PDA

View Full Version : FC:Rev4 Gametype Feedback

Mythonian
06-28-2012, 05:58 AM
We want feedback from the community about the gametypes we used this last war.

If you have any criticism, suggestions, etc. for any of the gametypes or anything, please include them.

Please rate the following gametypes 1-10 (10 being the best). If you did not play with them or don't have an opinion, just skip the gametype.

Conflict (Slayer):
Conquest (5-Plot Territories):
Hill 30 (1-Plot Territories):
Liberation (Multi-Flag CTF):
S. Liberation (One-Flag CTF):
Occupation (Crazy King):
Oddbomb (Hot Potato Oddball):
Sabotage (Multi-Bomb Assault):
Demolition (One-Bomb Assault):

Additionally, what did you guys think about the loadouts, settings for the gametypes, etc., etc. We want as much feedback as you guys can think of!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
06-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Conflict (Slayer): 10, plays great
Conquest (5-Plot Territories): 8, no complaints just gets a little hectic on 4v4's
Hill 30 (1-Plot Territories): 9, only problem is that sometimes hill location is questionable
Liberation (Multi-Flag CTF): 10
S. Liberation (One-Flag CTF): 9
Occupation (Crazy King): 8, personally I love it but it's just based all on luck in my opinion. And everytime we play it people bitch that the hill is more to one side than the other.
Oddbomb (Hot Potato Oddball): 5, I hate it but I also say keep it because it adds variety to the wars. Maybe just make the timer a bit longer? On 8v8 maps you never have enough time to get it back to your base. Also if there is ANY way to make it reset without killing everybody that would be appreciated as well.
Sabotage (Multi-Bomb Assault): 9
Demolition (One-Bomb Assault): 9

Sicarioano
06-28-2012, 12:10 PM
Conflict (Slayer): 10
Conquest (5-Plot Territories): 8
Hill 30 (1-Plot Territories): 7
Liberation (Multi-Flag CTF): 9
S. Liberation (One-Flag CTF): 6
Occupation (Crazy King): 5 Some of the hills seemed to go more in favor to the other side which would give them an advantage.
Oddbomb (Hot Potato Oddball): 7
Sabotage (Multi-Bomb Assault): 8
Demolition (One-Bomb Assault):6 Not a fan of the one objective at a time.

XxClearSh0txX
06-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Conflict (Slayer): 10.
Conquest (5-Plot Territories): 8. Hill positions could be better, but otherwise fine.
Hill 30 (1-Plot Territories): 10.
Liberation (Multi-Flag CTF): 10.
S. Liberation (One-Flag CTF): 10.
Occupation (Crazy King): 7. I'd prefer for hills to move in order personally, to keep things completely fair for both teams.
Oddbomb (Hot Potato Oddball): 4. Getting the ball back from the other team is far too difficult because of the timed explosion, and holding a bomb that's about to explode really doesn't make sense in a war lol.
Sabotage (Multi-Bomb Assault): 10.
Demolition (One-Bomb Assault): 10.

bazongaman502
06-28-2012, 04:08 PM
•Conflict (Slayer): 10. Who doesnt like a casual game of slayer?
•Conquest (5-Plot Territories): 8. Alot of fun... i always lose >.>
•Hill 30 (1-Plot Territories): 8. Some maps fit this well, but some dont.
•Liberation (Multi-Flag CTF): 6. I love capture the flag, however alot of the maps we use dont support Liberation very well.
•S. Liberation (One-Flag CTF): 6. ^ same reason
•Occupation (Crazy King): 8. Basically Hill 30 that moves :/
•Oddbomb (Hot Potato Oddball): 2. I just dont like the camping of the bomb. Reason it gets a 2 because the bomb explodes.
•Sabotage (Multi-Bomb Assault): 5. Never really played it.
•Demolition (One-Bomb Assault): 5. Never really played it.

Wish we had a gametype kind of like Search and Destroy from CoD. You know, when you die, you dont come back till the end of the round.