PDA

View Full Version : My Leave From Facebook

OPOC1L1PSE
04-30-2012, 04:30 PM
I just recently closed my Facebook account because I grew tired of it and thought it was senseless. Anyways, when I did deactivate my account a few things came over me. The questions it asked were the reason I was disabling my account and a description as to why. So I thought, in the event someone actually does read those things that I would take the time to write a pretty crazy message. And now I will share that message...

Reason for leaving: I don't feel safe anymore.

Description: Fuck you zuckerburg. Stop re-activating my accunt with ur uber modzz. I know your working with the government man. They got cameras inside the cameras man. The birds have eyes, the trees have eyes, the fuckin' clouds have eyes man. No ones safe nothing is private. I can't feel safe here or anywhere. Theres too much shit going on inside the core of Mars right now. Damn Nazis and there moon base colony, if it wasn't for Colonel Sanders, we might still have Luke Skywalker to blow up Pluto. It all goes back when I was a young boy in a small village named Kwolizikinantanaka located in South Quebeckfricanzealand. I was hunting wild boar with my brother Onatakakikowaladoodoo when Ben Kenobi jumped out and scared the ikitaqka out of us. I speared him and in celebration Onatakakikowaladoodoo and I celebrated and rejoiced with a delicious meal. From that moment on my brother and I's life changed and we joined the secret society named Allawallakillatola and joined the ranks as kiwokalititodo. This is why my facebook times must come to an end. Your government spies on you right infront of your penis and you just masturbate as they watch you anyways. Goodbye.

H2O Yordle
04-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Why is this in creative writing?

bazongaman502
04-30-2012, 05:52 PM
why is this even here?

GhostHammer
04-30-2012, 06:47 PM
What the fuck is this?

VerbotenDonkey
04-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Hahaha don't worry Opoc, I laughed xD I think they'll enjoy that xD

OPOC1L1PSE
04-30-2012, 07:14 PM
I can take it down if it isn't in the right spot. I'm a noob so I just kinda thought since it was original it belonged in creative writing. If Greens and Purples don't want it I'll take it upon myself to remove it.

Blackhawk570
04-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Well the first half was like ok I actually thought you believe in a conspiracy with Mark Zuckerberg and that last half just blew my mind.

OPOC1L1PSE
04-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Hahaha don't worry Opoc, I laughed xD I think they'll enjoy that xD

Well I'm happy to hear that. I don't want to upset anybody though. If the respected members do not think it should be in here I have no objections and will remove it upon request from any of them.

VerbotenDonkey
04-30-2012, 07:18 PM
I'll move it to Open Conversation I suppose. Would fit better there. Don't worry 'bout them Greens and Purples. =P

Puba
04-30-2012, 07:19 PM
LOL at the whole thing.

OPOC1L1PSE
04-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Well the first half was like ok I actually thought you believe in a conspiracy with Mark Zuckerberg and that last half just blew my mind.

Thats how I go about with my business. Everywhere there are minds just ready to be blown. And I want to be the one to blow them.
Edit: Oh crap that last sentence came out wrong lol :oops:

OPOC1L1PSE
04-30-2012, 07:24 PM
I'll move it to Open Conversation I suppose. Would fit better there. Don't worry 'bout them Greens and Purples. =P

Much appreciated Donkey

Yehsus
04-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Got a good chuckle out of it, well done.

GAMEHEEL
04-30-2012, 08:53 PM
What the fuck is this?

why is this even here?
Thinking Mainstream?
Twitter is sofun and exciting its almost like stalking your favorite cerlebrities, and tweeting about it!
Lets not forget #Hashtag #Whores ...

OPOC1L1PSE
05-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Thinking Mainstream?
Twitter is sofun and exciting its almost like stalking your favorite cerlebrities, and tweeting about it!
Lets not forget #Hashtag #Whores ...

Who said anything about Twitter. I do agree with you though. It is pretty stupid. When I hear the word hashtag I want to punch a small child. It's either the "pound" sign or the "number" sign. NO FUCKING HASHTAG!!!
[2270

Ichyban
05-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Well this was a interesting read

OPOC1L1PSE
05-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Thank you :D

Ichyban
05-08-2012, 01:49 AM
gotta ask. did you get any emails from facebook about this? lol

Nocte
05-08-2012, 07:29 AM