PDA

View Full Version : About "My First Halo Reach Montage" Thread

Rymt
05-22-2012, 11:44 PM
I just checked the forums for FC and noticed that I had a thread started which I did not post. The Thread titled "My First Halo Reach Montage" was not created by me. I assume my account was hacked and he posted this thread... Sorry for any inconvenience and don't blame me for any problems that may have occurred... I am perfectly aware about that montage, I have seen it many countless times myself... Once again, I apologize. :(

Mythonian
05-22-2012, 11:53 PM
The post in the original montage thread and the post in this thread were made using the same IP address. Your account has never been accessed by any other IP address.

Nonetheless, let it rest and let's all move on.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Daaaang, busted twice... ouch...

MedeDust
05-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Just let it sit and dry.
http://fcwars.net/forums/attachment.php?attachment id=2334&d=1337742748

Rymt
05-23-2012, 08:14 AM
If the same IP address was used, I supposed my younger brother did it, because some of my other stuff was messed around with too... my FB, hotmail, youtube, etc... I am not bullshitting anyone, and if you don't want to believe this, its completely fine by me.

Mythonian
05-23-2012, 12:04 PM
If the same IP address was used, I supposed my younger brother did it, because some of my other stuff was messed around with too... my FB, hotmail, youtube, etc... I am not bullshitting anyone, and if you don't want to believe this, its completely fine by me.

Then I recommend changing some passwords.... >.>

Rymt
05-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Just did now, this should never happen again, I'm sorry.