PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm King Nielsen

King_Nielsen
04-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Hey all, I've been looking for more ways to get involved with various Halo communities and this seemed like a perfect place to start. First and foremost, I will be contacting the enlistment offices of Redd, as it appears to me that's where Spartanbh belongs, and he's the reason I'm here.

A little about myself. I play Halo:Reach on a highly competitive level. Out here in Colorado (where I'm attending school at the University of Denver) I've been getting involved in tournaments and have placed decently well. Just because I'm one of those try-hard Halo players doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun, and it doesn't mean I'm a thick-headed "NBNS or bust!" player as well.

I've been playing halo since the first day of Halo: CE, and have constantly played ever since. I have an undying love for this franchise, and I hope to meet all of the members of this community and enjoy a nice conversation or two.

Cheers,
King

PS.
"Experience" is spelled wrong in the red text located on the bottom portion of the main "enter" page. Just saying.

Juggernaut9473
04-09-2012, 09:37 AM
we know about the main page, mede was full of fail that day lol

anyway welcome to FC king, glad to have you aboard

RaZ Vader
04-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Yeah, Blame Mededust for that error. lol

Vestige
04-09-2012, 03:54 PM
PS.
"Experience" is spelled wrong in the red text located on the bottom portion of the main "enter" page. Just saying.
Ahaha, omg I am slow. Well I never se the main page, usually go straight to the forums.