PDA

View Full Version : FULL (almost) War Games game play.

SuRroundeD By 1
06-07-2012, 03:14 PM
If you haven't already seen it, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsaV9Fo7yEo

The dude playing sucks (or he appears to suck), and it's pretty obvious that friendly fire is turned off. Other than that the game looks pretty good. The quality isn't terrible, but not majestic either. You can tell what's going on and again, really excited for the game.

ALSO, I know there are a few players here who hate MLG (Bazon, lookin' at you here), but MLG will be showing five matches of Halo 4. Now, even if you hate MLG this is a good thing. I guarantee you that they'll be trying out EVERY NEW FEATURE in the game, so you'll have an idea of how they work. They'll also most likely be testing all the games weaponry and I for one want a better look at how the automatics fare at a range. Plus, to top it all off, their good at gaming, so the videos will stay interesting. Here is a link:

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/exclusive-first-look-at-halo-4-multiplayer

SuRroundeD By 1 . . . signing out.

Just kidding! Guess who's rocking the top of the pre-order (http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/) charts? That's right baby.

Look, another edit! Well, this should be the last one. Some interesting information, mostly everything we already know but it's a cool little site. By the way, it feels kind of weird to immerse yourself in the communications that you can hear.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Halo-4/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530919

Let's hope that's the last one.

VerbotenDonkey
06-07-2012, 03:23 PM
<sighs> Wish they didn't do the drop pods of weapons. Wish it was still an integrated spawn ... oh well, looks pretty good. Too many loadouts in my opinion. But gameplay wasn't too quick, looked just right.

Although I can already say I'm going to miss the Plasma Rifle =( StormRifle looks like an AR version 2.

Silko
06-07-2012, 03:37 PM
It would have been much better game play if this guy didn't suck so hard. Few things that I noticed: Bloom is not has harsh as Reach even with the TU update, looks like unlimited sprint, the Stormrifle looks like they took the Plasma Repeater and lowered the bloom on it and removed the over heating (my opinion) and they also brought in a nade tracker similar to the COD nade tracker. Hud looks great and I think they went back to the Halo 3 nade throw or at least something similar to it. Thanks for the video SuRroundeD, learned a lot from it

VerbotenDonkey
06-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Stormrifle overheats, if you notice the little screen on it changes colors. It just takes a lot longer to overheat (they're probably making it so you can dual someone with an Assault Rifle and have a chance mid-range.)

Silko
06-07-2012, 03:45 PM
ah your right didn't see it at first due to this stupid fucker's constant piss poor excuse for a nade spam

SuRroundeD By 1
06-07-2012, 03:50 PM
It would have been much better game play if this guy didn't suck so hard. Few things that I noticed: Bloom is not has harsh as Reach even with the TU update, looks like unlimited sprint, the Stormrifle looks like they took the Plasma Repeater and lowered the bloom on it and removed the over heating (my opinion) and they also brought in a nade tracker similar to the COD nade tracker. Hud looks great and I think they went back to the Halo 3 nade throw or at least something similar to it. Thanks for the video SuRroundeD, learned a lot from it

Don't ask me to dig up the proof, but sprint is not unlimited. There is a seven second timer but I don't think the player ever exceeded the seven seconds.

If he did there is another confirmed explanation . . . one of the modifications gives you unlimited Sprint.

Carpe Vexillum
06-07-2012, 04:08 PM
I love you for posting that MLG link, I will be watching that on my PSP tomorrow for sure shit.

SuRroundeD By 1
06-07-2012, 05:05 PM
I love you for posting that MLG link, I will be watching that on my PSP tomorrow for sure shit.

I figure I'll just wait for the videos to be shown on youtube or waypoint.