04-19-2012, 11:02 AM
That is all.

VerbotenDonkey
04-19-2012, 11:09 AM
What a wonderful and well thought out argument you've constructed there. =P

Mythonian
04-19-2012, 11:10 AM
...Don't we already do that?

All of our maps are either default, DLC, or forged maps. There are really no other possible types of maps... >.<

Ex Zen Mute
04-19-2012, 03:28 PM
By what he means, and what I agree with, is that he wants the maps and gametypes to be what is used in current matchmaking.

This means
No adding in random AAs.
Default AAs available to spawn with (Sprint, Armor Lock, Jetpack, Active Camo, and Hologram)
Either use already DMR/AR start or have the defenders choose with AR or DMR start.
No Forge Maps that are not in Matchmaking. Use ones that pass thought 343i, not Mythonian.
No trying to make Asym maps into Sym maps. Just, no.
Limit what can be played on the maps if it is not meant for it. No Asym games on Sym maps and vice versa.
*Hill 30 is an exception.

EDIT: I am against using the Maps for Heavies in regular game modes. It doesn't fit IMHO.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
04-19-2012, 03:34 PM
I actually enjoy the maps/loadouts we currently use. The starting loadouts seem sort of balanced and to be honest I am perfectly fine starting out with them. I like having the maps changed a little bit because it provides a different feel than matchmaking.

As for the maps the default/DLC maps really aren't that much different. And most of the Forged maps really aren't that bad. I admit some need a little more testing than other, but for the most part they are fine.

Fuzzy
04-19-2012, 03:40 PM
That is all.

If you want the community to take your suggestion seriously then develop a well thought out explanation of what your suggestion is and why it should be implemented.

ThatRussianBear
04-19-2012, 04:26 PM
If you want the community to take your suggestion seriously then develop a well thought out explanation of what your suggestion is and why is should be implemented.

I don't wanna

ThatRussianBear
04-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Maps that are made by fc, no offense , can sometimes be very unfair to a side on ceratin game types( anyone remember highlands?)

If we use matchmaking maps, that are tested better than here( due to time and resources) no issues would happen. Just this week the hem hemmorage map slightly favored red with map tilt.

Mythonian
04-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Maps that are made by fc, no offense , can sometimes be very unfair to a side on ceratin game types( anyone remember highlands?)

If we use matchmaking maps, that are tested better than here( due to time and resources) no issues would happen. Just this week the hem hemmorage map slightly favored red with map tilt.

?? Highlands wasn't made by FC. That's a DLC map. lol

Also, we didn't play hemorrhage this week, so... >.>

bazongaman502
04-19-2012, 04:54 PM
The maps are fine, however most need to be tested fully more often... The map Russian was talking about i fully understand, however there is going to be something wrong with each map at some point... and its always 1 army that sees the issue the most and suffers...

I say for the first Halo 4 Wars (if we do it) i say we play on the maps that are already implemented... then move on from there... this war has already started and theres no reason to ditch maps and change them mid war

ThatRussianBear
04-19-2012, 05:31 PM
?? Highlands wasn't made by FC. That's a DLC map. lol

Also, we didn't play hemorrhage this week, so... >.>

I meant hill 30 on highlands and the map in the hemorrhage area

SuRroundeD By 1
04-19-2012, 06:38 PM
Wait, wait, wait . . .

I thought what Russian meant was: Only use maps that players who haven't purchased the DLC's can play.

Now were talking about how we should only use default maps and not FC maps . . . I personally like the FC maps but I'm not going to get into that.

What I will say is that we shouldn't use DLC for our wars unless a certain % of our member base has downloaded the maps . . . I hate not being able to play with IrelandWolf because we play a map from the Halo Anniversary pack . . . in fact, finding battles last battle night was kind of a drag because of this reason.

When Halo 4 comes out we should NOT use DLC maps unless like . . . 80% or 90% of the active player base has the maps. It's not fair . . . it's basically paying to play (granted it's only a few maps) in the wars.

ThatRussianBear
04-19-2012, 06:43 PM
That to, but I have the dlc so It doesn't affect me

bazongaman502
04-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Wait, wait, wait . . .

I thought what Russian meant was: Only use maps that players who haven't purchased the DLC's can play.

Now were talking about how we should only use default maps and not FC maps . . . I personally like the FC maps but I'm not going to get into that.

What I will say is that we shouldn't use DLC for our wars unless a certain % of our member base has downloaded the maps . . . I hate not being able to play with IrelandWolf because we play a map from the Halo Anniversary pack . . . in fact, finding battles last battle night was kind of a drag because of this reason.

When Halo 4 comes out we should NOT use DLC maps unless like . . . 80% or 90% of the active player base has the maps. It's not fair . . . it's basically paying to play (granted it's only a few maps) in the wars.

I dont understand how people still dont have ANY of the DLC for Reach by now... i know its hard to make money (mainly for the younger guys that dont have jobs yet), but you can always sign up for Xbox Rewards and Earn MSPs