PDA

View Full Version : WTB: AS:Brotherhood

Krowe985
12-14-2010, 02:17 PM
anyone want to sell me their AS:Brotherhood instead of selling to gamestop, etc. will pay by paypal.

AftershocK
12-14-2010, 04:42 PM
good luck finding someone.

Andimion
12-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Yeah no shit. I dont think you will find anyone bringing this game back. Your crazy. XD This be one of them keeper games. ;)

Krowe985
12-15-2010, 04:35 PM
1st, i spelled that wrong, i meant AC:Brotherhood, not AS, but you guys knew what i meant.

2nd, i feared that. :(

SPOILER ALERT!.....

Assassin's Creed = 2012 conspiracy?

in Brotherhood, do you play mostly as desmond?
Are you playing as Ezeo?
does the history line of Ezeo continue? As in he goes on a mission to find out what was said in the chamber?
do you spend most of your time in the animus?
Is the game play a lot different than 2?

*Sigh* i wish i was rich. *Sigh*

Maxdoggy
12-15-2010, 05:13 PM
AC:B for $38 on Amazon for today only.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=vg_nav_x360_dotd&docId=1000208101

Andimion
12-15-2010, 08:11 PM
1st, i spelled that wrong, i meant AC:Brotherhood, not AS, but you guys knew what i meant.

2nd, i feared that. :(

SPOILER ALERT!.....

Assassin's Creed = 2012 conspiracy?

in Brotherhood, do you play mostly as desmond?
Are you playing as Ezeo?
does the history line of Ezeo continue? As in he goes on a mission to find out what was said in the chamber?
do you spend most of your time in the animus?
Is the game play a lot different than 2?

*Sigh* i wish i was rich. *Sigh*

Im not giving any story info away but I can answer questions. You play as Des more in this game than in the first 2. But you will spend 90% of your time in the animus. Yes you play as Ezeo when you are with in the animus. Play the freakin game to find out what the story continues as. The game play has evolved since AC2. Im top 30 in the world for a combat mission in the training mode. I used the combat system to create a fighting style that caught me a top position in ranks. You needn't be rich, game stop does trade in value. I got this game for free, i traded in a couple games. Its well worth it.

Krowe985
12-16-2010, 12:32 AM
i don't have many games to trade in, and most of them wouldn't get me but about 2-10 $ each.

Andimion
12-16-2010, 12:41 AM
i don't have many games to trade in, and most of them wouldn't get me but about 2-10 $ each.

Fair. lol just trying to give you ideas.

Krowe985
12-16-2010, 06:58 AM
Lol, thx, I'm gonna probably go buy it Friday morning, looks like I'm eatin sandwiches again all next week, lol, but I thinks its worth it :)

Ham sandwiches aren't THAT bad lol