PDA

View Full Version : Hey You guysssss!!!

papasmurrph
03-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Hey laddies and lassies my name is Papasmurrph. My buddy HarryTheChin let me know a little about this community and it seems pretty cool and very in depth and detail.
I would love to play Reach with anyone and everyone I have no gametype bias soo hit me up sometime. Here's my stats (http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/ReachStats.aspx?Gamertag= papasmurrph) in case you were wondering. Also is there a bootcamp or any type of prewar simulation, that way I get a heads up on what I am doing before getting involved and accidentally doing something wrong on Sunday? See Ya on the battlefield.

Deathhawk
03-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey laddies and lassies my name is Papasmurrph. My buddy HarryTheChin let me know a little about this community and it seems pretty cool and very in depth and detail.
I would love to play Reach with anyone and everyone I have no gametype bias soo hit me up sometime. Here's my stats (http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/ReachStats.aspx?Gamertag= papasmurrph) in case you were wondering. Also is there a bootcamp or any type of prewar simulation, that way I get a heads up on what I am doing before getting involved and accidentally doing something wrong on Sunday? See Ya on the battlefield.

I like your name.
We all call my Chemistry teacher "Papa Smurf", because he referred to our class as a smurf village one time. And it stuck lol

Welcome to FC!

Reaper
03-27-2012, 09:05 PM
glad to meet your aquaintance. they call me the taxi driver, cause i'm known to drive the warthog....... with the price of REDD blood.

papasmurrph
03-27-2012, 11:09 PM
thanks for the welcoming guys. Now you can tell your chemistry teacher you met the real papasmurrph, as we speak I am actually eating a smurf berry, man they are delicious.They taste kinda like a cross between chicken and waffles. So driving the warthog is your specialty that's cool, hopefully we can mow down some of the REDD army together some time.

Fuzzy
03-27-2012, 11:10 PM
Welcome to FC Papa, friend of Harry's = instantly respected!

Also is there a bootcamp or any type of prewar simulation, that way I get a heads up on what I am doing before getting involved and accidentally doing something wrong on Sunday? See Ya on the battlefield.

Yes there is but first you will need to enlist in your army of choice in the Enlistment Office (http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?11-Enlistment-Office), after that you will be contacted to be placed into a boot camp!

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

papasmurrph
03-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Cool beans!! I just went to the BLUE office and enlisted. Now for the contact for bootcamp who? And will it be by e-mail or through this site?

Harry
03-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Smurrph! Glad you joined.

Bootcamp wise, you should be getting a message by a high ranking official once you're accepted into BLUE Army. They'll give you the details and shiz and stuff like that. No worries man.

papasmurrph
03-28-2012, 01:47 AM
Ya thanks for letting me in on the down low you know. So have you heard? b b b bird

Deathhawk
03-28-2012, 06:58 PM
thanks for the welcoming guys. Now you can tell your chemistry teacher you met the real papasmurrph,.

Hah I will, he plays Xbox but wont tell me his GT until I graduate.

papasmurrph
03-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Ahh man he wont. During finals you should see if he would play you 1v1 on Reach, just so you get a few last days to gloat.