PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!!!! But I need help...

Rayven Feather
06-16-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm not the best at halo but I'm trying to get better and I stumbled upon this place while searching the web and I thought that it seemed really fun but I'm nervous and was wondering if anyone wanted to give me some tips or be my friend on Xbox live and try to help me. Please help and... Uh... Yeah... Thx =]

Juggernaut9473
06-16-2012, 11:46 PM
All I can say is practice. If you play with a lot of people who are better than you like I did, then it will make you think you suck. But if you learn from the people your playing with, then once your out playing games on your own you will see that you are better than you thought you were

Coda
06-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Welcome to FC. I agree with what Juggernaut said. I'd be happy to help you once in a while. I am definitely not that great at Halo. I'd call myself average to slightly above average.And in FC, there are plenty of amazing players that I could never compete with. Seriously. Some of the guys on here are insane. So, don't compare yourself to those people. Instead, see if you can get some tips from them. Sign up for the training programs within the army you enlist for. Those programs can give you some really good tips. But the best way, is to just practice. Practice really does make perfect*. What gametypes do you prefer? I don't know how much I can help, because like I said, I'm not great at halo, but I'd be happy to help the best I can.

*WARNING: excessive practice may lead to sore thumbs

EDIT: I see you enlisted in BLUE. In that case, I'm sorry to say, I may end up killing you. Nothing personal

RetRdidMunkie
06-17-2012, 12:08 AM
^what juggernaut said. Plus, in FC, you'll make friends, be a part of a squad, and you guys will play with each other so often that individually, you won't be the best, but as a team, you'll be unstoppable.

Welcome to Forerunner Conflict.

Boneill1621
06-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Welcome to FC! And don't worry. All you need is patience and practice. Hit me up on Xbox live "Boneill1621" and we'll play some games.

OPOC1L1PSE
06-17-2012, 01:11 AM
Welcome to FC Rayven. You may lack skill, but that doesn't define who you are. You will find that success does not lie in one individual but in the team as a whole. If you and your team work well together then you will do great. Of course, as previously mentioned you will get better being around more skilled players as well. Just try your best and practice and you will improve.

Blackhawk570
06-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Welcome to the FC FAMILY

Rayven Feather
06-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Thx to everyone who posted :) and already I've made friends and gotten better :) I think that I'll really enjoy being in FC!

RaZ Vader
06-21-2012, 05:21 AM
Welcome to FC. We don't care how good or bad you are. We want you to improve on your halo reach experience. Once again, welcome to the family of FC.

Carpe Vexillum
06-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Welcome to FC. We don't care how good or bad you are. We want you to improve on your halo reach experience. Once again, welcome to the family of FC.
*cough*bullshit*cough*

Lol jp Raven, welcome to FC please feel free to contact me if you want to play some fun relaxed games.

Gargoyle
06-21-2012, 11:35 AM
!CF ot emocleW

manderrs
06-21-2012, 01:08 PM
garg is there ever a welcome post by a girl you don't comment on?

Juggernaut9473
06-21-2012, 01:27 PM
garg is there ever a welcome post by a girl you don't comment on?

its garg <_<

silversleek
06-22-2012, 10:10 AM
its garg <_<

^

anyways, welcome to fc. i'll always help a noob in need. My GT is silversleek 01, feel free to send me a friend request.

MezarRaider
06-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Welcome to FC Raven! First let me tell you I know exactly how you feel, I am one of the biggest noobs out there, but I love playing Halo. I am a shy and nervous person, so I can tell you even though I may talk fine on fc I get really nervous about not being a good player. But FC is proof that as long as you are for the community and for the team you will not be seen as a bad player. Like they said it takes practicie, I'm currently in training right now. I get very nervous and shy about using the mic and still being a part of fc sometimes. I worry a lot if I'm doing something wrong. But the community is full of great people willing to train and play with those who want and need it. I would be willing to play with you sometime, lol we can noob it out together xP. Lol but no be beats my noobiness (that sounded weird). I'm not shy when I type, because it's easier so when I type as you can see I ramble xD. But anyways welcome to FC you will enjoy it here.

silversleek
06-22-2012, 05:29 PM
no one beats my noobiness

oh, how wrong you are.

Rayven Feather
07-17-2012, 08:23 PM
i love FC now... lol, and i have made lots of friends, and inside jokes... XD a whole new world.... and ive gotten better at the game indefinatly