PDA

View Full Version : Justice Jai, Jai 006 SII.

Jai 006
04-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Well hello there ladies, gentlemen and scumbags.

I am Jai, My real name is David, Most call me chase.

I'm 20 years old, from georgia, Yes, Everyone here is a redneck, I'm suffocating in a sea of stupidity and not my own I'm afraid. ( Sorry I can't be like some people.. <_<.. )

I suffer from chronic gamer rage as a direct result of being a perfectionist, If I fuck up, I get aggrivated, It's a character flaw I work to overcome, with an alarmingly high amount of success as of recent but I do not consider myself to be out of the metaphorical woods yet.

I do not under any circumstances respond lightly to provocation, nor do I appreciate heavy handed passive aggressive bullshitting scumbags, If I do not like you, You will know, and if I do not like you and I am in any way in a position to hurt you, then Hell hath no fury. ( I'm sure some know who they are, Hate to be childish but they started it. Everybody gets a clean slate to start with, This is fact. )

However I am generally mild mannered apart from my tendency to speak like a sailor and use an obscenely high amount of profane language as a result of my upbringing, or rather, lack thereof, Thus, if you can look past my rather rough proverbial exterior, you may find that my extremely dark sense of humor, undying loyalty to those that are worth the oxygen they're sucking down, and horrifyingly blunt honesty might be considered a boon to your times of merryment ( merriment? Too lazy to spellcheck ) and good cheer.

If not, then perhaps you should consider this. I am a mirror, If what you see in me is ugly, Then you have only yourself to blame. I give what I get- with interest of course.

More about me, I am a gamer, Addicted for life. I do not approve of the use of illegal substances, atleast not to the point of addiction. I do not in any form like alcohol, It has literally ruined the lives of many of my friends but I am a hypocrite in that sense as I myself do not entirely hate it for my own personal recreational use. Cigarettes are cancer sticks. - Thats how I feel about that.

I'd like to call myself a member of the christian faith but to do so would put me on the darker side of the concept. I am far too vengeful and have ultimately strayed from the path of the truly righteous as a result of many shitbags attempting to exert their egos onto me, Only to realize what a monster they had created as a direct result of their actions. Many have attempted suicide. I take pride in that fact- Not fiction.

I'm easy going when time permits me to be atleast, I can't stand people who say things then turn around and totally do the opposite. "Oh we'll take care of it" -Fucks up royally. I cannot tolerate such failure from most people. Though in direct contrast to that statement, I also take pride in my ability to empathize with people and I understand better than most the plight others tend to face and will generally lend a helping hand if I am able.

Ultimately I wish for everyone to be able to get along and have a good time, But I accept that such an ideal is exactly that, an ideal, and I will not hesitate to subvert, sew discord, and outright plague anyone who wants to make an enemy of me in any shape, form, or fashion that I am able to commence hostile operations in.

This has been a rant by justice jai, your local Sith Lord. Peace.

Anarchy
04-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Sounds like every other explanation of yourself you've given.

Entirely philosophical. xD

RaZ Vader
04-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Well this gives me a better understanding of Jai, thanks for the information.

*looks at sig* seems to me you have quoted or misquoted me on something. Apologies if I offended you or upset you in some way. But, it comes with the current territory. Im not in this to be liked. But for you all to have fun.

Hopefully we can have a good game of reach sometime soon Jai. Have a good one.

Jai 006
04-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Two words sum up my discontent with you sir, "operation firestorm" and not to start a flame war, But how we met, to "Negotiate" with ghost, was like giving me cancer. I haven't quite forgiven you for that one. Suppose its my fault though, I never forget, and thus I find it difficult to forgive. As the above has explained I suppose.

RaZ Vader
04-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Two words sum up my discontent with you sir, "operation firestorm" and not to start a flame war, But how we met, to "Negotiate" with ghost, was like giving me cancer. I haven't quite forgiven you for that one. Suppose its my fault though, I never forget, and thus I find it difficult to forgive. As the above has explained I suppose.

Hey I admit that Firestorm wasn't the best course of action at the time. But I made a decision. But we are moving on from it. We all are. Mistakes happen. Its what makes us human

Jai 006
04-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Rest of conversation moved to Pm's to avoid un-necessary flame war about past incidents. I don't feel like starting a relatively meaningless riot. Atleast not this time around.