PDA

View Full Version : Poster Design Help

Coda
05-17-2012, 07:04 PM
I need help for inspiration on designing a poster for a local charity that I am currently trying to help. They are extremely under funded and need support like this. I was thinking on having a completely black background with a few short sentences or phrases in it. Maybe only like three quick phrases. The poster will be promoting deafblind awareness (for a post with some information about deadblindness, click here (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?6307-C-O-D-A). Or, for more information, please post here or message me). A previous poster done by the same charity was also completely black with white writing, but it said "Stop. Look. Listen. Lucky you" which has become controversial. I want to design a new poster. If someone could give me an idea on what should be written, or the design of it, please post here.
An explanation on why I am doing this is below:

In school, I had a project that supports a charity that we are passionate about. The best project in the school gets a $5000 grant for their charity. My entire class voted my project to go to the finals. However, the teacher did not. So, I wasn't able to participate in the finals. However, I'm still very passionate about supporting this charity. Creating a poster is only the beginning. I want to raise awareness for the deafblind, and try and get more funding for the charity, that helps the deafblind throughout my province. Before I use the poster and post it around school, I will send it to the Executive Director of the charity, and have her screen it and approve it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!