PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

Andimion
11-26-2010, 07:50 AM
I havnt been on the forums lately, and I would like to point out why.. Since this game came out, I have spent every waking hour not at work or with my gf, playing the piss out of this game. I almost have everything 100% ( Fuck the borgia flags.. Doom you need a life ;P jks <3 ) All im trying to say is, every one of you sons of bitches had better go attain a copy of this game and play it. I hold a world record right now for a training mission. <3 This game is fucking amazing! The multi player is amazing! Everything about it!! Go get it. I wish I traded in Black OPs for it to. lol

IX Dr Doom XI
11-26-2010, 01:22 PM
I would also like to add that the subject 16 glyphs, except for a few, are easier to find but are harder to complete. (Completed them all just FYI)

LocoCrazy
11-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Wrong section. I would move it but seeing how the admins refuse to give mod powers to trusted members I cant. Gotta wait for a officer with the powers of the M.O.D

MedeDust
11-26-2010, 02:53 PM
AMAZING GAME. <3<3<3

Mythonian
11-26-2010, 03:07 PM
Wrong section. I would move it but seeing how the admins refuse to give mod powers to trusted members I cant. Gotta wait for a officer with the powers of the M.O.D

I moved it.

zZ Dr K Zz
11-26-2010, 03:14 PM
I rented it for a few days and played nothing but the Multiplayer. I was worried that it was going to be tacked on and glitchy/laggy as hell, but it wasn't. The MP fits the game extremely well and it's very addicting! I managed to get to level 40 with 15 hours of gameplay before I had to return it.

My main gripe with the game is the Hidden Gun ability. It should give you less points than what you receive. It's such a pussy way of killing someone too, I mean come on, be a man and stab me, not shoot me from a few feet away. I absolutely hate when people use it in a team game (Manhunt I think its called) because you get way less points (100) when you could've gotten 400-800 for stabbing/poisoning a guy.

MP is definitely well done and I can't wait to get the game to play it again!

LocoCrazy
11-26-2010, 03:17 PM
My main gripe with the game is the Hidden Gun ability. It should give you less points than what you receive. It's such a pussy way of killing someone too, I mean come on, be a man and stab me, not shoot me from a few feet away.

Now you know how I feel about snipers.

zZ Dr K Zz
11-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Now you know how I feel about snipers.
Yeah, but at least in this game a person can't get a hard on over getting an Overkill by killing people across the map that aren't shooting at you.

LocoCrazy
11-26-2010, 03:52 PM
its still the same concept.

Andimion
11-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Sry for wrong place. and Doom I got it all to, that shits fucked up. The last sound puzzle was FUCKED up. Jesus. I also sat there for a fucking hour trying to solve the Last piece of chess puzzle.. That was retarded. The puzzles in these games are well done and very complicated. I enjoyed solving them very much. Just wish all the solving gained you more insight... -_-'

Also, Doom.. I have the Christina missions down to 4/? and Im 70% Full Sync, when do I unlock the next Christina mission.. I sat there for hours going over all story missions and side missions to get it up to..

IX Dr Doom XI
11-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Sry for wrong place. and Doom I got it all to, that shits fucked up. The last sound puzzle was FUCKED up. Jesus. I also sat there for a fucking hour trying to solve the Last piece of chess puzzle.. That was retarded. The puzzles in these games are well done and very complicated. I enjoyed solving them very much. Just wish all the solving gained you more insight... -_-'

Also, Doom.. I have the Christina missions down to 4/? and Im 70% Full Sync, when do I unlock the next Christina mission.. I sat there for hours going over all story missions and side missions to get it up to..

Then get full sync in missions, that should push it to 75% which is what you need for the next Cristinia mission, you should try collecting the Borgia flags as well to get more sync.

Andimion
11-26-2010, 08:07 PM
I get them when I come across them, but other than that I wont go out of my way to collect 101 flags.. Everything else is easy grabs for me. Im also paying more attention to the mission perams that they give you for full sync. I never bothered before.

Nocte
11-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I should be getting it for Christmas, all I can say is that I loved ACII to death.

AftershocK
11-28-2010, 05:30 AM
all i have to say is this game is amazing. i love online <3

IX Dr Doom XI
11-28-2010, 07:44 AM
I get them when I come across them, but other than that I wont go out of my way to collect 101 flags.. Everything else is easy grabs for me. Im also paying more attention to the mission perams that they give you for full sync. I never bothered before.

Then you should have no problem getting to 75% if you redo missions you didnt get full sync in, you'll probably get to about 85% atleast if you do that.

Krowe985
11-28-2010, 10:32 AM
i JUST got 1 and 2, so in a few weeks or so, anyone wanna sell me AC: Brotherhood?

Andimion
11-28-2010, 11:52 AM
lol Fuck you Krowe.. MINE!! ALL MINE!! jks <3you krowe

Krowe985
11-28-2010, 10:18 PM
lol Fuck you Krowe.. MINE!! ALL MINE!! jks <3you krowe

Greedy lil basterd... >.<

Andimion
11-29-2010, 11:09 AM
I have 98% Full sync in this game now.. I worked thinking there would be another Christina mission.. But there wasnt another one.. Im only missing a single thing at 50/100% and the borgia flags.. im starting to think im going to be collecting the shitty things..

IX Dr Doom XI
11-30-2010, 08:58 AM
I have 98% Full sync in this game now.. I worked thinking there would be another Christina mission.. But there wasnt another one.. Im only missing a single thing at 50/100% and the borgia flags.. im starting to think im going to be collecting the shitty things..

That's weird, i had only 88% sync and i already played all the Cristina Mission, have you done all the guild assignments? (thief missions, courtesan missions, assassination contracts)

Andimion
11-30-2010, 09:18 AM
That's weird, i had only 88% sync and i already played all the Cristina Mission, have you done all the guild assignments? (thief missions, courtesan missions, assassination contracts)

Thats not what i meant lol I did them all but i thought there was another one after her death, for like a funeral. So i worked everything down. now im at 98%. -_-'

IX Dr Doom XI
12-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Oh..yea i though there would be 1 more mission but nope it ends at her death

Yehsus
12-01-2010, 10:55 AM

THANKS FOR THE SPOIL TAG YOU DICK!!!!!

YAARGAGARAGAGAG!!

AftershocK
12-01-2010, 03:04 PM

WHAT!!!

IX Dr Doom XI
12-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Honestly you guys really werent expecting it especially with the ending to the game its

Nocte
12-29-2010, 09:53 AM
I plan on getting all of my Assassin's to level 10 just so I can go around and rape every Borgia guard in Rome over and over again. *Spoiler below*

Plus on the note of Christina dying it was noted I think in AC2 that she died I haven't beaten all of the Christian missions, yet but wasn't it in a fire?

Maxdoggy
12-29-2010, 11:55 AM
No.

I got all of my Assassin's to level 10 quickly using the aid of the Facebook game Assassin's Creed: Legacy. I raped anyone and everyone for the longest time before I did some of the final missions like a boss.

Andimion
12-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Christina is not killed via fire. I wont spoil it so just get 85% sync and find out yourself.

I have all max lvled Blonde female assassins. <3 ;)

Nocte
12-29-2010, 07:17 PM
I thought it was 75% sync.

Andimion
12-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Maybe, I cant remember. I played all the way to 98% before i finished the Christina missions so I couldnt fully confirm that.

Acid
12-30-2010, 12:25 AM
I played my friends game of this and I love the multiplayer. I just hate the people who run around everywhere, it ruins it. I also wish the gametypes were a bit longer.

Nocte
12-30-2010, 06:21 AM
From my experience the only way to not die during Manhunt is to just run around and never in a set pattern just go bat shit crazy. Then to rack those kills up you need to for one understand the layout of a map and use both intelligence and speed to kill anyone. Never seems to fail me at all.

Krowe985
12-30-2010, 11:26 AM
From my experience the only way to not die during Manhunt is to just run around and never in a set pattern just go bat shit crazy. Then to rack those kills up you need to for one understand the layout of a map and use both intelligence and speed to kill anyone. Never seems to fail me at all.

you do that. i'll keep my 3-6 kills and averaging around 3,000-8,000 points a game. :)

AC: Brotherhood multiplayer secret? CREATE A PLAYING STYLE! (That gets a lot of points)
score is determined by the QUALITY of a kill, NOT how many you get, in the time it takes one person to run around a kill 5 people for 100-150 points each, i can take my time and get one kill that is worth 1,200 points and another easily for 600 points, and be in the lead. It's ALL about STYLE, the key is you are an ASSASSIN! act like one and you get butt loads of cum guzzling scores!

I played my friends game of this and I love the multiplayer. I just hate the people who run around everywhere, it ruins it. I also wish the gametypes were a bit longer.

ooh. think of MMO + ALLIANCE game type, 30 minute games, random team targets, LARGE Maps, .......

Nocte
12-31-2010, 12:12 AM
you do that. i'll keep my 3-6 kills and averaging around 3,000-8,000 points a game. :)

AC: Brotherhood multiplayer secret? CREATE A PLAYING STYLE! (That gets a lot of points)
score is determined by the QUALITY of a kill, NOT how many you get, in the time it takes one person to run around a kill 5 people for 100-150 points each, i can take my time and get one kill that is worth 1,200 points and another easily for 600 points, and be in the lead. It's ALL about STYLE, the key is you are an ASSASSIN! act like one and you get butt loads of cum guzzling scores!

Did you see the part where I said speed and intelligence? I didn't say run around aimlessly and killing anyone who you see. Hell I've taken more kills away from people who do that, it's funny to watch someone sprinting towards the person I've been hunting a quite sometime and then jumping off a roof to take the kill right before the person sprinting does.

LocoCrazy
01-04-2011, 03:30 AM
I just had a shitticane of a game. From the 2 kills I got I did recieve 1,000 points. Aside from that I am a master at the free of running.

Yehsus
01-04-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm beating the Second Asses Creed as we speak. I'll probably end up getting Asses Brotherhood to show ya'll how a true Ass Asses a Creed.

Andimion
01-04-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm beating the Second Asses Creed as we speak. I'll probably end up getting Asses Brotherhood to show ya'll how a true Ass Asses a Creed.

When you beat my records in the training ill consider you an assassin. Untill then, take a seat sir.

LocoCrazy
01-04-2011, 03:03 PM
what has training got to do with assassinating human players?

Andimion
01-04-2011, 03:46 PM
what has training got to do with assassinating human players?

Gives you a moral boost and helps perfect technique? lol

LocoCrazy
01-04-2011, 04:31 PM
But Rob...your bad..........

Yehsus
01-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Just beat Asses Creed 2, the ending made me go lolwtf?

I'm gonna get Brotherhood later this week. I'm craving this story, hard.

LocoCrazy
01-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Thats what she said.

Relapsive
01-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Just beat Asses Creed 2, the ending made me go lolwtf?

I'm gonna get Brotherhood later this week. I'm craving this story, hard.

you will truly enjoy it i thought it was amazing

Projekt Fuzi0n
01-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Can you buy back more than one of Leonardo's inventions? I couldn't figure out if you could buy back more than one or not.