PDA

View Full Version : State of FC

Blackhawk570
04-04-2012, 05:19 PM
I think it would be kinda cool if someone would record a skype call with all the WC members discussing changes to FC and such, and the host would ask questions from the community and some hard questions for the War Council to answer.

d3ad1te
04-04-2012, 05:42 PM
agreed.

It'd be nice to get to know the faces who make all the decisions round hur.

Anarchy
04-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Probably won't happen as it'd cause some debate. Kinda goes along with the whole "we make the rules, accept it or gtfo" thing they've adopted.

Mythonian
04-04-2012, 05:47 PM
xD

Well, it would be pretty cool, but effectively impossible to plan or schedule. We get a full meeting on XBL only rarely (like once a month), and it's usually semi-impromptu.

Silko
04-04-2012, 07:12 PM
xD

Well, it would be pretty cool, but effectively impossible to plan or schedule. We get a full meeting on XBL only rarely (like once a month), and it's usually semi-impromptu.

Well that alarms me for several reasons. 1. The fact that you only meet once a month?? I'm sorry but once a week should be the standard. 2. That there isn't a scheduled time and date for meetings.

This explains ALOT. Thanks for the incite Myth.

Mythonian
04-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Well that alarms me for several reasons. 1. The fact that you only meet once a month?? I'm sorry but once a week should be the standard. 2. That there isn't a scheduled time and date for meetings.

Those are "full" meetings. We have smaller meetings all the time, and do another decent bit via Skype, and a lot of posting on the forums.

We communicate a lot, but we only have full meetings if there are big issues that come up or something.

We had a full meeting after the Battles on Sunday, and discussed the balance issues. Within the last month, we haven't had other big issues come up, so we haven't met in the last month.

Anarchy
04-04-2012, 07:24 PM

I don't think BLUE HC has had a meeting in 4 weeks... But they still have a forum section to cover most everything. The same holds true with WC I'm sure.

MedeDust
04-04-2012, 08:10 PM
I don't think BLUE HC has had a meeting in 4 weeks... But they still have a forum section to cover most everything. The same holds true with WC I'm sure.

xD You're clueless :P

Relapsive
04-04-2012, 08:19 PM
I think it would be kinda cool if someone would record a skype call with all the WC members discussing changes to FC and such, and the host would ask questions from the community and some hard questions for the War Council to answer.

I like the idea alot! Let people here some opinions of War council on whats going on currently.

Anarchy
04-04-2012, 08:19 PM
xD You're clueless :P

>_>... Apparently. I haven't seen/heard of any. xD

d3ad1te
04-04-2012, 08:44 PM

Lulz.

Yehsus
04-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I have a suggestion. Lets absolutely rip apart and fuck over battalion/company structure that was created to appease those in charge that sought to balance the armies. Then, once those companies start becoming successful from all the hard work put in but every single grunt/officer, we'll force them to do it again.

It makes sense if you dont think about it.

MedeDust
04-04-2012, 08:48 PM
I have a suggestion. Lets absolutely rip apart and fuck over battalion/company structure that was created to appease those in charge that sought to balance the armies. Then, once those companies start becoming successful from all the hard work put in but every single grunt/officer, we'll force them to do it again.

Like?

Mythonian
04-04-2012, 08:48 PM

Well, they had to come from somewhere.

If you, Kuhblam, or someone else has such a serious issue with those specific members who have volunteered to transfer, that is fine. We can attempt to find some others. We asked if they were willing, and they agreed. If their transfer is blocked or they change their minds, we'll deal with the issue another way.

Acid
04-04-2012, 10:17 PM
@Mythonian

You should totally include me in those meeting with the higher ups. I won't be of much use, but I want to feel important.

Pretty please?

Mythonian
04-04-2012, 10:23 PM
@Mythonian

You should totally include me in those meeting with the higher ups. I won't be of much use, but I want to feel important.

Pretty please?

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/lawl/129374425856.gif

Blackhawk570
04-04-2012, 10:30 PM

Agreed

GhostHammer
04-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Well, they had to come from somewhere.

If you, Kuhblam, or someone else has such a serious issue with those specific members who have volunteered to transfer, that is fine. We can attempt to find some others. We asked if they were willing, and they agreed. If their transfer is blocked or they change their minds, we'll deal with the issue another way.

Oh yes, that would be pretty xD

Captain Poder
04-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Roflmao!!! almost shit my pants, i didnt know japan had a banana fairy....

Andimion
04-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Oh brother...

ArchAngelLloyd
04-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Im new so I don't know what would be easier (I kinda like the idea my self). Heres my to cents. (i'f this is possible) just start a thread having people asking there questions then close it and have the founder's/whoever read/answer the questions and submit it to the podcast section for people to listen at their leisure. Like recording the minutes of a meeting. This way every one can do it on there own time.
Just a thought.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
04-05-2012, 08:12 AM

Not to mention we have sub forums you can't see.

Gargoyle
04-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Bonzanga's podcast?

Why not ask questions there? I'm frequently on there and I'm a WC/HC member.

We could have like a separate section devoted to taking a few big questions a week.

Mythonian
04-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Bonzanga's podcast?

Why not ask questions there? I'm frequently on there and I'm a WC/HC member.

We could have like a separate section devoted to taking a few big questions a week.I believe you mean Carpe's? xD

Acid
04-05-2012, 01:15 PM

Don't worry. I watched this informational video on how to protect myself from a man with fruit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL8-S7KSz99m5fs7-bPasSjw

Carpe Vexillum
04-05-2012, 02:39 PM
If you call me by that mans name again I'll cut your ******* jacobs off.

But no this is a good idea. Things are kinda hectic.

Also in my podcast I do always state that anyone is welcome to join in the Live Stream and ask questions or pm me a question to be answered. People have yet to utilize this; but its there.

ArchAngelLloyd
04-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey Carpe Vexillum I did Listen to the latest podcast recording but I dint see what times they were live. Could you point me to where the times are?
Thanks

Carpe Vexillum
04-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Mk; in any of the threads that I post for the upcoming episodes.

http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?5808-FC-Podcast-Episode-9-quot-Wartime-quot-VCASH-Drawing&p=66700#post66700

Gargoyle
04-05-2012, 05:04 PM
What? You guys telling me Carpe isn't Bazonga in hiding like Bin Ladin?

Silko
04-05-2012, 07:08 PM
What? You guys telling me Carpe isn't Bazonga in hiding like Bin Ladin?

Gargoyle it was somewhat manageable knowing you