PDA

View Full Version : FC Firefight Competitive League?

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-30-2012, 05:03 PM
Hey everybody I had an idea I wanted to bounce off the rest of you. Recently the thought popped in my head to begin a Firefight Competition League for FC. Personally I love Firefight & I believe it is very underplayed. I also do not enjoy Matchmaking Firefight very much because all you get is Arcadefight, which gives you overshields, infinite ammo, any power weapon you want as a starting loadout & infinite lives. Needless to say it isn't much of a challenge. So I would like to start up a series of Firefight competitions. Kinda like MLG but for FC, and instead of multiplayer skill it will be firefight skill. The thing is I only want to do this if I get enough support for it. So please give me your input if you are interested and think it is worth for me doing.

If I were to do this it would most likely, but not for sure include:

Limited Lives
Possible time limit
No overshield/power ups unless for specific circumstances
customized loadouts/ enemy encounters

Basically think of it as competitive firefight. Depending on the number of participants I would either do Solo, doubles, or team competitions. But we'll see. So, what are everybody's thoughts?

Yehsus
03-30-2012, 08:29 PM
I love firefight as well, its pretty much all I use to do with Loco when he use to play

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-30-2012, 08:37 PM
I really like this idea, so yehsus if you could get any other FC friends of yours to get in on this it would be appreciated. Because like I said, if I'm going to do this I want it to be successful.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Also, I am thinking up different gametypes. I already have a few but feel free to share if you have any ideas brewing in your head.

Ex Zen Mute
03-31-2012, 02:32 PM
I tried making a FF variant that is based off how Headhunter teams work.

You could either have sprint or camo, limited lives, and a few other settings I cant think of.
Ask me on LIVE if you want to try it sometime.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-31-2012, 03:17 PM
Yea sounds like fun, let's check it out next time we're both on.

bazongaman502
04-01-2012, 09:47 PM
u and i have already talked... you already know my answer :thumbs up: