PDA

View Full Version : Dear Anarchy

xXReiBearXx
06-12-2012, 05:48 PM
LOL! It was that very thread with that title that caused this section to have been created....YAY!! I am special! :whistle:

MedeDust
06-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Cool signature and all but its a bit too big.

xXReiBearXx
06-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Cool signature and all but its a bit too big.

It's technically about the same height as your sig but longer >_> and thank you lol

Metkil5685
06-12-2012, 06:24 PM
It's technically about the same height as your sig but longer >_> and thank you lol

Well technically. It's really up to the moderator team. The height is fine, but the width of the signature is quite large. Those running a browser in a lower resolution will have trouble seeing it. I personally have no problem with, but a down scale on the size wouldn't hurt any.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Well technically. It's really up to the moderator team. The height is fine, but the width of the signature is quite large. Those running a browser in a lower resolution will have trouble seeing it. I personally have no problem with, but a down scale on the size wouldn't hurt any.

Whoa whoa now Mr or Mrs Admin...I was merely stating that it was the same width as the person whom mentioned it was too big. Wasn't trying to get the big boys upstairs involved :P

Also would like to add that NinjaBoltz sig is a lot bigger width wise than mine MWAHAHAH!

RaZ Vader
06-13-2012, 03:43 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/11.+cont.+-ks+fucking+stupid+_d57394 e30c40e05056224bbb2e55e5c a.png

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 03:45 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/11.+cont.+-ks+fucking+stupid+_d57394 e30c40e05056224bbb2e55e5c a.png

O_o

GAMEHEEL
06-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Your sig is fucking huge...

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Your sig is fucking huge...

Yea well it's also FUCKING AWESOME!

EriRi 1138
06-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Just shrink it a bit, Rei. Even if it's only 35% smaller. It couldn't hurt.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 04:24 PM

If I shrink it then the resolution will look distorted. Plus there are people who have been here much longer than I who have even bigger sigs then this one :P

Legit
06-13-2012, 04:35 PM

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Come on now boys if you're all gonna jump down my throat at LEAST make it worth my while ^_~

http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?6586-SHINee-s-BACK!&p=74926#post74926 <----This sig is bigger than mine just saying

Andimion
06-13-2012, 04:46 PM
I remember a time where people were warned just once, then their Forum signature rights were revoked and the sig removed for them and banned for 2 weeks.

Just saying.

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 04:50 PM
I remember a time where people were warned just once, then their Forum signature rights were revoked and the sig removed for them and banned for 2 weeks.

Just saying.

But she is a female so they won't do that, so they just keep giving warnings xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 04:50 PM

Just saying.

Do what you gotta do...no fucks given :P

Legit
06-13-2012, 04:51 PM

Just saying.
I remember a time when Rob would play halo with his buddies,
just saying

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 04:51 PM
But she is a female so they won't do that, so they just keep giving warnings xD

We have a winner folks. Women get away with everything.

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Sweet I won!! What's my prize ghost?

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Look point I am saying is i can prolly find at least 5 other users whom have even bigger sigs than mine. Mine appears bigger than it is because of the width and height :P I am not tryna make an issue out of it lol I can see if it too up half your screen but damn it isn't too much of an eye sore -_-

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Sweet I won!! What's my prize ghost?

Assuming you win Sunday, me dancing around like Sam B should be enough ;)

Deathhawk
06-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Look point I am saying is i can prolly find at least 5 other users whom have even bigger sigs than mine. Mine appears bigger than it is because of the width and height :P I am not tryna make an issue out of it lol I can see if it too up half your screen but damn it isn't too much of an eye sore -_-

It's a 976x273 block of bright colors and pictures of you.

Your signature is larger than 90% of your posts, I don't think you need to have it so big.

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Assuming you win Sunday, me dancing around like Sam B should be enough ;)

I completely forgot about that, I can't wait to see it. I am pretty confident we will win xD

And to Rei, some of those sigs that are bigger are from sig sabotages (could be wrong name for it but I am sticking with it) so they are allowed

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 04:59 PM
We have a winner folks. Women get away with everything.

LMFAO Ghost! The power of the vagina baby!!!

Disclaimer: The power of the vagina only effective on heterosexual men and lesbians. It is ineffective on the average homosexual man. Please be responsible when using this power. Side effects may include creepy net stalkers, bleeding, and occasional bitchiness. :whistle:

- - - Updated - - -

I completely forgot about that, I can't wait to see it. I am pretty confident we will win xD

And to Rei, some of those sigs that are bigger are from sig sabotages (could be wrong name for it but I am sticking with it) so they are allowed

Oh right that is totally fair lol

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 05:02 PM
LMFAO Ghost! The power of the vagina baby!!!

Disclaimer: The power of the vagina only effective on heterosexual men and lesbians. It is ineffective on the average homosexual man. Please be responsible when using this power. Side effects may include creepy net stalkers, bleeding, and occasional bitchiness. :whistle:

Hahahaha well played my friend.

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Actually it is fair cause people spend vcash to do it for 24 hours xD

And you may have the power of the vagina but that doesn't help much over the internet and xbox :)

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:04 PM
It's a 976x273 block of bright colors and pictures of you.

Your signature is larger than 90% of your posts, I don't think you need to have it so big.

So would you prefer i post 90% of text to balance out the ratio? I can do that :P

Deathhawk
06-13-2012, 05:04 PM

May I ask how old you are?

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 05:05 PM

My name is Chris Hansen, why don't you have a seat over there?

xXReiBearXx
Actually it is fair cause people spend vcash to do it for 24 hours xD

And you may have the power of the vagina but that doesn't help much over the internet and xbox :)

Wait! So you mean to tell me that the 90% of the males who are online are gay now? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!?!?!?!

ChillSquishster

And the creepy net stalker you mentioned has arrived!! xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Old enough to know not to answer that question lolz

Deathhawk
06-13-2012, 05:06 PM
And the creepy net stalker you mentioned has arrived!! xD

Yep.

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Wait! So you mean to tell me that the 90% of the males who are online are gay now? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!?!?!?!

No I am saying some guys are smart xD Why would I chase after a girl who lives in a different country when I can find one in real life? That is why it has more power in person xD

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 05:07 PM

I think he's right, but add the power of a camera...
It's kinda like when Optimus Prime gets the parts from that other dude and goes apeshit.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:09 PM
HA! I am starting to really love you guys! You guys crack me up!

- - - Updated - - -

No I am saying some guys are smart xD Why would I chase after a girl who lives in a different country when I can find one in real life? That is why it has more power in person xD

Well that all depends my friend. I have dated a few men I have met online and our relationships lasted longer than most would expect. If you really like someone a simple thing as distance shouldn't stop you if there is a strong enough connection with one another...Yea I went all philosophical and shit lol

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:09 PM
It's kinda like when Optimus Prime gets the parts from that other dude and goes apeshit.

Yes a camera would help but the most you could get out of that is a few pictures or (if somehow extremely lucky) a video. Would you prefer that or the real thing?

Edit: Yes I am not saying long distance relationships can't work, I am saying your 'power of the vagina' doesn't work well over long distances xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:10 PM

Hmm....well I DO have a webcam O_o LMFAO!!

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 05:15 PM
And there goes the thread...

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Hmm....well I DO have a webcam O_o LMFAO!!

Well that just increased your power slightly but not by much xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:17 PM
So Ghost Hammer...remember when I made this thread before I left and it ended up turning into a HUGE issue about something unrelated to the original topic? Dejavu anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Well that just increased your power slightly but not by much xD

You will succumb to my power!
This will happen!
I have a new objective!

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Going off topic is what we do best

Edit: I may or may not succumb to anyone's power. But I will do my best to make sure your objective fails xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Going off topic is what we do best

Edit: I may or may not succumb to anyone's power. But I will do my best to make sure your objective fails xD

Looks like I got myself a new challenger....this is gonna be fun <.<

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 05:22 PM
It's Spambox, there really is no topic :P

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:23 PM
It's Spambox, there really is no topic :P

That thread was the reason they made spambox lolz

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Looks like I got myself a new challenger....this is gonna be fun <.<

I bet it will be, just make sure you don't feel bad if you fail ; )

EriRi 1138
06-13-2012, 05:27 PM

Just saying.

I still operate that way.

But I decided to be merciful. Rei, I resized your sig by myself by uploading it to photobucket and changing it manually. Took me 2 minutes. You're welcome. Next time, if an Admin tells you to do something, listen to them. Don't wait until 4 ask you nicely and a 5th does it himself.

Have a nice day.

bazongaman502
06-13-2012, 05:28 PM
why are/were you guys complaining about her sig? CaptinNick had a gigantic sig for nearly a year before you guys did something... just let her be. Not right to have 1 person get away with it however everyone else gets told what to do.. thats just not fair... i say keep the sig as is

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:30 PM
I bet it will be, just make sure you don't feel bad if you fail ; )

I would have to have feelings for me to feel bad...well I have feelings but they are not strong enough to feel bad about something I will accomplish in the end MWAHAH!!

- - - Updated - - -

But I decided to be merciful. Rei, I resized your sig by myself by uploading it to photobucket and changing it manually. Took me 2 minutes. You're welcome. Next time, if an Admin tells you to do something, listen to them. Don't wait until 4 ask you nicely and a 5th does it himself.

Have a nice day.

Really could careless lol Wasn't really a big deal until someone made it one lol

And thank you Bazon <3

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:30 PM
I would have to have feelings for me to feel bad...well I have feelings but they are not strong enough to feel bad about something I will accomplish in the end MWAHAH!!

Well we will have to see if your fail or succeed, but now I know I won't have to feel bad for you when you fail lol

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:31 PM

Have a nice day.

Really could careless lol Wasn't really a big deal until someone made it one lol

And thank you Bazon <3

Juggernaut9473
06-13-2012, 05:32 PM
i leave 3 hours ago to go swimming with my kid and it was on the 1st page, and now its here...i love this place lol

bazongaman502
06-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Well we will have to see if your fail or succeed, but now I know I won't have to feel bad for you when you fail lol

quit flirting lol

EriRi 1138
06-13-2012, 05:33 PM
why are/were you guys complaining about her sig? CaptinNick had a gigantic sig for nearly a year before you guys did something... just let her be. Not right to have 1 person get away with it however everyone else gets told what to do.. thats just not fair... i say keep the sig as is

First off, I don't remember his signature. However, it's up the moderation team's jurisdiction to police sigs they deem too large.

But, by your logic, if one person breaks the rules and gets away with it, everyone should be allowed break the rules. If someone in a battle tea-bagged, but wasn't caught, then I guess we all can tea-bag now, right?

If the admin team didn't adress it before, then that's on us. But it's also the admin team's responsibility to make sure they don't make the same mistake twice. Now drop it.

Deathhawk
why are/were you guys complaining about her sig? CaptinNick had a gigantic sig for nearly a year before you guys did something... just let her be. Not right to have 1 person get away with it however everyone else gets told what to do.. that's just not fair... i say keep the sig as is

That was before we downgraded our servers, thus it didn't matter because the bandwith wasn't an issue.

And after it changed, the sig restrictions were formalized in the accords.

ChillSquishster
quit flirting lol

This is not flirting, this is simply telling her she will fail and to not feel bad when she does lol

Deathhawk
06-13-2012, 05:34 PM
quit flirting lol

Yeah, I thought guys who flirted with girls on the internet were creepers and wasting their time?

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:36 PM
First off, I don't remember his signature. However, it's up the moderation team's jurisdiction to police sigs they deem too large.

But, by your logic, if one person breaks the rules and gets away with it, everyone should be allowed break the rules. If someone in a battle tea-bagged, but wasn't caught, then I guess we all can tea-bag now, right?

If the admin team didn't adress it before, then that's on us. But it's also the admin team's responsibility to make sure they don't make the same mistake twice. Now drop it.

SOOOOOOO.....does this mean everyone with a big sig like mine was is getting Eirified? Btw I was under the impression Spambox was meant just for topics and debates such as this? Or was I mistaken?

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I thought guys who flirted with girls on the internet were creepers and wasting their time?

I am not flirting nor creeping. You were the creeper cause you just straight up asked her age without saying anything else xD

Gargoyle
06-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Wow. Seriously guys?
1. It's spambox. Things are gonna be random/immature/stupid. Let other people have their fun, even if it doesn't amuse you.
2. HUGE difference between t-bags and a sig on the site.
3. Stop picking on her. Is this about her being a girl? No. I know I'd have to say that sooner or later. It's about you guys (you know who you are) quite honestly being a bit of dicks to a new member. It's a wonder why most people don't stay for more than a few wars.
4. Cody......Be prepared to dance, son. Be prepared ;)

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:39 PM
I am not flirting nor creeping. You were the creeper cause you just straight up asked her age without saying anything else xD

EXACTLY! He is just challenging me to a duel!

bazongaman502

way to twist my words around >.>

That was before we downgraded our servers, thus it didn't matter because the bandwith wasn't an issue.

And after it changed, the sig restrictions were formalized in the accords.

Actually not true, his sig never changed till shortly after the first of the year... and he was constently told by HC/WC and everyone else to make it smaller... nothing was ever done. However 1 new member comes in and has their sig (at an okay size) told to be shrunk down is stupid (just saying).... I understand why you guys are saying to do it, however you guys are never constent on these things... I see the sig size broken all the time and the mods see them all the time and they do anything...

Just be constent with it, then it will be all fine and dandy, otherwise its a waste of time (exactly why i deleted my sig)

EriRi 1138
Jesus Christ. I can't even enforce a simple rule without people making me a bad guy. 5 admins asked her to make her sig smaller, politely, and she didn't. So I did it for her. And by her words, it was fine with her.

That makes me a dick who hates new members, apparently. And especially because she's a girl. Because I'm a sexist prick who hates women.

'the fuck did I do wrong?

ChillSquishster
Cody......Be prepared to dance, son. Be prepared ;)

He's warming up his dance moves all week

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Wow. Seriously guys?
1. It's spambox. Things are gonna be random/immature/stupid. Let other people have their fun, even if it doesn't amuse you.
2. HUGE difference between t-bags and a sig on the site.
3. Stop picking on her. Is this about her being a girl? No. I know I'd have to say that sooner or later. It's about you guys (you know who you are) quite honestly being a bit of dicks to a new member. It's a wonder why most people don't stay for more than a few wars.

And this is why I always liked Gargoyle lol

Deathhawk
06-13-2012, 05:40 PM

I asked because I was curious, given her maturity, and the fact that there is an age limit in this community.

You were saying she would fail in her "epic quest" to seduce you because she couldn't, trying to instigate her.
Nope, definitely not flirting.

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:41 PM
EXACTLY! He is just challenging me to a duel!

I have never lost a duel, be prepared to lose!

- - - Updated - - -

I asked because I was curious, given her maturity.

You were saying she would fail in her "epic quest" to seduce you because she couldn't, trying to instigate her.

Glad you agree with me, now stop trying to understand my messed up logic xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:45 PM
I asked because I was curious, given her maturity, and the fact that there is an age limit in this community.

My maturity? Excuse me? I am probably older than you! Sorry I don't want to act like an old prune and I enjoy having fun and joking around. If my "maturity" means I have to be anything like you then I'll take it as a fucking compliment!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but that statement really hit a nerve...tired of people trying to dictate and push on others what they think is mature....

Juggernaut9473
06-13-2012, 05:46 PM
you kids <_<

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:47 PM
you kids <_<

You old people <.<

bazongaman502
06-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Jesus Christ. I can't even enforce a simple rule without people making me a bad guy. 5 admins asked her to make her sig smaller, politely, and she didn't. So I did it for her. And by her words, it was fine with her.

That makes me a dick who hates new members, apparently. And especially because she's a girl. Because I'm a sexist prick who hates women.

How many admins and everyone asked ick to change his sig size?

Were not saying you did something wrong, were just saying be more constent about it... its like per every 5 people that have their sig size to big, 1 gets in trouble while the others walk away with no issues...

And seriously EriRi? stop taking every word serious or twisting them... You know for a fact that no one called you sexiest, a prick or that you hate women... you have been here far to long to take any of those words serious

Gargoyle
06-13-2012, 05:48 PM
You gotta look at this from my perspective. Loads of huge, over sized sig bombs, people with like 20 userbars/ sigs, that kinda shiz.

Rei is at the wrong when 5 different people asked her to resize her sig, I'll admit that even if she doesn't. But consistency is the issue here. No other sig that I can even remotely think of had to be asked 5 different times to be taken down. I'm not parading one or two people as "the bad guy." Just be consistent. X amounts of sigs, y amounts of userbars, and z amounts of size. We used to have the allowment somewhere. Couldn't find it =/

Absolutely nothing wrong with enforcing laws, just enforce it on ever occasion. Can't be easygoing and a hardass with this stuff.

Juggernaut9473
You old people <.<

hey im only 21 <_< just gotta be more mature cuz im taking care of my own kid

ChillSquishster
What if you are neither a kid or old? xD

bazongaman502
Sorry but that statement really hit a nerve...tired of people trying to dictate and push on others what they think is mature....

Welcome to Forerunner Conflict ^.^ lol

Juggernaut9473
06-13-2012, 05:50 PM
You gotta look at this from my perspective. Loads of huge, over sized sig bombs, people with like 20 userbars/ sigs, that kinda shiz.

Rei is at the wrong when 5 different people asked her to resize her sig, I'll admit that even if she doesn't. But consistency is the issue here. No other sig that I can even remotely think of had to be asked 5 different times to be taken down. I'm not parading one or two people as "the bad guy." Just be consistent. X amounts of sigs, y amounts of userbars, and z amounts of size. We used to have the allowment somewhere. Couldn't find it =/
2 sigs, 2 user bars, and 2 lines of text is what it was supposed to be

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:50 PM
How many admins and everyone asked ick to change his sig size?

Were not saying you did something wrong, were just saying be more constent about it... its like per every 5 people that have their sig size to big, 1 gets in trouble while the others walk away with no issues...

And seriously EriRi? stop taking every word serious or twisting them... You know for a fact that no one called you sexiest, a prick or that you hate women... you have been here far to long to take any of those words serious

I'm a sexiest prick who hates women O_o

Honestly although I find it stupid I am not gonna cry over it. For the record no one asked me to change it though. You all said it was SUGGESTED. The first admin whom addressed it said it didn't bother him. Therefore i didn't care lol ANYWAYS no fucks are given <3

Gargoyle
06-13-2012, 05:51 PM
2 sigs, 2 user bars, and 2 lines of text is what it was supposed to be

I'm breaking the law then! NOES!!!!!!!!!!

Andimion
06-13-2012, 05:51 PM
All you children humping her leg are pathetic. This is doomed to be another Manders or Chopstix.... You all grovel at her feet cause shes a female on the internet...

Everyone of you except Eric Deathhawk and Juggs. Whom obviously are a part of that "main clic" we all had... -_-'

EriRi 1138
06-13-2012, 05:52 PM

^Boom.

And I'm not twisting words, tea-bagging and a signature violation sure as hell aren't the same thing, and I know that. My point is that they're both rules that need to be enforced.

The other point I made already, is that, if we miss something, yes that is our fault. However that doesn't mean we just ignore all the future problems too. It means that the person we 'caught', in your words (although it just means that we're trying to fix the overall problem) just needs to say 'okay' and we can move on.

This isn't some scheme to only pick on one person. We're just trying to do our jobs. Hell, I'm not even a full admin anymore. I'm busy as hell with real life. I stay here and advise and moderate because I like this place. So cut me, and the other admins, a break. We know how to do our jobs, but we're only human.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:52 PM
hey im only 21 <_< just gotta be more mature cuz im taking care of my own kid

Damn...I am older than you and have no kids...I have much respect for you. <3 <3

Mythonian
06-13-2012, 05:56 PM
You know, at the start the thread was kind of along these lines:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/lawl/1302940762214.jpg

But then, it started heading into this territory a bit...

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/lawl/1234456938985.jpg

And now it's somewhere along these lines...

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/lawl/1302935451096.png

-.-

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 05:57 PM
All you children humping her leg are pathetic. This is doomed to be another Manders or Chopstix.... You all grovel at her feet cause shes a female on the internet...

Everyone of you except Eric Deathhawk and Juggs. Whom obviously are a part of that "main clic" we all had... -_-'

Whoa now! Do NOT put me in any category here. Just cause I got boobs doesnt mean shit to me! And to be honest it isn't really fair to always ASSUME that people are defending what I am saying because I am a female. That isn't really fair to judge...I haven't gotten a single message nor friend request from anyone who you say is "humping my leg" Pretty sure if they wanted to hump anything attached to me they would be messaging me too right? Or has the rules of the net boys changed?

Juggernaut9473
06-13-2012, 05:58 PM
i would just like to point out that even though this is the spam box, it still does fall under the rules and regulations, just more lenient, keep it respectful kids

bazongaman502
06-13-2012, 05:58 PM
^Boom.

And I'm not twisting words, tea-bagging and a signature violation sure as hell aren't the same thing, and I know that. My point is that they're both rules that need to be enforced.

The other point I made already, is that, if we miss something, yes that is our fault. However that doesn't mean we just ignore all the future problems too. It means that the person we 'caught', in your words (although it just means that we're trying to fix the overall problem) just needs to say 'okay' and we can move on.

This isn't some scheme to only pick on one person. We're just trying to do our jobs. Hell, I'm not even a full admin anymore. I'm busy as hell with real life. I stay here and advise and moderate because I like this place. So cut me, and the other admins, a break. We know how to do our jobs, but we're only human.

Were not saying you are picking on her... were just not understanding why the rules arent enforced 24/7... i fully understand that you and everyone else cant do everything, however we should find a way to set it that if someone does pass the limit, they are notified immediatly...

Andimion, really? really?

finnished, im not going to continue the "issue" anymore... its stupid

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Whoa now! Do NOT put me in any category here. Just cause I got boobs doesnt mean shit to me! And to be honest it isn't really fair to always ASSUME that people are defending what I am saying because I am a female. That isn't really fair to judge...I haven't gotten a single message nor friend request from anyone who you say is "humping my leg" Pretty sure if they wanted to hump anything attached to me they would be messaging me too right? Or has the rules of the net boys changed?

Damn I new I forgot to do something, got to send you that private message.. JK xD

And Myth you know you enjoy reading these awesome conversations

bazongaman502
06-13-2012, 06:00 PM

Ignor Andimion...

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:00 PM

-.-

^LMFAO!!

MedeDust
06-13-2012, 06:01 PM

Is it a coincidence then that we hardly have an active thread and the one started by a girl shoots up to 9 pages in less than 2 days? And also the number of people browsing this thread is massive

Mythonian
I'll just say...

Quit hating on us Admins. Should we go through our magical backlog and give infractions to everyone who had a big sig in the past? Or disable their sig permissions for a week?

Yeah, that'll work real nicely. Thanks for the advice.

Gargoyle
Everyone just needs to calmer down a few nobs.
Calm on Andi. Simmer down your ego and stop trying to provoke replies. Eriri said he readjusted her sig, the complaints from both side have been made, and the issue has been resolved. So stop being a antagonist.

Andimion
Im saying this as nicely as I can.... Manders and Chopstix even came into FC more subtly.. less.. Attention..

I can get meaner.. But with respect to this forum and my even deeper respect for those who run it, ill keep my opinions to myself.

Gargoyle
06-13-2012, 06:02 PM
So stop being a antagonist?

One more time, cuz it don't seem to be working.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Not gonna lie lol Loving the attention this simple lil thread got....

I totally feel....

MedeDust
06-13-2012, 06:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IpUnA49W9A

The spambox was a good idea.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:06 PM
Is it a coincidence then that we hardly have an active thread and the one started by a girl shoots up to 9 pages in less than 2 days? And also the number of people browsing this thread is massive

Actually bud the thread didn't get attention until drama stirred up...therefore if anything they are drawn to the drama not the boobies lol

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 06:06 PM
Well the attention started with your sig and then grew into either everyone having random conversations or people argueing.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Im saying this as nicely as I can.... Manders and Chopstix even came into FC more subtly.. less.. Attention..

I can get meaner.. But with respect to this forum and my even deeper respect for those who run it, ill keep my opinions to myself.

Ok so can I just say that this thread was started to have a lil bit of fun at Anarchy's expense...someone bitched about my sig...Eirmeister fixed it and it caused a big commotion....I am the one who got bitched at yet I am just trying to be all happy like. So everyone needs to chill the fuck out and lets get back to having some fucking fun!!!!

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 06:07 PM
You know it babe <3

Nothing don't worry handsome.

He's warming up his dance moves all week

Yupp, just took off the leotard...

^Boom.

Hell, I'm not even a full admin anymore. I'm busy as hell with real life. I stay here and advise and moderate because I like this place. So cut me, and the other admins, a break. We know how to do our jobs, but we're only human.

This is the point here guys. Eri and I are Precursors, we do this PART TIME WHEN WE HAVE TIME. So no, we don't catch everything that happens because WE'RE NOT FULL TIME GUYS. Stop bitching at Eri, he's doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing.

-.-

Love you more.

i would just like to point out that even though this is the spam box, it still does fall under the rules and regulations, just more lenient, keep it respectful kids

^This needs to be kept in mind.

Play nice everyone.

Andimion
06-13-2012, 06:08 PM
*yawn* Dont even start with me Jordan.

MedeDust
06-13-2012, 06:09 PM
They are drawn to drama not boobies, that worries me.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:10 PM

I'm ok with this...

Andimion
06-13-2012, 06:12 PM
-_-'

ChillSquishster

They are not for sure drawn to drama more. There are no boobies being shown so they can not be drawn to them

Juggernaut9473
im glad things decided to die down before i had to go into rage mode

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:14 PM
They are not for sure drawn to drama more. There are no boobies being shown so they can not be drawn to them

I only say this because it wasn't until the issue about my sig arouse that people actually started posting like this.

ChillSquishster
im glad things decided to die down before i had to go into rage mode

Is this what your rage mode looks like?

MedeDust
We're talking about boobs jugs you calm down.

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:16 PM

LMFAO!!!!! I officially love you now!!

and hey despite all the bs at least the site is getting some heavy duty use and the admins have something to do <3 <3

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 06:17 PM

If anything talking about boobs shouldn't calm anyone down lol

Juggernaut9473
06-13-2012, 06:17 PM

pretty close XD

i was talking about the constant bitching and disrespect that was going back and forth <_<

GhostHammer
06-13-2012, 06:18 PM

( . Y . )

Checkmate.

Gargoyle
06-13-2012, 06:19 PM

Super win.
JUGGS!.....can I touch 'em

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 06:19 PM
( . Y . )

Checkmate.

Damn it... you win this round

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:20 PM
pretty close XD

i was talking about the constant bitching and disrespect that was going back and forth <_<

I was playing nice kinda lol

- - - Updated - - -

( . Y . )

Checkmate.

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 06:21 PM
you weren't playing nice at all lol xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:23 PM
you weren't playing nice at all lol xD

Pfft I said KINDA yeesh!!!

Juggernaut9473
06-13-2012, 06:24 PM
I was playing nice kinda lol

not looking at anyone in particular, just looking at everyone who made a single disrespectful post in this thread

EVERYONE, no one person in particular

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:25 PM
not looking at anyone in particular, just looking at everyone who made a single disrespectful post in this thread

EVERYONE, no one person in particular

Oh I know whatcha meant. That's why I said kinda <3

Anyways...enough of this lol I am slowly losing interest lol Who wants to kick some ass with me in Halo right meow?

Gargoyle
06-13-2012, 06:26 PM
I heard you were having problems keepin the peace. Borrow my bodyguard Juggs.

Juggernaut9473
06-13-2012, 06:26 PM
I heard you were having problems keepin the peace. Borrow my bodyguard Juggs.

...i think ill pass

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:32 PM
HA! This thread was fun. And to be honest it really let me get a feel for the personalities of all those who posted. Kinda glad this post went down the way it did :D

Graycochea
06-13-2012, 06:35 PM
2 things:

1. Clannad, this thread is insta-win.
2. We're playing right now if you want in.

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 06:37 PM
2 things:

The thread is always an insta-win once I start getting involved, just look at the resistance open convo thread for proof xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:38 PM
2 things:

YAY!!! I will log on now! Please send me an invite! xXReiBearXx

Ok so now I go to play haloz

Much love peps!

- - - Updated - - -

The thread is always an insta-win once I start getting involved, just look at the resistance open convo thread for proof xD

Ok so I am confused! Either people are here cause I got boobs or they are here cause they like your penis? WHICH IS IT!?!?!?

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Ok so I am confused! Either people are here cause I got boobs or they are here cause they like your penis? WHICH IS IT!?!?!?

Well it's prob more of your boobs that got their attention but I am sure now that you said that you have scared away all the viewers xD

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Well it's prob more of your boobs that got their attention but I am sure now that you said that you have scared away all the viewers xD

i'm ok with this...

Gargoyle
06-13-2012, 06:53 PM
uh....penis?

ChillSquishster
06-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Well now we know why gargoyle is here

EriRi 1138
06-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Well now we know why gargoyle is here

Gargoyle
06-13-2012, 07:13 PM