PDA

View Full Version : The First Look at Halo 4's Soundtrack

Scarekro
04-11-2012, 04:53 PM
343 has revealed the composer of Halo 4's soundtrack to be Neil Davidge. They've also released a sample of what's to come. You guys can check it out here. (http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/04/11/Neil-Davidge.aspx) You'll have to scroll down for both videos.

I love the sample. It's ominous, and the beginning makes me feel like there's truly a terrifying threat. It's exciting, it's adventurous. It's all of this and more, but it still sounds like Halo to me. I can't wait for the rest of the music.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
04-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Yea I saw this too, badass.

ArchAngelLloyd
04-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Yes very bad ass. Saw it on way point like 30 sec. after I got home my son was bursting at the seams saying "Dad Dad Dad you've got to see this". I just hope they keep there game content usage rules the way they are. I can see alot of good Videos being produced from music like that.

Silko
04-11-2012, 10:55 PM
It sounded cool but when I listened to it, it didn't remind me of Halo. I didn't sit there and think "Thats Halo Music". To be honest I thought I was listening to a soundtrack from Transforms when I closed my eyes. But thats just a sample and there is bound to be more music that I hope goes back into the more classical Halo music.

zZ Dr K Zz
04-11-2012, 11:09 PM
That was so goddamn awesome that I grew a second penis just so I can have two boners while listening to it. :-D

One boner was not enough....The Movie.

Silko
04-11-2012, 11:11 PM
The Movie.

Wait the movie has been confirmed? Links god damn it!

ArchAngelLloyd
04-11-2012, 11:50 PM
That was so goddamn awesome that I grew a second penis just so I can have two boners while listening to it. :-D

One boner was not enough....The Movie.
LMFAO to funny. Hey what did you use to get the second one. I want what your having.