PDA

View Full Version : Actors Needed

OPOC1L1PSE
05-20-2012, 04:04 AM
Hello FC. Now I want to be clear and concise with this post. But here is the deal...
Basically my friend and I need actors for our Machinima series we have thought of. This series is a huge idea that has been developed for over 2 years and we are finally ready to get going. Only problem keeping us back is a lack of willing actors and that is where the FC community comes in. I have seen tons of posts in the other sections so I hope this will give a good turn out. This is a big project and so it needs big turnouts. The story is two series that come along side by side. They revolve around Halo's canon somewhat but also have their own fiction to them. "Beta Squad" is a story about a squad of elite operatives and their missions to take out rebels with artifacts while the Covenant come in to crash the party. And "Alpha Squad" is a squad of ODST's and their experiences as semi-elite soldiers. This is a well thought out and amazingly detailed idea we just know most Halo fan will enjoy. Now that you know some of the story (Too much info to post, if you want more I'll contact the writer and see what I can post in another thread) you need to know where the take place (game wise, not canon wise). Beta Squad will start off in Halo 3 and after a couple of episodes will move into Reach (This is covered in story) while Alpha Squad is mostly all in Reach and ODST (That's covered though cuz it's only 4 players). So if you still have Halo 3 (which you should, because it kicks ass) and want to participate in one of the biggest amateur Machinima project in a while then here is how. We need many extras but also some main roles (especially in Alpha Squad). To capture a main role you need to have a good online schedule that matches with our film schedule (to be determined once enough actors are aquired). Ok so post in here if you want to help and send the Writer/Director a friend request on XBL "MLG Fatcake" This will help us out tremendously and we will also give credit to all actors as well as FC as a whole. This has been an amazing challenge that we have wanted to complete for a long time and have made a huge long term goal over our XBL careers. It would be great to get this going. Thank you for reading this message.
Edit: Once I tell the writer tomorrow and get some people to help I will post two other threads each designated for it's certain Machinima. There, more details as well as roles will be available. I will link them in this post as well.

RaZ Vader
05-20-2012, 08:00 AM
I lost my Halo 3... :( meaning I got rid of it lol

I would help if you were using Reach. But if you need a voice I can also record it and send it your way.

purple gamer 17
05-20-2012, 10:07 AM
I'll help, I have Halo 3, and my schedule is changed up now because of school getting out, Every day Saturday- Sunday. 24/7 (unless something pops up)
P.s Halo 3 is very kickass, I'm playing it now!

SuRroundeD By 1
05-20-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't necessarily have the voice for Machinima but I do still own my Halo 3 disk.

Problem is that I can only get online during the weekends (and sometimes I still can't get on it depends). I'm free to help IF YOU NEED ME haha because I'm not the most reliable person for the job (because I can only seldom be online). So if you think you will need me shoot me a message on my profile because I roam the Halo 4 forum posts and will prolly never look here again.

You wont have to worry about me fooling around, I like to get the job done and I get it done quickly.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
05-20-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm down to help, but I just got a new job and I still don't know what my work schedule is yet. I can let you know later, but sign me up.

Juggernaut9473
05-20-2012, 07:45 PM
i can only do the voice acting from Audacity on my PC, if that works for you then sign me up as a voice actor

VerbotenDonkey
05-20-2012, 07:57 PM
I can help, I've been in a few machinimas. Certain maps on my H3 disc don't work though.

Specact
05-20-2012, 09:05 PM
I still have Halo 3 and I'd be glad to help.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Ok great guys. I'll be adding you to my personal list and I'll get out more info soon

Choca Cola
05-21-2012, 12:12 AM
My Halo 3 disk is broken... however my ODST Multiplayer disc is still functional. And with my current situation, I will only be on certain weekends( every other ) so I will try and help your Machinima out if possible.

iFurrious
05-21-2012, 12:28 AM
I can help. I don't know if I'll be any good because I've never been in a machinima.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-21-2012, 12:57 AM
I can help. I don't know if I'll be any good because I've never been in a machinima.

It's no biggy. Just gotta be calm, level headed, and able to listen to directions.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-21-2012, 12:58 AM
My Halo 3 disk is broken... however my ODST Multiplayer disc is still functional. And with my current situation, I will only be on certain weekends( every other ) so I will try and help your Machinima out if possible.

ODST multiplayer as in the H3 multiplayer disc/ Mythic 2 disc or ODST game?

OPOC1L1PSE
05-21-2012, 01:01 AM
New update. 2 new threads going up tomorrow. Each to its own series. Details are official from writer/director. Everyone who posts in here will get a pm to both sections. Also writer/director will attempt 1 on 1 conversation sesions. If you could participate that would be great but not mandatory. Special cases like juggernaut will be pm'ed by me containing the writer/directors specifications.

Choca Cola
05-21-2012, 01:08 AM
ODST multiplayer as in the H3 multiplayer disc/ Mythic 2 disc or ODST game?
As in the Halo 3 multiplayer disc.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-21-2012, 01:11 AM
As in the Halo 3 multiplayer disc.

That's fine then. we won't be doing anything in campaign or anything, just regular forged maps. Ex.) Sandtrap, Last Resort

OPOC1L1PSE
05-22-2012, 04:17 PM
I shall post here as an attempt to bump and get more actors because everyone who has posted in here recieved a link to the official thread.

Reaper
05-22-2012, 04:52 PM
i have halo 3 still

Raider0614
05-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Yo Opoc1lipse! I am DOWN for this. I will assist you on your project and please note that i have H3, ODST, and Reach. I as well will be coming out of school shortly, a week in fact, then i shall be open. I can invite more people if you like and do we have to voice act or what's the case?

Puba
05-22-2012, 05:10 PM
i will happly help.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-22-2012, 05:44 PM
i have halo 3 still

That's great, added you to my list of people

OPOC1L1PSE
05-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Yo Opoc1lipse! I am DOWN for this. I will assist you on your project and please note that i have H3, ODST, and Reach. I as well will be coming out of school shortly, a week in fact, then i shall be open. I can invite more people if you like and do we have to voice act or what's the case?

Hey man that's great, if you could bring in more people that would be awesome, voice acting could possibly be mixed with body acting, not too sure at the moment. We will notify everyone once we are ready and we will choose roles and film times following that.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-22-2012, 05:49 PM
i will happly help.

Glad to hear it puba.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-22-2012, 06:32 PM
I will be adding everyones GT if that's ok. It will make for faster invites when we get going.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Thank you to everyone that has posted and wants to help. Hopefully we will get going soon in the next couple weeks or so. This offer will always be open, the more the marrier and it can be of better convienence to the project as a whole if somebody can't make it. So yeah, people who havn't joined are encouraged and I'm sure this will be an enjoyable experience while filming and when it gets done watching the final product. Our Youtube is http://www.youtube.com/SlickReflexStudios We don't have much out now, but once we get rolling with Beta and Alpha Squad we will have more content.

Trigger Devotee
10-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Dont know if you guys still need help (looks at date) but I am willing to lend my services!

ThatRussianBear
10-04-2012, 06:37 PM
I have everything and most armor

zero_swat
10-04-2012, 08:12 PM
why the hell not.

Reaper
10-04-2012, 10:59 PM
the production was a fail, don't bother with this thread.

OPOC1L1PSE
10-05-2012, 02:44 AM
I don't like you Reaper ^.^ Nonetheless, it wasn't a fail, I just got lazy and my friend in charge of it yelled at me. We had a big argument and didn't talk to me. He "dropped" me from the series (lol btw, I did all the work) and insisted he would finish it with help from another friend. This has still yet to happen, so the project has been discontinued... No need to be a dick about it though Reaper... I plan to try and start my own series sometime soon. Just been busy with school and FC drama that made me go redd. Anyways, just throwing it out there...

xXReiBearXx
10-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Just been busy with school and FC drama that made me go redd. Anyways, just throwing it out there...

How are you STILL dealing with drama that made you go REDD? Dafuq?

Lol its James
10-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Well Poxar if you ever need help shoot me and my bad grammar an inv :D. I don't have to be a voice actor ill just be a person

OPOC1L1PSE
10-05-2012, 03:58 PM
How are you STILL dealing with drama that made you go REDD? Dafuq?

Oh crap, didn't mean it like that lol xD I'm not STILL dealing with it though. It was late when I posted that and I was really tired. My bad.

AgentK33
10-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I've got Halo 3 and I am willing to help

OPOC1L1PSE
10-06-2012, 03:54 PM
The project may be revitalised guys. I just became friends again with the guy who created it and he still wants to do it. I'll talk to him, but if he wants, we may be able to get it done.

Seksay Cowboy
11-25-2012, 12:50 AM
Will help in 3/ODST, Reach, or 4. It doesn't matter.

Project X A02
03-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Just a reminder for anyone doing a machinema, there's a thread in the video department entitled: "Machinema Aid" which has a link showing how you can lower your weapon during an online forge game!

ThatRussianBear
03-19-2013, 08:12 PM
I too enjoy Machinema

WolfPack23
03-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Machinimas make the world happy.