PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Press Conference

MedeDust
06-04-2012, 06:45 PM
http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2012/press-conferences/Ubisoft/133/

Will be updated...

Just adding some notes I won't cover everything.

Assassin's Creed 3

From what I saw, the graphics haven't really changed. Still, very high resolution but any different from the last game.

The movement of your character has not changed either, he still walks around the same and runs the same. Yes there is now tree climbing and it has a very fluent action when doing so. They added new counter moves and new executions.

I cannot tell whether you're stuck with the same weapons the whole game though.

I really like how they all areas of the game map condensed or crowded enough to stay hidden. Areas include small towns, camps, forts, and the endless woods.

I was hoping for them to make the character appear more from Native American origins but they did not.

Not much new things revealed just some really cool videos that I will put up.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

I started watching the gameplay and all I could say was, Assassin's Creed in the Future.

What caught my attention was how you can now anticipate your kills, kind of like a the lock on feature in Fallout 3 except more lethal, effective, and quicker.

The story line looks very good as well. Other than that not much I can say.

Watch Dogs "Everything is connected, connection is power"
-It's like GTA with better graphics, features, and interactions.
-The story line has me very lost.
-Looks a bit like Call of Duty, MW2 where the EMP hits.

RetRdidMunkie
06-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Games are great looking, all the other stuff is shit....

Blackhawk570
06-04-2012, 07:21 PM
I am very interested in Watch_Dogs. I liked that they didn't tell you anything about it so it keeps you wanting more.

Fuzzy
06-04-2012, 07:22 PM
I am very interested in Watch_Dogs. I liked that they didn't tell you anything about it so it keeps you wanting more.

It looked pretty cool, had a GTA feel with a hacker element. High expectations for that game.

EriRi 1138
06-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Assassin's Creed 3

From what I saw, the graphics haven't really changed. Still, very high resolution but any different from the last game.

The movement of your character has not changed either, he still walks around the same and runs the same. Yes there is now tree climbing and it has a very fluent action when doing so. They added new counter moves and new executions.

I cannot tell whether you're stuck with the same weapons the whole game though.

I really like how they all areas of the game map condensed or crowded enough to stay hidden. Areas include small towns, camps, forts, and the endless woods.

I was hoping for them to make the character appear more from Native American origins but they did not.

Not much new things revealed just some really cool videos that I will put up.

Did you see the same shit I did? The gameplay demo? Physics have improved greatly, Connor runs different than both previous assassins - even trudges through the deeper snow - and his face is VERY native american in appearance; almost shockingly different looking than the previous depictions of him.

MedeDust
06-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Did you see the same shit I did? The gameplay demo? Physics have improved greatly, Connor runs different than both previous assassins - even trudges through the deeper snow - and his face is VERY native american in appearance; almost shockingly different looking than the previous depictions of him.

Yes I agree they definitely improved but they are still basically the same movements, And I meant by what he wears probably could have added some skins. But these are just minor negatives that don't compare to the bad ass gameplay over all.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
06-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Anyone else see Far Cry 3? That game looks awesome!

EriRi 1138
06-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Yeah I was very surprised their opening shot was of a topless babe. I was like...Ubisoft, is that okay? This is live television...children are watching to see some Rayman action and whatnot...wtf

RetRdidMunkie
06-04-2012, 11:23 PM
I laughed my ass off.
lookin forward to FC3 and AC3 most