PDA

View Full Version : Introduction plz n thnx u

OPOC1L1PSE
04-25-2012, 02:46 PM
I hope it's alright if I just copy and paste my intro from Waypoint because all of it sums me up nicely.
About Me!
Well lets see. I am a competitive/casual gamer who has been playing the Halo series since a young age. I entertain myself by playing games, chilling with friends on the 360 and either watching anime or browsing the internet. I am also the editor for my friends and I's Machinima Youtube channel SlickReflexStudios. We havn't gotten much out but we hope to release our 2 years in the making series entitled Beta Squad really soon. On a different note, among my small group of friends I am usually known as The Problem Solver and my nickname is Poxar. Being a part of myself, I do tend to rage quite often but more recently I have been calmer than usual. I can also make some sound effects like a monkey or evil laugh in case you were wondering. Despite being 16 you probably can't tell. Because of my baritone voice I have been projected as much older as well as my looks irl. Anyways I'll continue with the stuff below...

Gamertag: Kinda obvious here, but it's CombatitiveOhio17 (Just kidding it's actually OPOC1L1PSE, but we'll keep that a secret for now ;))

Origin of gamertag: The apocalypse appealed to me for some reason so I just messed up the lettering and felt like adding numbers in between ( I can't tell you how many times I have been ridiculed for spelling it wrong... I KNOW!!!)

Previous or current clan/community: No official ones, just a couple with my friends. Clans don't really appeal to me so I guess I could be a freelancer...

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo 4!!!(I wish)

Favorite map, game type and playlist: I can't decide sorry :(

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: Don't really hate anything either sorry again :(

Preferred control scheme: Halo 3- Default. Halo: Reach- Recon (cuz itz lik H3 0_0)

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.):I like to run around and kill stuff, even as a sniper I am always on the move. I usually gun when in a vehicle.

Favorite Halo character: Maztor Cheeffffffffffpphphhpffff phphhhp

Favorite Halo book: Never read any (DON'T SPEAR ME!!!)

Favorite Halo quote: "Wake me, when you need me"- MC

Halo creations: I don't make much, but when I do they are either Jumping maps, maze maps or racing maps

Other stuff!

Other game(s) you are currently playing: Borderlands, Assassin's Creed 2, not much else I just recently found the Apple of Eden in my backyard and had I not known the terrible side effects, I would have opened it to write a more interesting thread.

Favorite music: Well I DON'T like Dubstep, or Country. Most else is ok and some Dubstep is alright

Favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber lolzorz

Favorite TV show: Not really a tv watcher

Favorite quote: May the Force be with you- Most every Jedi in Star Wars

Spartanbh
04-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Welcome to FC =). Feel free to invite friends! Btw I was part of a big Machinima group in the past called Injured Knee Productions. We had some pretty famous series called "LOST: Halostyle" and "Special Ted". Our hay days were in Halo 2 and early Halo 3, but we've been disbanded for nearly 4 years =(...but we were rated in the top 10 best Machinima groups in the past!

Juggernaut9473
04-25-2012, 04:29 PM
there goes spartan with his whole "I WAZ IN IKP GUYZ" =P

anyways Welcome to FC

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
04-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Hey welcome to FC OPOC1L1PSE, I hope you enjoy your stay in BLUE. Hope to see you in the battles this sunday!

Puba
04-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Welcome to FC !!!

Reaper
04-25-2012, 06:32 PM
welcome to FC. i hope your my first kill next gamenight