PDA

View Full Version : "Spam World"

Anarchy
03-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Yeah. Spam world. On other websites/forums I've been on, having a "spam" subsection where people can literally spam things back and forth at eachother has been common. It might get the community talking more, even on pointless things, and give a place for people to pointlessly ramble and let off friendly steam. All of the subsections of these I've seen haven't caused problems.

Obviously posts in this section should not count to a total post count of someone's account, but it could be a nice thing to have.
Also, if anything, put it in it's own section so it doesn't "bump" the open discussion section.

Thoughts?

VerbotenDonkey
03-21-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm all for it. Sounds like a good time. As long as the Accords are still in effect.

Anarchy
03-21-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm all for it. Sounds like a good time. As long as the Accords are still in effect.

Obviously. Rules are still all together. The only one void would be spamming. Then we can have random rambling threads like we had.

ReiBear
03-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Well considering my "spam" thread(even though it wasnt spam) got locked as well as the thread of me asking why(which that one was understandable) I could careless. I wont be here much longer anyways

Juggernaut9473
03-21-2012, 10:36 PM
i say we make it, just give you your own little world so it doesnt bump in the main open convo

Anarchy
03-21-2012, 10:37 PM
i say we make it, just give you your own little world so it doesnt bump in the main open convo

You act like I'm the deacon of spamming x.x

It's just to keep threads like we had away from more appropriate discussion threads while keeping both sides happy. It's a fairly common thing...

Mythonian
03-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Subforum created.

Do not make me regret it.