PDA

View Full Version : New Rule?

Reaper
04-19-2012, 08:38 PM
the new rule should be your NOT allowed to mute the other team. that way when your close you can hear them say their plans or give them fake plans. ya know, to help make it feel more like a war sim.

Anarchy
04-19-2012, 08:39 PM
the new rule should be your NOT allowed to mute the other team. that way when your close you can hear them say their plans or give them fake plans. ya know, to help make it feel more like a war sim.

Hella hard to enforce x.x

Ex Zen Mute
04-19-2012, 08:44 PM
I know how muting works.

We are all good soldiers with THROAT MICS.
No audible voice. Done. I do not want your rule. Sorry.

RetRdidMunkie
04-19-2012, 08:46 PM
No.

Reaper
04-19-2012, 09:00 PM
i like how those that are saying no are those i know who actually do mute the mics

Gargoyle
04-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah, in a warsim fashion I can see why you'd think about this. But think about it from a community fashion.

It's hard to enforce and muting other team keeps the trash talking to a sever minimal. Everyone here should be honest wit the fact that we've said something to ourselves or our team about someone on the other team out of dislike because of some bs that just happened.

RetRdidMunkie
04-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Yeah, in a warsim fashion I can see why you'd think about this. But think about it from a community fashion.

It's hard to enforce and muting other team keeps the trash talking to a sever minimal. Everyone here should be honest wit the fact that we've said something to ourselves or our team about someone on the other team out of dislike because of some bs that just happened.
^^^

Ex Zen Mute
04-19-2012, 09:22 PM
i like how those that are saying no are those i know who actually do mute the mics

Hey, I don't mute. I am mute.

Vestige
04-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Like said, to hard to enforce.

Fuzzy
04-19-2012, 09:43 PM
I do not see the benefits of this and in fact entire units in the past and in the present mute the entire other team since no one wants to be disturbed by the comm chatter of the other team while trying to communicate with your own team as it is distracting.

The only argument you have for making this clause is to make it more war simulated when in fact armies use different communications and different channels therefore not being able to hear the enemy in a real war situation.

Guzzie
04-19-2012, 11:08 PM
I do not see the benefits of this and in fact entire units in the past and in the present mute the entire other team since no one wants to be disturbed by the comm chatter of the other team while trying to communicate with your own team as it is distracting.

The only argument you have for making this clause is to make it more war simulated when in fact armies use different communications and different channels therefore not being able to hear the enemy in a real war situation.
this

H2O Yordle
04-19-2012, 11:24 PM
There are soliders in the past and present who never say a single word, during a battle. Yet they still get the job done.

bazongaman502
04-19-2012, 11:47 PM
this can not be forced... if it were to be, then you might as well take the freedome of choice from everyone as well

Ex Zen Mute
04-20-2012, 09:04 AM
There are soliders in the past and present who never say a single word, during a battle. Yet they still get the job done.

Present.

H2O Yordle
04-20-2012, 10:33 AM
^ See