PDA

View Full Version : BLUE Recruitment video

bazongaman502
03-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Alright, so tonight im gonna shoot the BLUE Recruitment video... now i know alot of you are gonna say "what about the REDD Recruitment video you are already doing?" I need footage of a RED Team dominating with teamwork on multiple maps.... same will need to be done with BLUE Team... but we can do those tonight :clap:

So what is the tone going to be of the video?

Sadness/depressing/last hope

Its going to start up where a group of REDDs are leading a few (4) BLUEs to an execution wall. You will eventually go first person view of a BLUE. At a few instances, he watches one of his fellow comrads get executed, right after the guy gets shot, the sceane flashes into an instant where that BLUE (the one executed did something amazing... has to be a short clip). The video comes back to reality, where you are back to first person. You then look the other way and watch another BLUE get executed, the flash back happens again, but this time a different video. Eventually, it becomes your turn to be executed. You look up to see a falcon coming down from a high distance.... It happens to be BLUEs coming down to try and save you.... You then look back down at the barrel of the gun at your face, and right when the song ends, the screen goes black.... text fades in and it will say "Save The Brotherhood. Fight for whats right.".... then the text will fade out, but another fades in saying, "Enlist at FCwars.net"

now some of you are woundering "what is the song that will be used???"

This song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqFe7f6G7-4

at 1:32 that will be when the screen goes black

Anyone down to do this??? I want to start this in 2 hours (5pm PST)... invite anyone you want, i want as many people as possible

bazongaman502
03-15-2012, 06:34 PM
or i do a video by myself... cant promise it will be great, but something for the recruitment video will be recorded tonight

VerbotenDonkey
03-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Last minute spring-ups usually generate a poor crowd >__>

You should try to shoot for a later date but get more people involved.

bazongaman502
03-15-2012, 06:44 PM
the thing im recording today is the fighting scenes... not the actual execution scenes... those will probably get shot next week

H2O Yordle
03-15-2012, 08:00 PM
I would. But Hockeys on.

Relapsive
03-15-2012, 08:14 PM
i cant get on now but if you would like i can send some clips to you sometime tommorow.