PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 Release Date: 11/06/12

Mythonian
04-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Release date confirmed as November 6, 2012.

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/04/17/The-Halo-Bulletin-41712.aspx

Yehsus
04-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Interesting. Would this be the last FC war in order to prep for H4?

Mythonian
04-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Interesting. Would this be the last FC war in order to prep for H4?

No decision has been made about that yet. It will likely depend on how long this war lasts. If it lasts 5 months like the first war did, this will probably be the last one.

Nocte
04-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Why the hell is no one talking about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carpe Vexillum
04-17-2012, 03:20 PM
because it was marked as nov. 4 even though its a standard date for games when they dont have a date for the past few months. xD

But yay we have a date.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
04-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Now I'm just waiting for them to announce the different editions and how much they'll cost. Ima shoot for the Legendary this time....

Fuzzy
04-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Why don't they release the game on November 7th, therefore the date would have been 11/7 (117)?

Silko
04-17-2012, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&ob=av3n

Silko
04-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Why don't they release the game on November 7th, therefore the date would have been 11/7 (117)?

Because by Federal Law in the US they have to release it on a Tuesday. All Media must release on a Tuesday

Juggernaut9473
04-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Skyrim was released on a friday which was 11/11/11 =P

Mythonian
04-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Because by Federal Law in the US they have to release it on a Tuesday. All Media must release on a Tuesday

Yeah, it's not a Federal law...

It's just that statistically, releasing things on Tuesdays yields the largest possible first-week (and first 48-hour) sales. That is the only reason that mostly everything is released on Tuesdays.

Silko
04-17-2012, 05:29 PM
Yeah, it's not a Federal law...

It's just that statistically, releasing things on Tuesdays yields the largest possible first-week (and first 48-hour) sales. That is the only reason that mostly everything is released on Tuesdays.

you sure? I heard it was a law

Mythonian
04-17-2012, 05:30 PM
you sure? I heard it was a law

Well, I'm fairly sure that it's not a law... There have been multiple ones that haven't been released on Tuesdays, and I never heard about anything along the lines that they broke a law.

Silko
04-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Well, I'm fairly sure that it's not a law... There have been multiple ones that haven't been released on Tuesdays, and I never heard about anything along the lines that they broke a law.

I hear it was a recent law and the reason behind the law is to help prevent unfair advantages. Example: Store 1 gets its shipment on Friday and Store 2 gets its shipments on Monday so Store 1 would be able to sell it before Store 2 and have an advantage over Store 2

But hey if I'm wrong no biggy

SuRroundeD By 1
04-17-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm pretty sure Silko's just nuts . . .

Although I have to agree with Fuzzy that I wish the game would have come out on 11/7.

Silko
04-17-2012, 05:35 PM

You know that is a good possibility as well....

Fuzzy
04-17-2012, 05:48 PM

Hopefully you have noticed this a long time ago, as it is quite apparent that Silko himself knows that it is the truth.

SuRroundeD By 1
04-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Hopefully you have noticed this a long time ago, as it is quite apparent that Silko himself knows that it is the truth.

I've always had my suspicions but I never said anything because Silko was a higher up . . . Silko is still a higher up but now I don't care haha.

Plus . . . we're all a little crazy here in one way or another.

Silko
04-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I've always had my suspicions but I never said anything because Silko was a higher up . . . Silko is still a higher up but now I don't care haha.

Plus . . . we're all a little crazy here in one way or another.

That's it 1 million up downs!!

If you need me I'll be on my Pirate Ship

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb364/rpkellam/Pirates/PiratesofParadiso.jpg

bazongaman502
04-17-2012, 07:19 PM
203 days for me to start and finnish my Spartan armor...

RaZ Vader
04-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Not digging the helmets. Just saying.

As for FC and Halo 4. No decision has been made. We need to get our hands on the games, and see more of the features and learn how to dissect it for the use of our community in the best way possible.

VerbotenDonkey
04-17-2012, 09:03 PM
It looks like there is a lot of customization for Halo 4, Raz. A lot of weapon combinations and setting customization. Personally, I say we just stick it out. FC has always been a Halo trademark, and honestly if it was ever changed to a different game I probably wouldn't participate. If anything, Reach was the worst Halo game so far, yet we've had the highest amount of participation and people ever. We should stay loyal to Halo.

bazongaman502
04-17-2012, 09:14 PM
It looks like there is a lot of customization for Halo 4, Raz. A lot of weapon combinations and setting customization. Personally, I say we just stick it out. FC has always been a Halo trademark, and honestly if it was ever changed to a different game I probably wouldn't participate. If anything, Reach was the worst Halo game so far, yet we've had the highest amount of participation and people ever. We should stay loyal to Halo.

75% agree to this... i personally think Reach is one of the best Halo's.. it had its flaws, however it was easy to react to its flaws and make it work for you... I personally think Halo 3 was the worst, right next to Halo Wars... I know alot of you might want to say something about what i just said, but i suggest ou dont and we sta on subject here.

We should reall attempt to make Halo 4 work perfectly... i can see how it can be hard to do, however i can see how it might be fun... even more if each team can spawn with different loadouts then the other team... then we can really use that credit system we are currently doing to a much larger scale.

RaZ Vader
04-17-2012, 09:20 PM

Personally, I feel that our high point in this community was still in Halo 2. But that can be debated at another time.

As for FC sticking to Halo. I am 99.9% sure that this will happen. We are just not sure how to attack it yet. We have done a lot of new things in this community within this game. Experimented with different systems, rules of engagement, and how people play.

One thing is for certain. The Founders of the Halo 4 FC Community will sit down on a lot of nights making sure we have the best experience in the next game. In many ways, I sometimes feel we rushed, or I rushed somethings. But you live and you learn and you move on. :)

At any rate, im looking forward to what Halo 4 will deliver or not deliver. we will see come November 6th.

Gargoyle
04-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Halo 4. Better rock my crack socks off.

SuRroundeD By 1
04-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Personally, I feel that our high point in this community was still in Halo 2. But that can be debated at another time.

As for FC sticking to Halo. I am 99.9% sure that this will happen. We are just not sure how to attack it yet. We have done a lot of new things in this community within this game. Experimented with different systems, rules of engagement, and how people play.

One thing is for certain. The Founders of the Halo 4 FC Community will sit down on a lot of nights making sure we have the best experience in the next game. In many ways, I sometimes feel we rushed, or I rushed somethings. But you live and you learn and you move on. :)

At any rate, im looking forward to what Halo 4 will deliver or not deliver. we will see come November 6th.

We ARE a Halo community. I remember something that happened that didn't go so well, but was created to keep the community together. Halo is the biggest thing that keeps us together.

In my opinion, this war is going to last a while (especially if they keep up like last battle night) and even if it doesn't we shouldn't start another war until Halo 4 comes around.

I don't know about you but once Halo 4 comes out Reach is going on the bottom of my game stack . . . I guarantee you that I won't be playing it after Halo 4 comes out. In fact . . . the smartest thing to do would be after this war ends just take a break, and afterwards when Halo 4 comes out use the time that everyone else is using to play the Campaign and SpartanOps to figure out Halo 4's forge and new features. I'm sure everything will turn out fine.

Gargoyle
04-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Call of Duty fc warsim = FAIL.

Nocte
04-23-2012, 02:17 PM
We'll make it.