PDA

View Full Version : The Story of Purple Team

Reaper
06-14-2012, 02:10 PM
alright so i've been writing up a story with lots of action scenes (the action scenes will be a video), and i wanted to include as much people of FC as i can. if you want to be in it i want you to insert the following:

1) describe your body build (height, how muscular you are, how fat, describe face, scars, tattoos, ect.)
2) describe what you wear (every detail down to what color your underwear is and if ur wearing a rainbow necklace, scary armor, dark robes, naked, ect.)
3) describe your personal weapon (doesn't have to be halo related, in fact, i don't care if you fight with shish kabobs, a rose, or even a dead fish. you could choose any weapon (or no weapon) that you desire)
4) put in your rank so the gaps of the story can be filled.
5) describe your personality and how you think you sound

so how wants to be in my little RPG story? BTW if i sent you a link to this it means i think you would play a major role in this and i would love to have you in this.

OPOC1L1PSE
06-14-2012, 09:52 PM
1) H: 6'3'' Athletic build, some fat, I have a slight imperfection on my right jaw (somewhat of a little hole) no scars or tats. Brown hair and green eyes.
2)t-shirt(white) and shorts(black and white), boxer briefs(black). Everything I wear is covered with an ultra lightwieght super durable armor plating.
3)I <3 BR- It will be teal with a gold trim and several blood splatters from my dispatched foes.
4) Warrant Officer
5)I am pretty quiet but when I get angry I tend to rage. I have a pretty deep and monotone voice but I can change my pitch. I do use callouts and when battles get heated, I give 110%. Pretty serious when I need to be but otherwise I'm a bit of a clown...

Reaper
06-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Here are a list of people i would love to describe themselves because in the key parts of the script (this story is going to be of the peacetime of this upcoming FC war), these people will play vital roles:

Mythonian
Silversleek
Fuzzy
Purplegamer
Papasmurf
OPOC1L1PSE
Puba
Maxdoggy
Salvanous
Metkil
VerbonteDonkey
MezarRaider
Anarchy
Graycochea
Blackhawk570
manderrs
OcR Yehsus
Relapsive
Chilisquisher
Rybo 100

to make this clear, you guys won't type anything. the reason i want you to respond to the first post is because their will be some movie scenes along with typing and i want to make sure i get the look EXACTLY how you want it without pissing anyone off. i don't care if you wanna be a girl in a bikini, a turtle with an affro, a guy with a baby dick, or even a rip off of someone like saying you want to like sub-zero, all i want is to make sure the people i make doesn't offend anyone if you decide to not leave a comment with how you want to look. (this is not all the people, those with links know who they are)

Juggernaut9473
06-15-2012, 07:30 PM
I might as well

1. Height: 6'4. Build: large( kinda fat. Just imagine a freaking giant). Scars: some scars over face and arms consistant with shrapnel wounds. Has 1 tattoo over the entire back of a dragon

2. Always wearing camo clothes or his military uniform

3. Caries 3 main weapons. 1 shotgun which he calls Sheila. A grenade launcher which he calls Morgon. And a rocket launcher which he calls Big Bertha. Along with that he has a huge stash of explosives like grenades, C4, and det. Cords.

4. Rank: Sergent

5. He is a straight forward no nonsence individual. Always does what he can to do to finish the job. Deep voice and has a commanding pressence

Reaper
06-15-2012, 07:33 PM
actual colors of dragon or just a black tattoo of a dragon?

Juggernaut9473
06-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Black dragon. Red eyes

Reaper
06-15-2012, 07:42 PM
also, describe hair, its color, and how your character's face looks. plus, does he have facial hair?

Juggernaut9473
06-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Short brown hair. Military hair style. And a full beard that's rather think. Facial scars from explosions. Just see straight lines on the right side of his face. Beard is cut to even the sides of where his scars cut across his face

ChillSquishster
06-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Alright since my name is up there I should do this.

1. Height: 6', skinny with a little muscle but not much. no scars or tattoos. Hair is short and brown. and for facial hair usually just a bit of stubble when I forget to shave.

2. Usually just a t-shirt with any graphics on it or some funny saying. With blue jeans, running shoes, and my family guy boxers (that's right I said family guy).

3. DMR and a katana. Just so I have something different.

4. Master Sergeant I think.

5. I am more of a guy who likes to joke around a lot. Trying to make any situation funny or purposely trying to piss people off. and I have a slightly deep voice.

Hope this is good enough lol

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
06-15-2012, 09:12 PM
I'll come back to this when I have a minute. Im a lil busy right now.

Graycochea
06-16-2012, 05:59 AM
1) 5'11, pretty muscular, kinda fat, hazel green eyes, dimple in chin, scar under right eye, no tattoos, brown hair, glasses
2) Trench coat and clothing from HF's character in Blade Runner
3) Just a pistol
4) I think it's Corporal, I don't really know right now.
5) I'm slightly abrasive, shy, kinda clumsy(throw the occasional grenade at a wall), I think I sound higher than a boy but lower than a girl, somewhere in between.

Reaper
06-16-2012, 11:35 AM
1) 5'11, pretty muscular, kinda fat, hazel green eyes, dimple in chin, scar under right eye, no tattoos, brown hair, glasses
2) Trench coat and clothing from HF's character in Blade Runner
3) Just a pistol
4) I think it's Corporal, I don't really know right now.
5) I'm slightly abrasive, shy, kinda clumsy(throw the occasional grenade at a wall), I think I sound higher than a boy but lower than a girl, somewhere in between.

would it be alright if i made you fight with a tactical knife and a gun?

1. Height: 6', skinny with a little muscle but not much. no scars or tattoos. Hair is short and brown. and for facial hair usually just a bit of stubble when I forget to shave.

2. Usually just a t-shirt with any graphics on it or some funny saying. With blue jeans, running shoes, and my family guy boxers (that's right I said family guy).

5. I am more of a guy who likes to joke around a lot. Trying to make any situation funny or purposely trying to piss people off. and I have a slightly deep voice.

anything special about the katana? colors, designs, ect.? (katanas come with the thing that holds it, so is their any specific design you want on it?)

purple gamer 17
06-16-2012, 11:56 AM
1) 5'11", pretty muscular (mid-football season muscular) some fat, Blue eyes(unless you would allow purple;) ). no scars(yet) and a brownish hair color with a red tint
2) I personally have no preference when it comes to clothes, as long as I have purple on somewhere.....
3) Some sort or a mix between an assault rifle and a semi automatic, like a BR from halo 3.... :gun2:
4) Warrant officer of the BLUE army
5) Very wasteful of ammo.... support, staying back(unless dire emergency), Likes to yell a lot in combat, low pitch but not Darth Vader....

ChillSquishster
06-16-2012, 03:32 PM
The katana can look something like this http://www.cbswords.com/images/samurai3000katana.jpg

Reaper
06-16-2012, 03:49 PM
1) 5'11", pretty muscular (mid-football season muscular) some fat, Blue eyes(unless you would allow purple;) ). no scars(yet) and a brownish hair color with a red tint
2) I personally have no preference when it comes to clothes, as long as I have purple on somewhere.....
3) Vome sort or a mix between an assault rifle and a semi automatic, like a BR from halo 3.... :gun2:
4) Warrant officer of the BLUE army
5) Very wasteful of ammo.... support, staying back(unless dire emergency), Likes to yell a lot in combat, low pitch but not Darth Vader....

i can make your skin purple :P (eyes, sure why not?)

purple gamer 17
06-16-2012, 04:15 PM
i can make your skin purple :P (eyes, sure why not?)
VICTORY

Reaper
06-16-2012, 08:16 PM
so do you want your skin purple? in fact, i can make you a walking purple blob if you want

Harri51
06-16-2012, 08:28 PM
1) H: 6'2", athletic build body with a little fat in the middle, Brown eyes, brownish red hair with same color goatee, has a custom Celtic cross sleeve tattoo with thorn vines going down the arm and banners crossing over eventually with a spiral of banners with a shield with Harrison in it.

2)t-shirt(Dark Grey T-shirt) and Black short, boxers Green. Everything I wear is covered with an hardened medium weight armor with hard case attachments for carrying C-4 and other explosives. Colored primary is black with secondary of Teal with a customized ODST helmet with enhanced HUD for demolition disarming and detonation NAV point objectives.

3)Battle Rifle with a pin hair firing trigger with a medium firing coil for a slightly higher caliber rounds. Secondary vary's from mission to mission. Namely a rocket launcher, but a spartan laser, or Shotgun with incendiary rounds based on mission peramiters.

4) Private

5)I am free spirited of the battlefield but will destroy everything in my way that is not friendly. I tend to try to lead, but remember I have no rank and will follow orders with a little twist of a destructive flash to it all. If i get to angry i will go crazy and destroy and not hold back by any means. Similar to a berserk rage but in control on friendly and hostile. Excellent gunner on a vehicle not the best driver but a good sniper in a tank >_<

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
06-16-2012, 08:29 PM
I assume this is a halo RP? if so I will be describing it as such.

1) 5' 7" tall, well built, athletic, Dirty Blonde hair, green eyes, energy sword scar from chest to right arm (2 slashes)
2) REDD Beret with a dark red t shirt.
3) Shotgun is main weapon of choice. However he will use any CQB or heavy weapon.
4) Any rank will do. However current rank is Major general.
5) Very vocal, will give orders on the battlefield without a second thought. Doesn't have the deepest voice possible but is well heard.

Reaper
06-17-2012, 09:11 AM
alright from this point on, use something other than gun (and i won't be making the vids in Halo) cause its gonna be boring if EVERY SINGLE PERSON wants some kind of gun. go creative like using nunchucks, katanas, gravity hammers, or even carrots. just not a gun please.

Juggernaut9473
06-17-2012, 09:19 AM
I atleast gave my guy a personality with his guns by giving them names <_< plus he can mainly use explosives since he is a demolitions expert

Legit
06-17-2012, 02:03 PM
alright since i got a link
1)I'm 5'11 I have the build of a soccer player, average body size, little muscular, i have dark brown hair(buzz cut), really blue eyes, no tats
2)Usually seen with just a regular tee(v-neck, solid colors), dark blue jeans with a black belt, silver buckle, my balling shoes (http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/nike-free-winter-black-dark-shadow-volt-01.jpg) basically some silk boxers black with light blue stripes

Actually Scratch that, I want to be Pat Bateman, from American Psycho
I wear Valentino suits, whitey tighties. If not im chasing down women with nothing but bright white sneakers and a chainsaw in hand
3)I use a chromed out Axe, and a chainsaw
4)Im pretty sure Im a Warrant Officer that or a 1st Lt.
5)Id say I have an average pitched voice, my play type, im a rush player, more on the stealthy side, i like to flank
Any Personality trait you need check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bateman

Reaper
06-18-2012, 12:41 PM
alright since i got a link
1)I'm 5'11 I have the build of a soccer player, average body size, little muscular, i have dark brown hair(buzz cut), really blue eyes, no tats
2)Usually seen with just a regular tee(v-neck, solid colors), dark blue jeans with a black belt, silver buckle, my balling shoes (http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/nike-free-winter-black-dark-shadow-volt-01.jpg) basically some silk boxers black with light blue stripes

Actually Scratch that, I want to be Pat Bateman, from American Psycho
I wear Valentino suits, whitey tighties. If not im chasing down women with nothing but bright white sneakers and a chainsaw in hand
3)I use a chromed out Axe, and a chainsaw
4)Im pretty sure Im a Warrant Officer that or a 1st Lt.
5)Id say I have an average pitched voice, my play type, im a rush player, more on the stealthy side, i like to flank
Any Personality trait you need check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bateman

I loved that movie.

I atleast gave my guy a personality with his guns by giving them names <_< plus he can mainly use explosives since he is a demolitions expert

which is why when you fight, you'll use lots of grenades and c4

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
06-18-2012, 02:58 PM
alright from this point on, use something other than gun (and i won't be making the vids in Halo) cause its gonna be boring if EVERY SINGLE PERSON wants some kind of gun. go creative like using nunchucks, katanas, gravity hammers, or even carrots. just not a gun please.

Ok I thought it was a Halo Machinima, in that case I'll take a sledgehammer or something.

Graycochea
06-18-2012, 05:35 PM
I can use a tactical knife and a pistol. Tactical knife not to big though. No sword, like a dagger or something. The scar under right eye is less of a scar from a cut and more of a scar from an acid burn. Also, I forgot about this, I have a small scar high on the bridge of my nose, between my eyes. Do you want all scars on body or just face?

Harri51
06-19-2012, 06:37 AM
I did forget melee. Add a boing midsize knife attached to my thigh armor and call me good.

Reaper
06-19-2012, 03:02 PM
I can use a tactical knife and a pistol. Tactical knife not to big though. No sword, like a dagger or something. The scar under right eye is less of a scar from a cut and more of a scar from an acid burn. Also, I forgot about this, I have a small scar high on the bridge of my nose, between my eyes. Do you want all scars on body or just face?

the scars can be anywhere but the engine won't allow me to put alot on one person

MezarRaider
06-20-2012, 07:57 PM
1) 5'7", not outer visible muscles, but does have some from swimming and climbing a lot. Not a lot of fat, dark, long brown hair (always down, only put into braids during "athletic type" moments), light brown eyes, a few freckles just under the eyes, not many scars (but there are a few on her arms and legs) no tattoos.
2) Most of the time wearing blue jeans (ripped in both the knees, worn out, dirty), a simple, black, plain tight-fitting t-shirt (with some rips in the sleeves), white, dirty socks (hidden beneath the jeans), old, worn out, black shoes, glasses (color doesn't matter to me), and a silver, key necklace (always wearing).
3) Archery equipment (bow carried on the shoulder, quiver of 20 arrows strapped along the back and one red rose that sits in the quiver as well) and a spear (strapped to her back for easy access).
4) Outcast (no rank)
5) A bit shy, good natured, determined, adventurous, courageous, fearless. Voice is more of an average sounding girl's voice, nothing that really stands out as really high or low.

Extra note: If this is too much, or there's something you want me to add please let me know.

Fateless Wolf
06-21-2012, 12:46 AM
1) 6" 2 bout average build but average weight how short black hair military cut little bit of fuzz at chin like if its starting to grow after shaveing deep cut across face but kinda old lookin and typical battle scars around the chest back arms legs black wolf with red eyes light flames comeing off it on the right arm with the words "my rise is your demise"
2) spartan armor jetblack in all color under that standerd army uniform (tan short sleeve and ,camo pants ,dogtags
3) sniper with pistol side arm and combat knife on left should chest like on a spartan from reach and sniper rounds as extras going down the left arm two rows of 5
4) captain
5) lonewolf does things his way, and is kinda a mysteriouse figure, doesnt talk much and little bit of a deepvoic doesnt like sticking with teamates and preffers to goes his own way with his sniper skills and wits and fight battles his way doesnt talk about past and never answers to people when they ask about the scar on his face but when time comes to save a teamate will rish anything to do so. which is the weird thing because he is a lonewolf. well if u need anything else let me know hope i got what u were looking for :)

Reaper
06-21-2012, 12:27 PM
1) 6" 2 bout average build but average weight how short black hair military cut little bit of fuzz at chin like if its starting to grow after shaveing deep cut across face but kinda old lookin and typical battle scars around the chest back arms legs black wolf with red eyes light flames comeing off it on the right arm with the words "my rise is your demise"
2) spartan armor jetblack in all color under that standerd army uniform (tan short sleeve and ,camo pants ,dogtags
3) sniper with pistol side arm and combat knife on left should chest like on a spartan from reach and sniper rounds as extras going down the left arm two rows of 5
4) captain
5) lonewolf does things his way, and is kinda a mysteriouse figure, doesnt talk much and little bit of a deepvoic doesnt like sticking with teamates and preffers to goes his own way with his sniper skills and wits and fight battles his way doesnt talk about past and never answers to people when they ask about the scar on his face but when time comes to save a teamate will rish anything to do so. which is the weird thing because he is a lonewolf. well if u need anything else let me know hope i got what u were looking for :)

We've unfortunately reached the max for using guns in fight. i can add them to your character, he just won't be albe to use him. would you be alright if he just uses the Combat Knife?

1) 5'7", not outer visible muscles, but does have some from swimming and climbing a lot. Not a lot of fat, dark, long brown hair (always down, only put into braids during "athletic type" moments), light brown eyes, a few freckles just under the eyes, not many scars (but there are a few on her arms and legs) no tattoos.
2) Most of the time wearing blue jeans (ripped in both the knees, worn out, dirty), a simple, black, plain tight-fitting t-shirt (with some rips in the sleeves), white, dirty socks (hidden beneath the jeans), old, worn out, black shoes, glasses (color doesn't matter to me), and a silver, key necklace (always wearing).
3) Archery equipment (bow carried on the shoulder, quiver of 20 arrows strapped along the back and one red rose that sits in the quiver as well) and a spear (strapped to her back for easy access).
4) Outcast (no rank)
5) A bit shy, good natured, determined, adventurous, courageous, fearless. Voice is more of an average sounding girl's voice, nothing that really stands out as really high or low.

Extra note: If this is too much, or there's something you want me to add please let me know.

what would you rather fight more with, the spear or the rose? (I really can make you fight with the rose if you want)

MezarRaider
06-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Lol no, she just carries the rose in her quiver (it's like a good luck charm) if you can't do that you can just put it in her hair. Here it might be easier if I give you a bit of a background. She is an outcast that lives in the forest, and lives off the land. Just outside of the forest there is a big lake she swims in. She uses her spear and arrows to hunt as well as battle. Her favorite flower is a rose she keeps it in her quiver (or hair whichever works it doesn't matter). Most of the time her hair is down, but when she is fighting or hunting it is in two braids. She mostly uses her arrows for any sort of combat, the spear is just an extra weapon, for back up as well as hunting in the lake.

Does this ^^^^ work for you? If it is too complicated (which I understand if it is) just tell me what may be too hard/annoying to do and I will fix it without an issue.

Reaper
06-21-2012, 12:43 PM
the more complicated the more fun. i can put a bow, a quiver, a rose, a spear, and everything else you wanted on your character. The rose will be the only tricky one but i can manage. is their anything specific about the spear?

MezarRaider
06-21-2012, 01:07 PM
I will describe the bow and arrows first: The bow and arrows and quiver are handmade, using her knife she carved a bow and arrows from a tree, and used a thick, strong vine as the bow string. Once those were made she killed birds for food and used their feathers for the ends of the arrows, and a deer skin for the quiver and quiver strap that holds it to her back. The arrow heads are made of sharp rocks she carved. The spear was also carved from the bark of a tree, the spearhead made of a sharp rock. Basically they are all wooden with rock tips. The spear is strapped to her back through the quiver deer skin strap. Like I said archery is her main weapon use, but she always carries the spear on her as well. If you don't or can't have her use the spear as a "back up" weapon then I would like it just to stay strapped to her back, if it's alright. I'm sorry if my character is too complaicated >.<. If you need me to change anything to make it easier for you that's totally fine, because I know it's a lot. I feel really bad, but can I also give her a knife. It's a knife she stole from the military when she left, she had to turn over all her weapons, that one she kept and ran off with. It's sliver, sharp knife that she keeps at her side and is kept in a black colored knife holder, the knife also has a black handle. She uses the the knife to carve weapons and skin animals.

Reaper
06-21-2012, 01:27 PM
alright i finished your character with everything you asked for. the only problem is that you got 3 knifes now, and i couldn't change the color of the handle. other than that, i got you everything. are you fine with that (also i made your shirt camo)

Juggernaut9473
06-21-2012, 01:29 PM
im really thinking about changing my character now :-/

would be less guns with what i want to change too

Reaper
06-21-2012, 01:32 PM
im really thinking about changing my character now :-/

would be less guns with what i want to change too

i've only done your body and explosives, you can change it now if you want.

Juggernaut9473
06-21-2012, 01:39 PM
thinking about a scythe that the grim reaper that would be proud of :) jagged edges on the blade with a spike on the end, black and red in color like its been stained with blood, and also if you can, add a trench coat with some fingerless gloves and red eyes if you can, been thinking about this for a little while now, i can still use explosives and shit like that, just ditch the guns

MezarRaider
06-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Lol that is fine, heck more than one knife could be fun, and I asked for black, but camo is perfectly fine, no worries :). Thanks though! Can't wait to see what she looks like, does she need a name as well?

Fateless Wolf
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
damn aight first come first serve not a problem yea sure um yea i thought it was a halo thing well in that case can i keep the looks and tone but for armor can i get like a type of assassine thing going like a black leather armor like odst armor thing going with ninja stars and two swords a combat knife here and there like chest side leg kinda thing with like some kida mask like a black um skin tight thing if u get what i mean just make it look like a assassine with get up keep the tatoo hairstyle scars voice but change the armor and weaponary to make it more assassine like and swift killer kinda thing if u need anything else let me know idk if the story is a secret or anything but is it possible to get a general idea of what where fighting and what it is so i can better understand and get u a character reference?

Reaper
06-21-2012, 09:14 PM

I actually have the perfect fighting style if you truely want to be a TROLL while fighting, but it will require your character to not have a sword but instead knifes that are concealed in your sleeves. are you fine with that or keep it like how you have it above?

damn aight first come first serve not a problem yea sure um yea i thought it was a halo thing well in that case can i keep the looks and tone but for armor can i get like a type of assassine thing going like a black leather armor like odst armor thing going with ninja stars and two swords a combat knife here and there like chest side leg kinda thing with like some kida mask like a black um skin tight thing if u get what i mean just make it look like a assassine with get up keep the tatoo hairstyle scars voice but change the armor and weaponary to make it more assassine like and swift killer kinda thing if u need anything else let me know idk if the story is a secret or anything but is it possible to get a general idea of what where fighting and what it is so i can better understand and get u a character reference?

i have the perfect style for you.

thinking about a scythe that the grim reaper that would be proud of :) jagged edges on the blade with a spike on the end, black and red in color like its been stained with blood, and also if you can, add a trench coat with some fingerless gloves and red eyes if you can, been thinking about this for a little while now, i can still use explosives and shit like that, just ditch the guns

They unfortunately took out scythes in this version, which really annoys me because i'm Reaper. is their anything else you might like? if you want something demonic looking, i got something in the reserves you might like, but it will remain secret cause it connects big time to the story.

Lol that is fine, heck more than one knife could be fun, and I asked for black, but camo is perfectly fine, no worries :). Thanks though! Can't wait to see what she looks like, does she need a name as well?

Everyones name will be their FC name

Juggernaut9473
06-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Hmm, can you use a dual bladed sword? Like the staff sabers in starwars just with blades?

MezarRaider
06-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Ok sounds good. Thanks again.

Reaper
06-22-2012, 12:03 AM
I'll see what I can do

ChillSquishster
06-22-2012, 12:23 AM
I actually have the perfect fighting style if you truely want to be a TROLL while fighting, but it will require your character to not have a sword but instead knifes that are concealed in your sleeves. are you fine with that or keep it like how you have it above?

That sounds like it would suit me well. I am fine with having knives instead of my katana :)

Fateless Wolf
06-22-2012, 12:38 AM
aight sounds good

Reaper
06-22-2012, 05:50 PM
That sounds like it would suit me well. I am fine with having knives instead of my katana :)

just to give you a demonstration of how you will fight (every sec is gameplay and you WON'T look or sound like this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZojE4XhzBn0&feature=fvwrel

Juggernaut9473
06-22-2012, 06:30 PM
...I hated dampierre

ChillSquishster
06-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Looks just like how I would if I got into a fight so I like it xD

Reaper
06-23-2012, 12:43 AM
...I hated dampierre

Why would you hate such a beautiful style that only pros can master?

Juggernaut9473
06-23-2012, 03:23 AM
the guy hurts himself half the time

Reaper
06-23-2012, 10:44 AM
i think your confusing Dampierre with Yoshimitsu the 2nd

Juggernaut9473
06-23-2012, 02:09 PM
i think your confusing Dampierre with Yoshimitsu the 2nd

No. I played as him

Reaper
06-24-2012, 11:35 AM
as someone who has mastered yoshimitsu and dampierre, i can promise you yoshimitsu has 3x the amount of moves that hurt himself, a stance that hurts himself, a grab that hurts himself, and 3 counter moves that hurt himself, all doing at least 4x the damage and self hurt move that dampierre would use.

Juggernaut9473
06-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Lol well I never played as yoshimitsu

Reaper
06-24-2012, 10:57 PM
yea yoshimitsu will even stick his sword inside his chest just to get a person behind him

Juggernaut9473
06-24-2012, 10:59 PM
He's done that for a while now =P and if there is no luck with the dual bladed staff then just give me a great sword like seigfried would use

Reaper
06-24-2012, 11:12 PM
dual bladed staff would be easy, don't worry

Juggernaut9473
06-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Sweet :)

Silent Arbiter1
07-01-2012, 01:42 AM
I would prefer to of course be Thel Vadam(The Arbiter).
Preferred weapons are the energy sword and the particle beam rifle.

Reaper
07-02-2012, 09:51 PM
I would prefer to of course be Thel Vadam(The Arbiter).
Preferred weapons are the energy sword and the particle beam rifle.

Unfortunately, theirs no more Male blues available. their were several people who told me through xbox live so theirs actually way to many blues as it is. sorry.

Silent Arbiter1
07-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Its alright.

xXReiBearXx
07-03-2012, 10:03 PM
1) Height 5'5 weight 145 Tattoo of a dragon on right shoulder and black angle wings on her back. black hair short hair in the back and long blonde hair in the front with red tips. 4 ear peircings on the right ear and 3 on the left. Eye brow and nose piercing on the left side. Belly piercing
2) Top: Black sleeveless hooded vest covers chest area. Red bikini bra underneath. Stomach exposed and back exposed. Pants: Black and white army fatigues with knee guards, Black utility belt. Gun holster. Black combat boots. Long black fingerless gloves that stop right before the elbow.
3) Black Dragon Katana(black grip with red lacing. Dragon emblem on handle.) Dual RGP Mach 5 pistols
4) Um...mercenary for hire?
5) Very cool, calm, cocky, seductive(when called for it) occasionally humorous in a dark way. She has to sound like a badass. Very serious sounding with the occasional normal i guess lol

Juggernaut9473
07-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Think he said no more blues :/

MezarRaider
07-03-2012, 10:53 PM
He said blue males, I think Rei is fine.

Juggernaut9473
07-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Derp didn't see the males part. Nice catch

MezarRaider
07-04-2012, 12:05 AM
lol it's ok, I really want to see my character >.<

xXReiBearXx
07-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Think he said no more blues :/

I got the link =P I was the chosen one =D

Juggernaut9473
07-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Chosen many =P I got one too

xXReiBearXx
07-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Chosen many =P I got one too

Yes but I was the only one with a vagina MWAHAHAH!!!

Juggernaut9473
07-04-2012, 03:20 PM
wrong again =P MezarRaider got a link

xXReiBearXx
07-04-2012, 07:04 PM
wrong again =P MezarRaider got a link

Well I am the only Vagina that has red hair O_o

MezarRaider
07-04-2012, 07:58 PM
lol you got me there, except I did dye my hair red once, and have natural slightly red highlights that help make up my natural hair color, but I'm definitely a brunette xD

xXReiBearXx
07-04-2012, 11:19 PM
lol you got me there, except I did dye my hair red once, and have natural slightly red highlights that help make up my natural hair color, but I'm definitely a brunette xD

Lol I had nothing else on my side haha I didn't know you were a girl also lol Not too many that I have come across here

MezarRaider
07-05-2012, 12:16 AM
No there aren't many on this site, it's hard to find them if they don't post much. I think the fact that my avatar was a rose would make it obvious lol, but what do I know xP. Just kidding it's totally fine. But yeah I am definitely female xD

Reaper
07-05-2012, 12:17 AM
finding a girl in FC is like finding a straight guy in a Justin Beiber concert, its really hard :clown: ....... and i needed 1 girl from each army to comment in this so i did research (mezar wasn't hard to find) on the blue army :detective: .... apparently only two girls :euro:

Juggernaut9473
07-05-2012, 12:48 AM
I know there is more than 2. Just not sure who they are

Reaper
07-05-2012, 01:00 AM
i know theirs about 3 redd girls. but u sure theirs more than 2 blue girls?

OPOC1L1PSE
07-05-2012, 01:22 AM
As far as I know, there are 3 in BLUE. Rei, Manderrs, and Rayven Feather

Coda
07-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Can someone explain what exactly this is? Im really confused...

Reaper
07-05-2012, 02:07 PM
a small story i'm making use soulcalibur as the action scenes. we got abit off track at these last two pages ^_^

Coda
07-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Oh ok. Well that's cool. Looking forward to seeing it

Reaper
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Almost forgot. This guy was a guest character in the game so i decided to add him to the story "very evil how he will be introduced".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBVdXToUvII

xXReiBearXx
07-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Almost forgot. This guy was a guest character in the game so i decided to add him to the story "very evil how he will be introduced".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBVdXToUvII

If no one bitches at you about your big ass signature I am going to be so fucking pissed!!!

Juggernaut9473
07-06-2012, 05:31 PM
she has a point. gotta downsize it reaper

Raider0614
07-10-2012, 02:29 PM
You still taking up REDD males?

xXReiBearXx
07-10-2012, 03:12 PM
she has a point. gotta downsize it reaper

I didn't care because it was so big...I cared because everyone made a huge fuss about mine that time lol

bazongaman502
07-10-2012, 03:43 PM
it was so big

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/familyguyrocks/Goo.gif

im sorry ( ._.)

Reaper
07-13-2012, 05:24 PM
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/familyguyrocks/Goo.gif

im sorry ( ._.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOh7V6WlfIM

Reaper
07-14-2012, 10:47 PM