yourself!

Thank you for help, and for the welcome as well.

VerbotenDonkey
03-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Anytime ^_^

P.S. Go REDD! We have <enter your favorite dessert here>! =P

d3ad1te
03-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Welcome!

Spartanbh
03-09-2012, 05:30 PM
WELCOME TO FC! (You can also go BLUE! They need members =P)

sLaYeRcRiSiSX
03-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Just dropped in my app for Blue, sorry folks but Blue was always my favorite color :)

VerbotenDonkey
03-09-2012, 05:33 PM
WELCOME TO FC! (You can also go BLUE! They need members =P)

With the loss of Sparta, REDD has less members.

At least that's what I'm told.

Anarchy
03-11-2012, 01:10 AM
With the loss of Sparta, REDD has less members.

At least that's what I'm told.

It's close enough that it doesn't really matter TBH, but I think REDD has more now.

Welcome to the community! Sadly, you joined during peacetime, so we don't have battles as of now. However, we soon will. Make yourself at home until then!