PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4

Pages : 1 2 [3]

KazuhLLL
10-31-2012, 06:38 PM
It's working for me (for now).

Apparently KoTH has two hills now by default, and they cycle through a certain number (A-F on Complex).
Oh, and you cant use AA's while in the hill.

Also, here's a screenshot of the Service Record, if anyone's interested:
http://i.imgur.com/twmf0.png

Juggernaut9473
10-31-2012, 07:55 PM
They really wanted to make hologram look more like a real asshole

GhostHammer
10-31-2012, 08:14 PM
I'll be doing ALL of the Spartan Ops before I do any War Games. I'll be looking for teammates Spartans, hope some of you will join me for a few if not all of the deployments.

Juggernaut9473
10-31-2012, 08:19 PM
I'll be doing ALL of the Spartan Ops before I do any War Games. I'll be looking for teammates Spartans, hope some of you will join me for a few if not all of the deployments.

dibs

GhostHammer
10-31-2012, 08:22 PM
dibs

Giggity ;)

VerbotenDonkey
10-31-2012, 08:23 PM

I was going to do them first but I hear that it takes place about 5 months after Campaign ends, so I think I'll be playing through Campaign first. I'm so sicked about Spartan Ops though, looks EXACTLY what I'm looking for. The moment I saw Firefight, I said it would be a lot more interesting if we had objectives to do. Now they gave it to us!

I might play through some War Games first though, just so I can customize my Spartan a bit before Spartan Ops begins so we can all differentiate ourselves on the battlefield during Spartan Ops.

Juggernaut9473
10-31-2012, 08:24 PM
Giggity ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLoIA5SP7pA

VerbotenDonkey
10-31-2012, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLoIA5SP7pA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhQcVIiRW88

Just because this episode was on the other day lol.

GhostHammer
10-31-2012, 08:47 PM
I was going to do them first but I hear that it takes place about 5 months after Campaign ends, so I think I'll be playing through Campaign first. I'm so sicked about Spartan Ops though, looks EXACTLY what I'm looking for. The moment I saw Firefight, I said it would be a lot more interesting if we had objectives to do. Now they gave it to us!

I might play through some War Games first though, just so I can customize my Spartan a bit before Spartan Ops begins so we can all differentiate ourselves on the battlefield during Spartan Ops.

Well of course I'll be doing Campaign first. :P

KazuhLLL
10-31-2012, 09:09 PM

Yeah in the 343 stream, David Ellis (Spartan Ops lead designer, I think) said that people should play campaign first because Spartan Ops will have some spoilers, and will continue the story lines of some of the things that happen during the campaign.

bazongaman502
10-31-2012, 11:46 PM
I didnt see it mentioned, but in like 2 hours Machinima will be livestreaming halo 4!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_o9y79QrIE

Graycochea
11-01-2012, 06:43 AM
I think the Spartan-IVs look very robotic.

Maxdoggy
11-01-2012, 07:51 AM
The review embargo has been lifted. IGN gave it a 98. Joystiq gave it a 5/5. Destructoid gave it a 10/10.

Pro.

KazuhLLL
11-01-2012, 10:12 AM
The review embargo has been lifted. IGN gave it a 98. Joystiq gave it a 5/5. Destructoid gave it a 10/10.

Pro.

Like a boss, 343. :party:

Juggernaut9473
11-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Like a boss, 343. :party:

ofcourse it is going to be good, they actually wanted to make it

KazuhLLL
11-01-2012, 10:35 AM
This Forbes review is ridiculous: http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2012/11/01/halo-4-review/

He spends the entire time comparing it to CoD, and saying the game hasnt evolved it all.

I'll leave you with this quote to show you how much this guy knows his Halo:

Everyone knows where the Spartan Laser was on Valhalla or energy sword was on Guardian. But that’s not the case anymore.

or energy sword was on Guardian

energy sword

Guardian

Juggernaut9473
11-01-2012, 11:03 AM
fuck that guy

VerbotenDonkey
11-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Don't get your hopes up, IGN gave Reach a 9.5 lol. It was good on impact, but the gameplay mechanics are what ruined it in the long run. Could be the same for Halo 4, we'll see in the future.

Also SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Okay maybe not a Spoiler since they mentioned it in the IGN Review but we get to fly Pelicans in the Campaign :D

Silko
11-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Don't get your hopes up, IGN gave Reach a 9.5 lol. It was good on impact, but the gameplay mechanics are what ruined it in the long run. Could be the same for Halo 4, we'll see in the future.

Okay maybe not a Spoiler since they mentioned it in the IGN Review but we get to fly Pelicans in the Campaign :D

Wait we do? OH SHIT time to rain some death from above!!

Maxdoggy
11-01-2012, 11:44 AM
I commented on that article like a boss.

Coda
11-01-2012, 11:56 AM

Possibly Phantom and Lich as well? Since that was listed on that interactive guide.

VerbotenDonkey
11-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Possibly Phantom and Lich as well? Since that was listed on that interactive guide.

Most likely not. Pelican has been listed for YEARS on the vehicle menu, just to show data about it. Most likely the same with Covenant. It's a slim chance, but maybe. But I doubt it.

Coda
11-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Most likely not. Pelican has been listed for YEARS on the vehicle menu, just to show data about it. Most likely the same with Covenant. It's a slim chance, but maybe. But I doubt it.

Yeah. So, either we can fly them... or they're just going to be major parts of the game. Nothing we can do but wait and see.

KazuhLLL
11-01-2012, 01:40 PM
From the Destructoid review:

Cosmetic items, such as armor, get unlocked for free as you improve.

No more grinding credits for armor. :clap:

VerbotenDonkey
11-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah. So, either we can fly them... or they're just going to be major parts of the game. Nothing we can do but wait and see.

Well you can fly Pelicans in the Campaign, IGN confirmed it in that review. However, I'm not sure about Lichs.

Silko
11-01-2012, 02:28 PM

Woot woot!

Juggernaut9473
11-01-2012, 02:30 PM

now we just have to grind the commendations to get them

bazongaman502
11-01-2012, 02:37 PM
fyi, that link i posted for the Machinima Early Accses Live Stream, they are doing it for 5 days, they will play it untill in launches on the 6th... very interesting games

bazongaman502
11-01-2012, 04:00 PM
when using Inviz. your raidar and the enemies raidar doesn't get scrambled

Coda
11-01-2012, 04:21 PM
when using Inviz. your raidar and the enemies raidar doesn't get scrambled

really? hm. That'll make things interesting. You can be a lot stealthier, because they won't know that someone is invisible.

Rokkman X
11-01-2012, 04:22 PM
So, I've noticed since they first showed multiplayer gameplay for H4 that the teams can have names now. In the very beginning the teams names were not just Red or Blue but one was Wolf and I believe the other was Unicorn. Since then the names have been switched to Red and Blue, does anybody have any info on this? Is the clan system from H2 back? That would be pretty damn cool.

VerbotenDonkey
11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
So, I've noticed since they first showed multiplayer gameplay for H4 that the teams can have names now. In the very beginning the teams names were not just Red or Blue but one was Wolf and I believe the other was Unicorn. Since then the names have been switched to Red and Blue, does anybody have any info on this? Is the clan system from H2 back? That would be pretty damn cool.

Negative, it's basically just Red and Blue still. They just give the two teams names before the game starts. Purely canonical and nothing we can control.

Rokkman X
11-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Bummer

Juggernaut9473
11-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I wish there was an option to control the names, that would be awesome

KazuhLLL
11-01-2012, 05:13 PM
I wish there was an option to control the names, that would be awesome

I can't source it, but I'm pretty sure Frankie O'Connor said somewhere that there we preset names you could choose from...

Anyway, BravoMLG just posted a video of Halo 4 Starting Armor, Loadouts, and Emblems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfw6ZVrsa2Q&feature=g-all-u

SuRroundeD By 1
11-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Negative, it's basically just Red and Blue still. They just give the two teams names before the game starts. Purely canonical and nothing we can control.

Don't quote me on this, but does anyone remember Microsofts press release about Halo 4? It revealed how many weapons and vehicles there would be, how many Spartan Ops missions, and more?

Well, in that slideshow, one of the slides was talking about a few of the things that you can do in Halo 4 . . . one was create and organize groups . . . that's about all I remember though haha

Graycochea
11-01-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm actually a little skeptical now. I don't know if I'll like all these changes. Shit looks fucked, for real. Will there be dual wielding? I will say probably not. That = sucktastic.

SuRroundeD By 1
11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm actually a little skeptical now. I don't know if I'll like all these changes. Shit looks fucked, for real. Will there be dual wielding? I will say probably not. That = sucktastic.

Haha that's been confirmed since a while back. I've known that we wouldn't have dual wielding since . . . hell, before E3 bud :P

Sorry about your luck, and to be honest, I'm not sure how well these new changes are going to work either. But I do know, that even if I don't like Infinity Slayer, I will still have my Slayer Pro/ Classic Halo to play.

Although the game looks REALLY FUN right about now, dying to try it out.

Juggernaut9473
11-01-2012, 06:27 PM

i never liked dual wielding, made everything just a giant shitstorm.

KazuhLLL
11-01-2012, 06:33 PM
i never liked dual wielding, made everything just a giant shitstorm.

Agreed.

Personally, I'm excited for the changes :)

Juggernaut9473
11-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Agreed.

Personally, I'm excited for the changes :)

me too :)

Graycochea
11-01-2012, 06:58 PM
No, yeah. I knew dual wielding was gone too. I'm just using an example of a great feature that they're taking out of the game. And if you don't like it, don't use it. It doesn't mean they have to take it out of the game completely. Dual wielding saved my life in Halo 2 like yesterday. I just think alot of things they changed between a few of the games, not just from H3 to H4, but throughout the series have been a little on the stupid or useless or canon breaking side.

Juggernaut9473
11-01-2012, 07:00 PM
ummm...just so you know, dual wielding has been out of halo since ODST, none in reach, why? because the developers didnt like it

Graycochea
11-01-2012, 07:11 PM
You say that like I didn't know it wasn't in those games. I'm just saying H2 to H3 dual wielding. I was hoping dual wielding would be in H4. I have no reason why, but I didn't really notice or even care that it wasn't in ODST or Reach, but yesterday I was playing H2 and was like "Oh hey, I can dual wield in this one." Then I remembered how awesome dual wielding was. Curse you nostalgia, you and your hope making-ness. If I hadn't played H2 yesterday and played H4 instead, I wouldn't have cared. My hopes were up for awhile there. But logic dictates that after ODST and Reach, dual wielding was gone.

TL;DR: Yeah, I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the multiplayer Spartans look wierd after watching Bazongas live thing for a little while.

- - - Updated - - -

*weird

bazongaman502
11-01-2012, 08:07 PM
i hated duel weilding.... Im glad its gone

Graycochea
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
i hated duel weilding.... Im glad its gone

I'm happy you feel that way, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but you hated it so much that you wanted it removed from the game and ruined for everyone and anyone who did like it. You couldn't, oh I don't know, refrain from using it and let that be the solution to your obvious problem with duel wielding?

Juggernaut9473
11-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Dual wielding was really overpowered. And with the plasme pistol whoring just forget it. I think there were more people who didn't like it than there were who did. Dev team included. But your right. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are a lot of things we all wanted that didn't make it in. Like no UNSC flying vehicles for forge :( not everyone can get what they want. There will always be things missing

SuRroundeD By 1
11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm happy you feel that way, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but you hated it so much that you wanted it removed from the game and ruined for everyone and anyone who did like it. You couldn't, oh I don't know, refrain from using it and let that be the solution to your obvious problem with duel wielding?

Well, there were balance issues that went along with it haha.

Finding a nice balance for Dual Wielding was like trying to find a virgin whore. If they made each individual weapon powerful enough to hold its own in the Sandbox, then they would be over powered dual wielded. But if they tried to balance them dual wise, meaning that they were balanced when they were dual wielded, than the individual weapon was too weak to use alone.

That was really easy to see in Halo 3 especially, where the SMG's or Plasma Rifles (PR's were really good for shields regardless but they couldn't finish a kill for crap) were basically useless when they weren't dual wielded. They don't want that kind of discrepancy in the game.

And while this really isn't an excuse, the pick up to dual wield button is the AA button . . . I mean sure, we could just use the swap weapons button to wield like in Halo 2 but . . . yeah. Basically it's the balance issues.

Graycochea
11-02-2012, 12:37 AM
WOW. I am so stupid. I apologize guys. I have been talking about dual wielding in campaign, you guys are talking about dual wielding in multiplayer. I never played H2 multiplayer and barely any H3. I just liked the mechanic for single player. Now I feel like a douchebag. I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

I just critique the Campaign for video games. Mechanics and balance in multiplayer never occurs to me.

bazongaman502
11-02-2012, 04:24 AM
Dual wielding was really overpowered. And with the plasme pistol whoring just forget it. I think there were more people who didn't like it than there were who did. Dev team included. But your right. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are a lot of things we all wanted that didn't make it in. Like no UNSC flying vehicles for forge :( not everyone can get what they want. There will always be things missing

Thats why I hated it... it was a cool idea and a cool intergration... but poorly executed

Maxdoggy
11-02-2012, 07:46 AM
New Halo Bulletin!

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/11/01/The-Halo-Bulletin-11112-.aspx

Graycochea
11-02-2012, 11:07 AM
I see what you guys are saying now Bazonga, because I never look at a game mechanic or feature from a multiplayer viewpoint.

Also, after careful secondary consideration, when I said that the spartans look robotic, they actually sort of look like the Forerunners from Origins I on Halo: Legends.

VerbotenDonkey
11-02-2012, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIkaod3wQKg

Here's the hidden video in this weeks bulletin.

Also, the text at 00:10 reads:

/START FILE/
/CLASSIFIED NOTICE TO ALL SECTION 3 OPERATIVES/
//
/THE LATEST REQUIEM SURFACE INTEL TRANSMITTED BY 117,
SUGGEST THE EXISTENCE OF ALL TERMINALS WHICH MAY ALLOW
ACCESS TO NEW DOMAIN DATA ARCHIVES/
//
/HOWEVER, THE DATA DECRYPTION CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED
REMOTELY, VIA WAYPOINT INTERFACES ABOARD THE UNSC
INFINITY. /
//
RECOVERED DATA WILL BE ACCESSIBLE BY ALL SPARTAN-IV
PERSONNEL, FROM THEIR SERVICE RECORD/CAMPAIGN SECTION/
//
/PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLIKE ALPHA HALO TERMINALS, THESE
WILL NOT REQUIRE CODE SEQUENCES TO RETRIEVE. IT IS ONLY
NECESSARY THAT A SURFACE ASSET ACCESS THE TERMINALS, IN
ORDER FOR THE TRANSMISSION TO BEGIN/
//
/END FILE/

Juggernaut9473
11-02-2012, 01:03 PM
just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release. just 3 more days till the release.

it needs to me out now -_-

Maxdoggy
11-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Halo 4 Competitive Skill Rank Announcement (http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2012/11/02/Halo-4-Competitive-Skill-Rank-Announcement.aspx).

Coda
11-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Halo 4 Competitive Skill Rank Announcement (http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2012/11/02/Halo-4-Competitive-Skill-Rank-Announcement.aspx).

The delay sucks. But, at least it'll exist.

KazuhLLL
11-02-2012, 10:55 PM

I have mixed feelings about this...

Silko
11-02-2012, 11:16 PM
I wasn't a fan of the Halo 3 ranking system. I would win 15 swat games by 25+ in a row with me being the MVP by 15+ kills each time over my team mates and STILL not go up in rank. If they are going to do this, then it better be better then Halo 3's system

Maxdoggy
11-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Check out Halo Waypoint's website today for some awesome graphical takeover by the Didact.

bazongaman502
11-03-2012, 02:35 PM
in case anyone was watching the Halo 4 livestream from Machinima, they had to start over, so here it is on a diferent link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oNh6snNcus

VerbotenDonkey
11-03-2012, 04:54 PM
They annoucned that Extraction will not be available in Matchmaking at Launch. :( I was really hoping to get some play in with it.

SuRroundeD By 1
11-03-2012, 04:59 PM
They annoucned that Extraction will not be available in Matchmaking at Launch. :( I was really hoping to get some play in with it.

Yeah but it probably wont be too long before the playlist is added. I'd say that within a week of launch 343 will begin to release content for the game that they *just* couldn't finish into the final build.

ThatRussianBear
11-03-2012, 06:22 PM
GUYS IM SO FUCKING PUMPED

bazongaman502
11-03-2012, 06:32 PM
SWAT has also been confirmed to not be on the launch playlists, but will be added later

Juggernaut9473
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
I wanna see Halo Chess again, i loved that game

bazongaman502
11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
I wanna see Halo Chess again, i loved that game

i dont..... i never won lol

It was really cool though and i would try it again on Halo 4 in a heart beat

Juggernaut9473
11-03-2012, 07:17 PM
i dont..... i never won lol

It was really cool though and i would try it again on Halo 4 in a heart beat
I played atleast 50 games
With Fiery Grave. Only beat him once. But I still had fun playing it

Coda
11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Most of you probably already know this... but it's been confirmed that if you got a weapon skin, or something like that... you automatically get to unlock that weapon/armour. No need to level up for it, or spend Spartan Points, or anything.

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/11/01/The-Halo-Bulletin-11112-.aspx

If you preorder weapon skins (e.g., Arctic BR from GameStop), will they unlock the weapon as soon as you redeem the code, or will you have to unlock the weapon before you get the weapon skin? - a zoojoo

You'll get immediate access to that weapon (or armor for that matter) with that skin; you don't have to rank up or spend Spartan Points. For weapons this is mostly a fairly small head start, since the skinned pre-order weapons are low in the ranks, but some of the armor skins will definitely give you earlier access to that type of armor.

SuRroundeD By 1
11-04-2012, 07:06 PM
I played atleast 50 games
With Fiery Grave. Only beat him once. But I still had fun playing it

I played about 4 matches, won 3 out of 4 of them :P

Although they were near clueless (except for IrelandWolf) so they weren't hard to beat XD I'm not very good at chess either way haha.

VerbotenDonkey
11-05-2012, 12:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dvgmFosX0&feature=g-subs-u

Specializations Trailer.

bazongaman502
11-05-2012, 01:03 AM
At this time tomorrow... Ill be line to get the game

KazuhLLL
11-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Halo Waypoint updated. Check it out: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-US/

Also, here's a first look at the types of challenges we'll be getting: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/challenges

Maxdoggy
11-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Halo Waypoint updated. Check it out: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-US/

Also, here's a first look at the types of challenges we'll be getting: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/challenges

Pro.

bazongaman502
11-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Today... is going to go so slow

LyricsMode
11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Guys!! I got extra money, I'm getting Halo 4 tomorrow! :D

Maxdoggy
11-05-2012, 07:40 PM
The opening cinematic for Spartan Ops and the first 5 missions are online right now via Halo Waypoint.

Warning: May Contain Spoilers
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/spartanops

bazongaman502
11-15-2012, 05:22 PM
So yeah... Halo 4.... didnt get nominated Game of the Year... however these got on the list:

Assassins Creed 3
Dishonored
Mass Effect 3
Journey (WTF game is this???)
The Walking Dead: The Game

are you fuckin kidding me? none of those should be on the list, maybe except AC3.... iv heard nothing but bad things about everyone of those games.... Im pissed off really bad

http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2012-nominees/voting/game-of-the-year

ThatRussianBear
11-15-2012, 05:27 PM
So yeah... Halo 4.... didnt get nominated Game of the Year... however these got on the list:

Assassins Creed 3
Dishonored
Mass Effect 3
Journey (WTF game is this???)
The Walking Dead: The Game

are you fuckin kidding me? none of those should be on the list, maybe except AC3.... iv heard nothing but bad things about everyone of those games.... Im pissed off really bad

http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2012-nominees/voting/game-of-the-year

AC3 9/10
Dishonored 9/10
ME3 9/10
Journey I haven't even heard off so automatic at the most 8/10
The Walking Dead is more like Heavy Rain then a game 8/10
Halo 4 9001/10

- - - Updated - - -

They even didn't include borderlands, spike just lost my credibility

Juggernaut9473
11-15-2012, 05:29 PM
I agree with AC3, Dishonored and ME3, they were all awesome, but they are idiots for not including halo, it would have shit all over them

ThatRussianBear
11-15-2012, 05:30 PM
I agree with AC3, Dishonored and ME3, they were all awesome, but they are idiots for not including halo, it would have shit all over them

Agreed

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
11-15-2012, 05:37 PM
They even didn't include borderlands, spike just lost my credibility

Hey at least they didn't include Black Ops. I'm still not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Juggernaut9473
11-15-2012, 05:43 PM
well CoD is crap so im not supprised

bazongaman502
11-15-2012, 08:48 PM
1: Black Ops 2 really isnt bad... it is different from MW3 and the original Black Ops
2: They basically just handed AC3 the medal... Iv heard dishonored get shitty ratings (highest iv heard it get was like 7/10)
3: No way in hell ME3 will win it... i liked the game, but there no way a game goes from biggest upset of the year to Game of the Year off of 1 DLC.
4: Never seen walking dead, nor do i plan to (sorry, im kinda bored over this whole Zombi craze that is going on), but theres no way it will be "Last of Us".

I really want a legit answer as to why Halo 4 isnt on there... it got 7 perfect scores out of 15 reviewers, and the lowest gave it a 80/100 but never said why it got the -20 points.

I really want to hear an answer before ill cast my vote for that.

GhostHammer
11-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Halo 4 topic guys. Stay on topic. If you want to discuss that, please make a separate thread.

bazongaman502
11-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Halo 4 topic guys. Stay on topic. If you want to discuss that, please make a separate thread.

Halo 4 is the topic on this... trying to find out why it isnt a nomination for GOTY

VerbotenDonkey
11-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Halo 4 is the topic on this... trying to find out why it isnt a nomination for GOTY

It didn't get released soon enough. It passed the deadline. It will be on next years.

Silko
11-16-2012, 04:12 AM
It didn't get released soon enough. It passed the deadline. It will be on next years.

GhostHammer
11-16-2012, 04:15 AM

Very good you can read. The post is to ensure it remains on topic.

d3ad1te
11-16-2012, 11:20 PM
I wish the LMG in halo 4 looked like the one in cody's sig.

bazongaman502
11-17-2012, 02:36 PM

so it missed it by one week....

KazuhLLL
12-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Halo 4 currently going for 40 bucks on Amazon (with free shipping) for those who still haven't gotten it yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Halo-4-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYX8W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355115021&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+4