PDA

View Full Version : Winner of 100,000 Vcash is.....

Reaper
05-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Salvanous

The mans map was a work of art. couple of you are a disgrace to the name forger (referring to those who entered unaltered maps, my maps, or someone elses maps) and could learn from someone like Salvanous. I saw him make this excellent map and he makes me happy to know their are still true forgers out their. even in the middle of exams. so congrats and i'll go ask Myth to give you my last 100,000 vcash.

VerbotenDonkey
05-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Congrats Salvanous. You ARE a kickass forger, from what you've done with the LARP map.

Salvanous
05-21-2012, 10:31 PM
*takes a bow* I thank you for the praise and reward, however I am going to ask that Myth give you back 10,000 Vcash as seed money for you to hopefully build up again. I know it can suck to have no Vcash, and even though you may not have an exact use for it, I would hate to see someone who hold's an event for the entire site like this to not have the chance to do so again.

So use that money to hopefully build back up your treasury, and help keep these sort of community wide events going, because they are the real reward in my eyes. :)

Oh, and don't bet it all at once on REDD winning, as this last battlenight proved, we BLUE's can keep you REDDs on your toes. ;)

On a sidenote, if you have any feedback as to things you believe could have been better with the map, please PM me the details, I can only get better with constructive criticism and appreciate any viewpoints you may have, and should you need another map in the future and I find myself in a forging mood don't hesitate to ask me. :)