PDA

View Full Version : Hunger Games

Vestige
07-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Due to inspiration, and dedication. The Xbox version of MineCraft now has a survival tournament. Similar to the PC's "Hardcore Multiplayer survival servers", myself and a few others have set up, "Hunger Games" (Currently in search of a new name).
It consists of a few rules and good sportsman ship.

-The first rule is the last to survive wins.
-There is a 2 minute period which people must split up from spawn.
-Maps are to be given up.
-Once you die, you will respawn at spawn.
-There are 8 people who are allowed to play, admin included.
-Once the lobby is full, the contestants are to rest in beds at the spawn (at night). This is for when people die we are able to place them out of the game.
-No other beds are to be built
-There are teams allowed, but only of 2. Once it boils down to the final two, the team must split, there is a minute grace period in which they can not fight.
-Any rules broken are an instant kick.
-Please keep honest sportsman ship.

If anyone wants to join, message me on XBL: VictimsVestige. (formally known as Ninjaboltz) Times vary, we are currently beta testing.

H2O Yordle
07-03-2012, 05:25 PM
They have alot of these on the PC version of MC. I dont think it would work to well on Xbox.

Vestige
07-04-2012, 12:59 AM
It works with honesty. If you don't have honest MineCraft players it doesn't work.

Acid
07-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Even as fun as this sounds, the PC version is much better set up for this. Mainly due to the fact that they're are awesome maps for this and mods and what not. If we had enough people on PC to do this, I would love to join in.

purple gamer 17
07-05-2012, 06:21 PM
I'll play, next week

KazuhLLL
07-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Even as fun as this sounds, the PC version is much better set up for this. Mainly due to the fact that they're are awesome maps for this and mods and what not. If we had enough people on PC to do this, I would love to join in.

Agreed. And I'd join in for a PC version as well.

Sicarioano
07-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Kinda diggin that sig^^Thought I was the only one in the world who liked Jak and Daxter.

KazuhLLL
07-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Kinda diggin that sig^^Thought I was the only one in the world who liked Jak and Daxter.

Thanks! Jak & Daxter was definitely my favorite Playstation series as I was growing up. Although Ratchet and Clank was a close 2nd. :-D