PDA

View Full Version : FC Spotlight: Anarchy

RaZ Vader
06-01-2012, 12:21 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Razgriz1988/In_the_spotlight.gif
Greetings once again Forerunner Conflict. Welcome to another installment of the FC Member Spotlight. This Month's member is Anarchy. We get to know one of the most promising, maybe future Field Marshal of the current BLUE High Command. Caution. What you might read may be disturbing, funny, and downright dirty.

Anarchy
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/anarchy11xgen/4uraz.png

Profession: Student/Gas Station Guy

Hobbies: Halo, Tennis, etc.

Your Famous Quote: "Stupid Asians..."

Favorite Single Player Game: Skyrim, and some other RPGs (Star ocean, FF, etc.)

Favorite Multiplayer Game: MW3
: D
But no, Halo.
"The Interview"

Q: Anarchy, Congratulations on becoming the next member of FC to be under the spotlight, I understand that you must feel overwhelmed, cheerful, and maybe even downright depressed! If you had to compare this moment to something to reality what would it be?

A: It is probably somewhere around the equivalent of earning a 3rd place trophy in a 5th grade baseball league of only 4 teams, and then having to give a speech on the accomplishment.

Q: So, you and me may have had some butting of the heads a few months back. Did you always know that the infamous "Operation Firestorm" will not succeed 100% of its plan?

A: It depends on how you value success. It was obvious we wouldn't get more members from a strict change in power to veterans. If the goal was to make the community smaller and easier to handle, then it was a success after all. It just depends on how someone defines bettering the community. Although it is sad for me to see squads that made so much together be forced apart. Anything that makes good members unhappy enough to leave I'm against.

Q: If I was Superhero, and you were my arch nemesis who would it be and why?

A: Anarchy Skywalker. However, you are not my father >_>

Q: OK enough silly questions for now, How did you hear about Forerunner Conflict? What are your future plans for the community?

A: I originally heard of FC through clan leaders Rybo 100 and Relapsive (lilxdevon at the time), and was asked to join to help our clan's FC squad out, to which I agreed. I was eventually made XO of that squad (although an affiliate) before leaving and making Sparta, which was also an affiliated squad, until our core group left the affiliated clan and settled into the fireteam we are today. As far as future plans, I want to help grow the community while keeping a lid over discipline and such. If the community grows larger, and harder to handle, I'll push that instead of emptying the pot, we simply make the pot bigger, so a lid stays on tighter. If that makes any sense to anyone, rofl. I have no grand plan. I make it up as I go.

Q: What kind of goals do you have in your life at this time? Do you think Forerunner Conflict prepared you for anything that might be down the road of Anarchy's life? What way?

A: I'm currently majoring in business at Miami University with a double major in Finance and Accounting. Hopefully that can land me in a related field such as Corporate Finance, Brokering, Account Management, etc. As for if FC has prepared me for anything, I'll be pessimistically honest here and say probably not. While it may build some basic supervising skills, handling volunteers such as those in FC is a lot different than handling paid employees. Maybe it'll help more if I run a volunteer club or something.

Q: Is this starting to feel like a series of questions for a job application? Probably.. well here is one you will never find: If one day you woke up and realized that you were a woman, what would you do?

A: Go to Donkey's house ASAP.

Q: Do you remember your first boot camp in Forerunner Conflict? Who was your instructor? How was it? Describe this experience in full and glorious detail!

A: Honestly? It was a half-assed bootcamp with Rybo trying to rush a good player through one at 5:30PM on a Sunday. It consisted of him telling me repeatedly not to tbag, and who not to fuck with in the community.

Q: A paradox just happened! Your the new Founder of Forerunner Conflict!? What now?

A: Re-enlist. >_>. I believe the majority of the community and its characteristics are decided by how the armies act in situations. 90% of the community is in one of the two factions. That being said, if I were a founder, I probably wouldn't touch anything unless it were blatantly against our values.

Q: If Anarchy could go back in time, What part of time would you go back too? Why?

A: 1997, when I was 5 years old, so that I could traumatize myself with big words and violent remarks.

Q: Is there anything in my teeth?

A: Floss more.

Q: Time to Nut up or Shut up! Here is your chance to send a message to the Forerunner Conflict Community, What is it?

A: BLUE has a few tricks up their sleeves right now. This is the youngest army I've seen in FC (granted I haven't been here long), yet one of the hardest working ones. Everyone in both armies (but especially BLUE >_>) needs to keep up activity so the community can thrive, and that includes forum activity.

Also, I legitimately want to see a HC vs HC game for shiggles.

VerbotenDonkey
06-01-2012, 12:32 PM
If you come to my house, you better bring a large stack of pancakes with extra Canadian syrup. Thats the entrance fee.

Coda
06-01-2012, 02:22 PM
These are great. Can't wait to see who gets thrown into the spotlight next

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
06-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Great interview & great choice. A little too much BLUE love in it though =P

OPOC1L1PSE
06-01-2012, 02:39 PM
I do enjoy these... very much so

bazongaman502
06-01-2012, 02:46 PM
no love for REDD Army nor Green Army... wtf lol

Fuzzy
06-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Yes Anarchy a HC battle would be very fun, congratulations on getting put in the spotlight!

MedeDust
06-01-2012, 03:42 PM
A HC Battle would be completely pointless, I'll single handily rip REDD HC apart.

Fuzzy
06-01-2012, 03:44 PM
A HC Battle would be completely pointless, I'll single handily rip REDD HC apart.

Challenge accepted Mede, we all know that you let your grandmother play on battle nights to make you appear better than you actually are! =P

MedeDust
06-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Challenge accepted Mede, we all know that you let your grandmother play on battle nights to make you appear better than you actually are! =P

That makes you appear even worse ;)

Yehsus
06-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Great interview folks.

Get a haircut anarchy.

Kuhblam
06-02-2012, 06:56 PM
We already had an HC battle. Red, led by your's truly (well, technically Renegade but we all know who wears the balls and penis in this relationship- me), won of course.

Solid interview, Anarchy. Agreed, get a haircut. Damn hippies.

~Kuhblam

Rymt
06-03-2012, 05:51 PM
If you come to my house, you better bring a large stack of pancakes with extra Canadian syrup. Thats the entrance fee.

Who doesn't love Canadian syrup? :p