PDA

View Full Version : My very first

purple gamer 17
04-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Tonight was the very first battle I have participated in with FC.... It was one of the most fun I have ever had before on Halo. The battles was intense, action packed and perfectly done. In truth I was weary of FC but now that I know what I have been missing all these years I will absolutely tell every one I know about FC.
I thought the team work was spot on, with call-outs and in-sinc DMR fire.
From the random profanity to the slow quiet moments when everyone stops shooting to throw a grenade in the territories ring, I thought it was perfect.

Spartanbh
04-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Moved your thread to Open Conversation, and it's great to here you had fun on your first battle night! Hopefully many more fun times will be had!!!! Good luck on future battles and thanks for voicing your positive feedback!

Maxdoggy
04-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Tonight was the very first battle I have participated in with FC.... It was one of the most fun I have ever had before on Halo. The battles was intense, action packed and perfectly done. In truth I was weary of FC but now that I know what I have been missing all these years I will absolutely tell every one I know about FC.
I thought the team work was spot on, with call-outs and in-sinc DMR fire.
From the random profanity to the slow quiet moments when everyone stops shooting to throw a grenade in the territories ring, I thought it was perfect.

Awesome. Glad to hear it, soldier!

Good playing tonight, and hope to see you again for the next battle!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
04-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Thats fantastic purple, it's always nice to hear when people have fun.

Anarchy
04-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Good to hear it. It's definitely a unique experience. Hopefully you'll be with us a while!

EriRi 1138
04-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Is this....a glimmer of hope?

H2O Yordle
04-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Nope.jpg

Captain Poder
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
its always fun the first war.... then it becomes business and slave work :)

Gargoyle
04-03-2012, 04:34 PM

Depends on how well your army runs. I used to do a bunch, now, the work just kinda trickles down

RENGADE 0F FUNK
04-03-2012, 06:30 PM

Uncalled for.

Its all fun depending on what you like to do and what your boundaries are.

Unless your a FM... that job blows.

Captain Poder
04-03-2012, 06:33 PM
I dont always do slave work... but when i do, i do it like an egyptian.

Silko
04-03-2012, 06:57 PM
I dont always do slave work... but when i do, i do it like an egyptian.

Wow shocked this hasn't been edited yet. Poder that was just fucken wrong. I'm sorry but I'm reporting for that one

Gargoyle
04-03-2012, 07:07 PM
I dont always do slave work... but when i do, i do it like a Poder.

Fixed Silko?