PDA

View Full Version : Slayer Gaming E3 Coverage

bazongaman502
06-02-2012, 01:38 PM
(if someone wants to create a "Slayer Gaming" sub forum that would be great, you can get rid of "BazongamanGaming" if you want as well)

Hello everyone,

E3 is upon us and alot of us are looking for E3 info. Last year FC didnt have much info about E3 except for key stories. However there are Great stories in small stories. Slayer Gaming is here to assist the week of E3 news. Directors for Slayer Gaming will do a video each day showcasing each conference in full detail.

But we will not just be doing E3 coverage, we will also be doing all sorts of videos ranging from Machinima to simple commetaries. Subscribe and stay up to date with Slayer Gaming to get clear info about the gaming Industries.

Here is a little video of our expectations for the upcoming E3 expo with some info of things that have already been announced early ahead of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVs2rV-5XrE

Slayer Directors:
- UNLUCKY NUM13ER
- Carpe Vexillum
- Metkil5685
- Bazongaman502 (soon to be DJ Segue)

Stay Tuned, Like, Subscribe :)

Mythonian
06-02-2012, 01:59 PM
(if someone wants to create a "Slayer Gaming" sub forum that would be great, you can get rid of "BazongamanGaming" if you want as well)

I changed BazongamanGaming to Slayer Gaming and gave mod powers.

bazongaman502
06-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Thank you Myth

VerbotenDonkey
06-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Why don't you guys just use the FC name instead of Slayer? O.o

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
06-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Awesome starting video, I look forward to doing more of these.

Metkil5685
06-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Next week while we get everything going, I know I'm going to make sure I put out nice high quality videos with the commentary. I'm actually working right now to get ready for next week and little side project of my own.

bazongaman502
06-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Why don't you guys just use the FC name instead of Slayer? O.o

Slayer is the name of the group... we just support and publicize FC. probably 1 out of 5 videos we make/do will benifit FC in a way. Either as a shoutout or an actual video about it (battle films).