PDA

View Full Version : STANLEY CUP FINALS ROUND1 PREDICTIONS!

Spartanbh
04-08-2012, 01:16 AM
It's the greatest time of the year again folks! THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS! What teams do you think are going to win each matchup? Post your votes and explanations of why and even who your dark horses are! I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR! Make your votes (one per series)!

PS: Yehsus, your B's better beat the fuck outta the Caps...but then the Pens are gonna destroy you.

For Eastern Conference:

1. 1. Rangers vs. 8. Senators: Ranger's are most like going to sweep the fuck outta the Sens.

2. 2. Bruins vs. 3. Capitals: This series is going to be badass, but in the end I feel the Bruin's grit will just overwhelm the Capitals finesse.

3. 3. FLA Panthers vs. 6. NJ Devils: This may be one of the most boring series, but I feel like the Devils are gonna pull this one out pretty easily since Florida hasn't made the playoffs since '96

4. 4. Penguins vs. 5. Flyers: By far will be the best series of the playoffs. I'm pulling hard for the Pens, but this series is going to be a bloodbath most likely going to 7 games. GO PENS!

Western Conference:

1. 1. Vancouver Canucks vs. 8. LA Kings: The Kings are my dark horse of the playoffs, but I feel like VAN will overwhelm them in all aspects of the game...but John Quick may be a deciding factor.

2. 2. St. Louis Blues vs. 7. San Jose Sharks: The Blues will shut down the Sharks defensively. This series will be 5 games or so.

3. 3. Phoenix Coyotes vs. 6. Chicago Blackhawks: Deciding factor will be if Jonathan Toews comes back. If he does, then the Blackhawks are a sure-fire win for the series.

4. 4. Nashville Predators vs. 5. Detroit Red Wings: Will definitely be a very close series. A complete defensive system of Nashville against the veteran poise of the Red Wings. I'd like to see the Predators pull this one out, but it's going to be extremely close.

Yehsus
04-08-2012, 07:24 AM
Pretty accurate descriptions in my mind, I am worried about the caps though they are getting healthy and playing better hockey

Spartanbh
04-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Yeah but they are a bunch of pussies who can't hit. All Chara has to do is sneeze and they'll run away. Plus their on their 3rd string goalie (Granted Holtby isn't a terrible 3rd string) but they don't have the same punch they used to. I'm calling it Bruins in 5

Juggernaut9473
04-08-2012, 10:44 PM
All i have to say is fuck the panthers, that's only because i hate all Florida sports except for Tampa

H2O Yordle
04-08-2012, 11:10 PM
FUCK TAMPA...

East:
Bruins
Pens
Rangers
Devils

West:
Cunsucks
Blues
Hawks
Wings

Fuzzy
04-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Did anyone else notice how Spartan put Filthadelphia instead of Philadelphia, I approve of the change!

Spartanbh
04-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Did anyone else notice how Spartan put Filthadelphia instead of Philadelphia, I approve of the change!

I accept the approval of your approval to my changing of Philadelphia to Filthdelphia. PUCK THE FLYERS.