PDA

View Full Version : Haven923. The One. The Only. The Game.

Haven923
03-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Sorry, but I lost as I was typing that so in accordance with the third rule, I had to spread the joy. My name is A.J., or Haven and I am 21 years old, a husband, and a soldier. I serve in the US Army as a unmanned aircraft wrench monkey and at this time am separated from my beautiful, amazing wife for the sake of your protection. I'm trying to get some good internet and a tv so I can play xbox with you guys and score some beat downs, but for now am restricted to just my laptop.

VerbotenDonkey
03-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Well, it seems like you're a Brotherhood, so you're about as good as a flat line down my sights. But still, welcome to Forerunner Conflict, hope you enjoy yourself here. See ya on the battlefield.

Also, Air Force > =P

Anarchy
03-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll have fun here! I can see you have a lot of responsibilities outside of halo. My brother is 24 himself and in the Army, so I can somewhat sympathize with your responsibility there.

Also, welcome to the B.L.U.E. army. If you have any questions or concerns while you're still in the recruit stage, I'm the man to ask, so don't be afraid. I'll help you with whatever you need, no matter how simple.

Again, welcome!

d3ad1te
03-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Welcome!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Welcome to FC Haven, I am Colonel LUCK of REDD army. Glad to see another BLUE target joining the ranks.

p.s. Nice sig.