PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops 2

VerbotenDonkey
05-01-2012, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaKoefkNc0Q&feature=g-all-u

Dat slaps me on the knee.

Blackhawk570
05-01-2012, 09:29 PM
If they take the keys couldn't they just change the locks?

bazongaman502
05-02-2012, 04:12 AM
1: Zombies has been confirmed
2: Although half (or more) of this community hates CoD, we all know at some point we will buy/play the game by choice at some point... ill probably get it for christmas, but not as a pre-order

GhostHammer
05-02-2012, 04:19 AM
Contrary to Bazonga,

What a FUCKING SHITTY LOOKING GAME. Graphics suck balls, story is brutal, new "tech" looks so unrealistic sci-fi shit it's pathetic. This game will never touch my xbox.

MedeDust
05-02-2012, 07:43 AM
MW3 has never been played on my xbox and never will, same as black ops 2. Unless somebody else buys it and puts it in, I'll be pissed.

Spartanbh
05-02-2012, 10:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJw0DUZVfJw&feature=related

Mythonian
05-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Wait... So someone took control of the robots and such...

And now they are using rifles and pistols against them... Anything but the smallest drones would be unaffected by such small weaponry. >.>

And they call this "Black Ops"... I thought Black Ops were like, off-the-radar, undercover, infiltrate enemy lines, and do something the government doesn't want to be responsible for... If this is defending against robots, it should be called something else... >.>

What the hell? Even compared to other CoD games, this seems like like a bit of a jump... -.-

VerbotenDonkey
05-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Battlefield 2142.

Rokkman X
05-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Let the Championing of Mediocrity continue my friends.

I say as my avatar and name represents the epitome of rehashed. That said, Megaman is not as popular as CawaDoodie.

zZ Dr K Zz
05-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Woods is still alive?! WOO!

I'll be renting this game to play through the campaign (same as I did with MW3), it looks awesome!

Also, that horseback riding scene looks sweet and I'm not sure how Treyarch/IW does it, but they always make awesome trailers.

MY NAME IS VIKTOR REZNOV AND I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
05-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Haha awesome, I for one like the new direction COD is taking. Maybe more people will turn to Halo if all they're getting is shitty sci fi.

d3ad1te
05-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Contrary to Bazonga,

What a FUCKING SHITTY LOOKING GAME. Graphics suck balls, story is brutal, new "tech" looks so unrealistic sci-fi shit it's pathetic. This game will never touch my xbox.

The tech is based in reality. We already have "mules"(the four legged robotic walkers) and there are prototypes for the small drone with the gun on it.

But it still looks like shit. Same graphics for the past how many fucking years? At-least there is a zombie mode and it isn't some shitty ass MW story.

Silko
05-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Same graphics as the first black ops? Well those graphics sucked ass and these do too. The ONLY draw I saw that entire trailer was the fact that Woods is still alive. I liked the COD series up to Black Ops. I don't understand why they even let Treyarch make CoDs anymore. They are ALWAYS so terrible. The only redeeming factor of Treyarch is zombies and to be honest that gets old. Hell the only reason I got the first Black ops was because my friends who played MW2 with me all went over there.

This will not be touching my Xbox. May 343 make Halo 4 orgasmic good and blow this shit out of the water, so Activision will realize that what a piece of shit game studio Treyarch is and let CoD die once and for all.

/rant

iFurrious
05-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Hahaha. I liked it. I will be pre-ordering it and getting it the day it comes out most likely. It sucks because it comes out so close to Halo 4. I think it is so funny that people are already complaining about. That was just a small glimpse of it, I'm sure everything will be explained and it will all work out well with all the technology. I love that they are going to the future with this, one of the biggest complaint that COD gets is that its not realistic. Now, it doesn't have to be.

MedeDust
05-02-2012, 03:31 PM
We're not complaining. We're defining a bad game.

RaZ Vader
05-02-2012, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJw0DUZVfJw&feature=related

QFT.

But I really want this franchise to die. Idk why? didn't they do enough? What can you possibly do that is different!? Oh Zombies. Ok, thats fun. One thing that is a little different and fun to play *twirls finger in the air* Whoopdy doo. Im not trying to hate, but its always the same.

UGH. Casual Shooter of the Year!

VerbotenDonkey
05-02-2012, 04:33 PM
If they brought back CoD3 playstyle, I would be overjoyed. My favorite of the franchise.

Blackhawk570
05-02-2012, 04:46 PM
From the older CODs, Call of Duty Big Red One was my favorite

GhostHammer
05-02-2012, 05:25 PM
From the older CODs, Call of Duty Big Red One was my favorite

Finest hour for me. That was historically accurate and fun! I'm looking forward to Ghost Recon and MoH, this just saddens me.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
05-02-2012, 05:28 PM
^What saddens me is other fantastic shooters that get overshadowed by the same game every year when it just has a different costume on.

Choca Cola
05-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Battlefield 2142.
Thank you. Even before this was announced I used this analogy

Battlefield 1942=MW2 (Good Games)

Battlefield Vietnam= Black Ops ( set in Vietnam era, basically recycled.)

Battlefield 2=MW3 (Unlike the COD franchise, they decided to NOT recycle.)

Battlefield 2142= now Black Ops 2

I thought of this as an inside joke, and Treyarch decides to be THAT predictable? WOW.
Maybe we'll get another Bad Company!

iFurrious
05-02-2012, 08:13 PM
We're not complaining. We're defining a bad game.

Hahahaha, How can you define it as a "bad game" by just seeing the debut trailer? Hell, this games was just announced yesterday. We know nothing about the game besides what we can speculate from one 2 minute clip.

Specact
05-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm excited for Ghost Recon. I've played the beta and it's great so far. Also Crysis 3 next year is gonna be sick.

Vestige
05-02-2012, 10:47 PM
This game will never touch my xbox.
Ahem, Treyarch's dirty, slutty games.

I am tired of people saying, "OMG BLACK OPS 2!" Personally Treyarch can go suck a fat dick. B.Ops was ENOUGH, but they had to go and make a new one. Fucking retarded, makes me want, to punch a baby in the face. They could of at least named it differently. If I buy this game; it will end up what happened to my Black Ops disk, don't ask what happened to it.

GhostHammer
05-02-2012, 10:57 PM
^What saddens me is other fantastic shooters that get overshadowed by the same game every year when it just has a different costume on.

MoH Will always be my favorite "Modern Warfare" style game. Although depending on GRFS that may change.

I'm excited for Ghost Recon. I've played the beta and it's great so far. Also Crysis 3 next year is gonna be sick.

Beta=Sex

bazongaman502
05-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Beta=Sex

...... no

Mi Boys Dinner
05-03-2012, 09:18 AM
I actually like this......awkward.

My personal favorite was World at War.

Puba
05-03-2012, 05:56 PM
I actually like this......awkward.

My personal favorite was World at War. yes ! i liked it or big red one.

Yehsus
05-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Cant believe they are still making these games. But as long as there is a market for it, why not?

I enjoyed playing the story lines for these games, but the last one I purchased was MW2. My little bro let me borrowed BOPs1 and MW3, and I did enjoy those stories. Multiplayer is crap though.

I too cant wait for Ghost Recon, as well as the newest Rainbow 6.

DeathsVestige
05-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Y did they put it in the Future anyways

Puba
05-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Y did they put it in the Future anywaysBecause they ran out of ideas. (btw nice sig , I am in the AFJROTC at my high school . )

Choca Cola
05-03-2012, 09:55 PM
I too cant wait for Ghost Recon, as well as the newest Rainbow 6.
I do like the Ghost Recon franchise, but I'm not exactly hyped about it, however Patriots looks promising, with a pretty new spin on things not just, OMG terrorists or Russians or radicals are attacking or capturing(insert one BILLION different things here.)