PDA

View Full Version : JDWesthead94

Joe
03-21-2012, 06:29 PM
Hey Everyone!

I'm JDWesthead94 and I play Halo Reach.

A lot of the time I'm either playing Living Dead or Big Team Battle, any other time I'm checking out maps on the forge. I'm not a big fan of making maps but I'll probably make one in the future just for fun.

I'm a very competitive player but a lot of the time I play alone, which I hate. None of my friends play this game so I've decided that I need to find a clan to play with and a few clicks brought me right here, and by the looks of it, it brought me straight to the right place.

I'm almost a Warrant Officer as I've only just started playing Halo Reach again on my new account but I've been doing pretty good so far which surprises me, I've got more kills than deaths for sure.

I prefer long range kills and I like assassinating my enemies when I get the chance, I don't like the bigger sniper, I forgot what it was called but the controls for it are really awkward and it's not my type of weapon, but the DMR is great, it's not got a great range but still I've pulled off some great kills with it.

My clan tag is currently W3ST, don't know why I'm telling you this but I thought you'd like to know but when I fully get into B.L.U.E I'll change it to BLUE.

Long Introduction, right?

I know, I do this on tons of forums and people are like "WTF" - Hope you've read it all, and feel free to add me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is the same as this thread is called, I'm not yet fully in B.L.U.E but I'm still looking for someone to play with.

P.S: My mic broke so I've not got one!

VerbotenDonkey
03-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Haha I enjoy longer intros. =) Welcome to FC, I'm REDD Major General VerbotenDonkey, the rest you can figure out from my signature. Hope you enjoy yourself here! Just a tad inconvience, you're from the UK (nothing wrong with that! =P) But our War Simulation is based off the East Coast of the United States AKA Eastern Time. Will this conflict with your schedules, as our Battles are Sundays at 6 PM EST.

Fuzzy
03-21-2012, 06:41 PM
Welcome to FC and the Brotherhood!

To join the ranks of the BLUE Army you are going to have to enlist here --> B.L.U.E. Enlistment Office (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?5288-B-L-U-E-Enlistment-Office)

Go there and post this code filled in and you will be a recruit in no time!

Gamertag:
Will you be able to attend Battle Nights:
Referral:
Comments:

VerbotenDonkey
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Welcome to FC and the Brotherhood!

To join the ranks of the BLUE Army you are going to have to enlist here --> B.L.U.E. Enlistment Office (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?5288-B-L-U-E-Enlistment-Office)

Go there and post this code filled in and you will be a recruit in no time!

Gamertag:
Will you be able to attend Battle Nights:
Referral:
Comments:

He already has. lols xD

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Welcome Joe, I am Colonel LUCK of REDD. We are glad to have you with us.

Fuzzy
03-21-2012, 06:47 PM
He already has. lols xD

OH OOPS! Haha my bad...

Gargoyle
03-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Whats going on, Joe?

Oh yeah, and don't worry about your "long" post. Talk to this kid named Eagle that posts here, he'll tell you.

Mr Funktastiiic
03-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Yes another guy from the uk. where you from matey?