PDA

View Full Version : PriorDaniel

PriorDaniel
04-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey Guys (and maybe gals),

My name is J. Blankenship, also known as PriorDaniel (and Goramit before my old xbox broke).
Personal Info-
I am a 22 year old History/English/Biology Teacher. I am student teaching now and coaching the school's baseball team.
I have been a Halo player since launch. I own every Halo game and DLC (yes even Wars). I also love me some sci-fi. My name is a reference to Stargate SG-1.

Halo Info-
I play mainly Snipers and TS/ BTB. I am a team player and work in a support role mostly. I can use pretty much any tactic/weapon. I love my DMR and Sniper though. I like to work in two man groups when possible. I prefer to sit back and hit them from far off but I don't mind going in close for the kill. Check my stats on Waypoint for a good idea of how I play. You tell me what you need me to do and I am going to do it. Successfully (usually)

I play for fun but I like to win. Losing doesn't bother me as long as it was a good match. I have experience.

Well... that is me. Any questions?

Anarchy
04-19-2012, 10:06 AM
I'd probably shit myself if I had a teacher that played Halo.

Welcome to FC. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have xD.

Rokkman X
04-19-2012, 10:11 AM
Welcome to FC! Hope to see you on the battlefield.

VerbotenDonkey
04-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Hey Prior, glad you joined! I think you'll love it here. I'm a Physician's Assistant Major, so maybe you can help me out with your Bio experience >___> Heh xD Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'm always open. See you on the battlefield!

Relapsive
04-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Welcome to FC, im sure you will like it here.

PriorDaniel
04-19-2012, 12:05 PM
When Donkey told me the premise... well lets just say that I couldn't help but join.
@Anarchy- Funny thing is I have one day at the end of the year where (as a celebration for passing our end of the year tests) we play Halo on the projector 2v2 for an entire class period. The kids enjoy it. And I like pwning my students. Mwahaha!

Yehsus
04-19-2012, 12:24 PM
Prior Daniel? Please tell me your a SG fan. If so, <3

PriorDaniel
04-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Prior Daniel? Please tell me your a SG fan. If so, <3

Indeed. XD I have Seasons 1-10 of SG1 and 1-5 of Atlantis. As well as all of the movies.

Yehsus
04-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Indeed. XD I have Seasons 1-10 of SG1 and 1-5 of Atlantis. As well as all of the movies.

ARGGGHHH GO BLUE!!!

I wont be able to kill another SG lover in game.

PriorDaniel
04-19-2012, 02:06 PM
ARGGGHHH GO BLUE!!!

I wont be able to kill another SG lover in game.

Sorry OcR, from what I read around the forums Red needs as many troops as they can get. That is the main reason I joined up with them. Part of me wishes there was a "mercenaries" sort of group that fills in for either side.

ANYWAY, Don't worry. You won't be killing me too much. ;)
Haha sorry. I couldn't resist. XD

H2O Yordle
04-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Lol
He'd kill you even if he says he wont. <3 ;)
Welcome

PriorDaniel
04-19-2012, 08:44 PM
haha I figured. Just having a lil fun. :)

Reaper
04-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Hey Guys (and maybe gals),

My name is J. Blankenship, also known as PriorDaniel (and Goramit before my old xbox broke).
Personal Info-
I am a 22 year old History/English/Biology Teacher. I am student teaching now and coaching the school's baseball team.
I have been a Halo player since launch. I own every Halo game and DLC (yes even Wars). I also love me some sci-fi. My name is a reference to Stargate SG-1.

Halo Info-
I play mainly Snipers and TS/ BTB. I am a team player and work in a support role mostly. I can use pretty much any tactic/weapon. I love my DMR and Sniper though. I like to work in two man groups when possible. I prefer to sit back and hit them from far off but I don't mind going in close for the kill. Check my stats on Waypoint for a good idea of how I play. You tell me what you need me to do and I am going to do it. Successfully (usually)

I play for fun but I like to win. Losing doesn't bother me as long as it was a good match. I have experience.

Well... that is me. Any questions?

a teacher that likes halo...... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!