PDA

View Full Version : Quota? What is it and why can't I put pictures up anymore?

OPOC1L1PSE
06-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Every time I try to post a picture now it keeps giving me this error message...
Exceeds your quota by # KB. <ahref="misc.php?do=attachments"
target="_blank">Click here to view your attachments</a>
So I just wanted to know what was up with that. Thanks in advance.

Metkil5685
06-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Every time I try to post a picture now it keeps giving me this error message...
Exceeds your quota by # KB. <ahref="misc.php?do=attachments"
target="_blank">Click here to view your attachments</a>
So I just wanted to know what was up with that. Thanks in advance.

Where are you getting this error? What image are you trying to upload? Are you attempting to upload an image or post it using [IMG] tags?

OPOC1L1PSE
06-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Where are you getting this error? What image are you trying to upload? Are you attempting to upload an image or post it using [IMG] tags?

It happens anytime I use the insert image button for both html links and directly from my computer. The image was a sig I made but I ended up giving a link instead.

Metkil5685
06-01-2012, 01:40 PM
It happens anytime I use the insert image button for both html links and directly from my computer. The image was a sig I made but I ended up giving a link instead.

Well uploading from the computer is disabled on all accounts except for a few specific accounts (one of them is me, obviously). As for the URL portion, make sure you uncheck the box that says to reference locally, as they has been disabled too. Your best bet is to do do the following.

[img]http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg565/OPOC1L1PSE/Sicario.jpg[/img*] Remove *

(Yes I went and found your image and used it as reference).

Post post your link to the direct image and put in the front of it and at the end of it.

OPOC1L1PSE
06-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Ok thanks for the help Metkil