PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 Official Site

Mythonian
06-04-2012, 02:42 PM
When the Microsoft press conference started, their site went down for about two hours.

It's back up now and they have a hell of a lot more stuff on it. Screenshots, concept art, renders, and....

Halo 4 Official Site (http://halo.xbox.com/halo4). LOTS OF INFORMATION.

Enemies are confirmed as Promethean on that site. Hell of a lot of more information too. Check it out!

Nocte
06-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Prometheans!

MedeDust
06-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Definitely need to give 343 hell of allot of credit!

Maxdoggy
06-04-2012, 09:13 PM
I HAZ ALL TEH IMAGES NAO!

Lol.

I'm intrigued by the information presented in said website and I shall have to continue reading the new Halo novels (I just finished Halo: Cryptum). I have heard, however, that Karen Traviss completely destroys all things good and holy about Halo. Is this true?

Nocte
06-05-2012, 08:07 AM

Lol.

I'm intrigued by the information presented in said website and I shall have to continue reading the new Halo novels (I just finished Halo: Cryptum). I have heard, however, that Karen Traviss completely destroys all things good and holy about Halo. Is this true?

Not at all, but I will say things take a wild ass ride. You can hardly expect Halo to stay the way we grew up with it, after the Human-Covie war ends.

I'm looking forward to the Thursday War. Which is her next novel. Do believe it comes out in October. Shit's really gonna hit the fan in that novel.

Mythonian
06-06-2012, 03:06 AM
By the way, they've added a good amount of stuff to the website now!

SuRroundeD By 1
06-06-2012, 09:01 PM

Lol.

I haven't read a Halo novel since The Ghosts of Onyx but the only real complaint I've heard about Glasslands is that Karin kind of "pussifies" the Spartan II's. Don't take my word on it though.