PDA

View Full Version : Leaked/ Released Armor and weapon skins

SuRroundeD By 1
05-25-2012, 03:10 PM
This is being passed around the waypoint forums. I saw this about an hour ago, sorry about being slow I'm not really feeling to hot right now.

Anyway:

Armor Skins: http://i.imgur.com/mwgSp.jpg

BR skin: 2341

The Arctic Battle Rifle is only available for purchase from EB games. I'm assuming that other stores will come with their own special purchase but for now i only know this one.

If you pay close attention to the armor skins it looks like a SHIT TON of it is customizable . . . seriously I think even the boots look different. Of course these are only skins and I'm assuming that when you actually get the game that you can personally choose different pieces of armor.

Sorry for not posting this in the 20 paged Halo 4 topic though, I just wanted to make sure that people see this.

VerbotenDonkey
05-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Daaaaamn that's sexy. I hope they bring back and add new vehicle camo skins too. I miss my Arctic Scorpions and Hornets.

Mythonian
05-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Looks good. Unfortunately, I'm not going to like how different retailers will have different skins that you get... I just hope you're able to unlock those others somehow, and this is only an early unlock instead of exclusive content or something.

I hope this means they also have multiple textures for objects in forge. :)

VerbotenDonkey
05-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Just saw the armor skins - GOOD LORD. What are we becoming, power rangers? Dislike the armor.

SuRroundeD By 1
05-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Just saw the armor skins - GOOD LORD. What are we becoming, power rangers? Dislike the armor.

That's exactly what everyone on waypoint is saying haha, right to the word.

My only problem with the armor is the lack of a cod piece and the helmets don't look to great . . . but there is bound to be more than those in the game and the blue one (the one with just the head on it) looks pretty cool. We'll see how it turns out.

silversleek
05-25-2012, 03:38 PM
i'm kind of iffy on the armor. on one hand, it looks cool, but on the other, holy crap the colours. like donkey said, are we becoming power rangers or something?

Looks good. Unfortunately, I'm not going to like how different retailers will have different skins that you get... I just hope you're able to unlock those others somehow, and this is only an early unlock instead of exclusive content or something.

I hope this means they also have multiple textures for objects in forge. :)

this. i hate when stuff like that happense. hell, i hate it when just one store (usually gamestop, which isn't even around where i live) does that. i don't want to choose.

Mythonian
05-25-2012, 03:39 PM
It says that the colors are customizable, so you could go with whatever colors you want. You don't have to be so colorful; they only did that to make the patterns contrast more.

PhoenixPrime
05-25-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm okay with the armor customizations, as long as you can have an armor set without the weird patters. I'm assuming the patterns and junk are customizable as well?

And as far as weapon skins go, I think it's a great idea. The main thing I didn't like about Halo was how little customization there was, though each successive game has offered more and more. I love weapon skins for games like Halo and Gears. I'd much prefer that to an OP weapon or weird weapon attachments.

Rymt
05-25-2012, 07:17 PM
That Arctic BR looks amazing. From what I've seen so far, I'm buying my copy from EB Games.

Blackhawk570
05-30-2012, 11:27 PM
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/724242/halo-4-multiplayer-details-revealed-what-the-leaked-beta-screens-may-have-shown-us/?cmpid=sn-110418-facebook-28-fbfantrack

More stuff leaked for all you halo phreaks

SuRroundeD By 1
05-31-2012, 02:55 PM
I saw the video and it was very blurry, but the sword assassination in the beginning was gruesome and AWESOME!

Not so sure about these AA's and "upgrades" . . . worrying me here.

Salvanous
05-31-2012, 03:06 PM
For those of you who are sad that you may not get all the preorder bonuses, let me offer you this possibility:

www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-360/Halo-4-Limited-Edition/20302628/

You buy limited (or standard) addition with these guys as you get 2 of the armors, and if 9/10 times, you call a gamestop and tell them you order from them, and your code didn't work, they will give you a new code.

So really, all you are missing out on is the Spider Skin (Amazon) and the Oceanic Skin (Walmart) and I think you could easily do the same with Walmart as Gamestop because they don't give a crap usually.

So I may be doing the evil thing of lieing to some stores, but I will see what I can get out of this system. >.>

SuRroundeD By 1
05-31-2012, 03:11 PM
For those of you who are sad that you may not get all the preorder bonuses, let me offer you this possibility:

www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-360/Halo-4-Limited-Edition/20302628/

You buy limited (or standard) addition with these guys as you get 2 of the armors, and if 9/10 times, you call a gamestop and tell them you order from them, and your code didn't work, they will give you a new code.

So really, all you are missing out on is the Spider Skin (Amazon) and the Oceanic Skin (Walmart) and I think you could easily do the same with Walmart as Gamestop because they don't give a crap usually.

So I may be doing the evil thing of lieing to some stores, but I will see what I can get out of this system. >.>

Honestly . . . I don't really care about the skins. I'll probably still use normal colors anyway and I'm pretty sure you'll be unlocking weapon skins regardless.

Carpe Vexillum
05-31-2012, 03:19 PM
props to 343 on keeping us distracted with MP leaks. ;3

bazongaman502
05-31-2012, 04:06 PM
i better see a squad in Halo 4 named "Power Rangers" O.O ..... im watching you guys

Coda
05-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Some of these new things are really getting me worried. Some of these things could take away some of the things that make Halo - Halo. However, I have faith in 343. I can't wait to see the finalized version

RENGADE 0F FUNK
06-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Well, looks like we got a color blind spartan cuz red is definitely not gonna blend with a forest.

We also got a... orange spiderman?

And last a Best Buy mascot.... wonderful

And by that g4 link we got.... load outs, starting weapons.... and perks. Yep, Halo is ruined. Guess i wont actually be missing much.

Maxdoggy
06-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Well, looks like we got a color blind spartan cuz red is definitely not gonna blend with a forest.

And by that g4 link we got.... load outs, starting weapons.... and perks. Yep, Halo is ruined. Guess i wont actually be missing much.

The colors are fully customizable. Those colors were chosen based on the retailer to show off the design. The skins will NOT be locked into that color scheme.

Carpe Vexillum
06-02-2012, 10:39 PM

Cant stay the same forever broske. =p