PDA

View Full Version : MezarRaider's Official Introduction

MezarRaider
06-14-2012, 01:26 PM
1: I thought it'd be best to officially introduce myself since I never really did, when I first was a member and when I came back to FC. Figured it'd be a good idea.
2: Yes I took this from my Halo Waypoint Introduction.

About Me!

Gamertag: MezarRaider

Origin of gamertag: I started playing Tomb Raider and thought it was loads of fun and definitely awesome. When I signed up for Xbox live it wouldn't let me use Tomb Raider, so after some searching and playing around with words I found the word Mezar (Tomb in Turkish) and thought it fit perfectly.

Enlisted: REDD

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo: Reach and once in awhile Halo 3, but it's been a long time since I've played Halo 3.

Favorite game type: Infection/Living Dead. But I pretty much like all of the game types.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: I'm good with pretty much any of them.

Halo playing style: Um...lol I don't really have a style I just sort of go in getting whatever kills I can. I am a total noob, so I just do whatever I can to try and help my team. I sometimes will try to hide. I might snipe sometimes or drive (but driving is rare unless I'm in a Ghost, since I can't drive anything else lol). If it's an objective game I usually try to go after the objective. Like I said I don't really have a "style", I'm just sort of all over the place xD. But since I am part of this community now, I know I will have to follow directions and rules, I can tell you I listen well to directions and follow rules. I do ask a lot of questions and get confused easily, but I do my best to understand. I like to play in a respectful manner.

Other Stuff!
Anything else we should know?: I am a pretty weird girl and such a dork, but that's okay because I have a wonderful boyfriend and great friends who love me just the way that I am. I've played Halo before, but I don't really know a lot about the Halo: Universe itself. I am a total noob and have a lot to learn, but I have tons of fun playing Halo anyways. I am really shy when I play with strangers so I rarely use my mic lol. Like I said before. I am one who likes the idea of respect in games as well, which isn't something you really get when you play matchmaking by yourself, lol oh well. I am always up for making new friends and meeting new people, just when I'm playing I get shy and nervous about bothering someone, or getting judge because I'm not that great of a player (even with people I know). I know it's something I'll have to get past, for being a member of this community. And I do talk a lot when I'm being outgoing like online or if I know someone. And that's it for now. Thanks!

P.S. I know I am due for a Boot Camp, but my schedule at home conflicts at the moment with getting one in for awhile. But I will set up a Boot Camp when I know a day I'm not busy.

P.P.S. I love to Forge, I just started forging, once I start working on a map, I can't seem to stop until I finish, then I'll move onto a new map. I currently have three maps. Note: First map is done (Infection), has been tested by a small group, can be played. Second map is done, has to be tested (preferably by a big group since it's a BTB map), currently trying to make it compatible with CTF. Map has been posted on FC for possible battle maps. Third map is currently being worked on (CTF).

Juggernaut9473
06-14-2012, 03:56 PM
introductions go in the introduction area, not the spam box :P

topic moved

MezarRaider
06-14-2012, 04:46 PM
I put it in spam, because I had put something in intros already, just saying I was back. So I didn't want to get in trouble for "introducing" myself twice. But thanks lol.

Juggernaut9473
06-14-2012, 05:23 PM
lol

OPOC1L1PSE
06-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Great introduction. I too used my waypoint intro when I signed up.