PDA

View Full Version : Possible Tournaments.

Sicarioano
06-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Since it is peace time, and the only thing that really goes on is boring stuff like practice. Guzzie mentioned y'all have done 1v1/2v2 tournaments in the past and I was just thinking maybe we could do those again during the peace time. We don't have to have prizes and what not but I think it would be fun and good experience. Just suggesting :)

Guzzie
06-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Find someone to host the tournament, or do it yourself. By that I mean make a sign up thread, specify rules, maps to be used, set a date, what type of tournament will it be (1v1, 2v2, 4v4, etc). I know Bazongaman hosted the last 2v2 tournament, maybe you can talk to him to get more details.

Anarchy
06-29-2012, 02:14 AM
We have a short peacetime and BLUE has already planned such things, so having one of these at such a short notice would be tricky.

Sicarioano
06-29-2012, 09:41 AM
Seems simple enough, but there is no way I can give anything to the winner. :/

Blackhawk570
06-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Seems simple enough, but there is no way I can give anything to the winner. :/

Ask like Myth or someone for a vCash prize pool.

Sicarioano
06-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Ask like Myth or someone for a vCash prize pool.

What do you mean, we each put in some of our vCash or take some of mine? Either way is fine but I think the gambling would be kinda fun.

Mythonian
06-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Before posting your tournament, let me know what you want to do for prizes and we can work it out. Since it's a community event, the vCash won't necessarily come from you or the other participants (unless you want a large prize).

Don't set one up, though, unless you're able to manage it completely and can follow it through all the way.

silversleek
06-29-2012, 10:10 AM
i've set an in-platoon 1v1 tournament between all members of the resistance.

Guzzie
06-29-2012, 12:19 PM
I don't see why there would be any problem setting one up. There are two weeks before the next scheduled battle, plenty of time for scheduling to not be an issue. Not only that but it is summer time, people have more free time on their hands. I would say if you can get the details worked out quickly (with myth and making sure dates don't overlap), then go for it.