PDA

View Full Version : Buyable loadouts

Link2Halo
06-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Hey I've been thinking of something lately about an idea for the wars. The idea is for a large sum of money (and I mean large) a faction can for one night buy a loadout that is probably better than the standard loadout.

Example 1: Weapon- DMR
Armor Ability-Evade
Grenades- Frag X2
Example 2: Weapons-DMR-Assault Rifle
Armor Ablity-Sprint
Grenades- x2
I know this probably gonna get shot down but I just wanted to get it out there.

Mythonian
06-26-2012, 10:25 PM
There is no setting in Reach to allow for it to be available for only a single team.

Link2Halo
06-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Wow fail for not thinking all the way through.

Gargoyle
06-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Don't just "fail" yourself yet. Halo 4 is known to have custom loadouts. Possible for individuals only, so maybe, just maybe, this could be applicable for H4.

Rokkman X
06-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Counter strike mechanics would be pretty cool.

Yehsus
06-27-2012, 12:31 AM
There was discussion back in H3 when it came to specialized "weapon drops" for an Army that paid more "credits", like they'd spawn with more DMR's an extra sniper/rocket etc, but it would never work in the Halo we have now.

Especially since FC strives to create a balanced yet unique competitiveness in its community. Its a cool idea, just impossible to do now. Lets wait for H4 for our crazy ideas to take shape.

Silko
06-27-2012, 09:35 AM
There was discussion back in H3 when it came to specialized "weapon drops" for an Army that paid more "credits", like they'd spawn with more DMR's an extra sniper/rocket etc, but it would never work in the Halo we have now.

Especially since FC strives to create a balanced yet unique competitiveness in its community. Its a cool idea, just impossible to do now. Lets wait for H4 for our crazy ideas to take shape.

Wait. Halo 4 we are letting our crazy ideas be discussed? In that case I'm going to need a goat, a trumpet, someone waving their fingers and cheese. Lots and LOTs of cheese.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
06-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Oh man, someone may have finally came up with an idea ya'll can finally use v-cash for (assuming you reset everyones to zero)

Link2Halo
06-28-2012, 12:38 PM
The only thing I worry about with wait til H4 is this thread will be forgotten.