PDA

View Full Version : Battlefront III

bazongaman502
07-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Sadly we all know the game is no more, however news is suddenly springing up out of nowhere. And now we have a hour long video of Battlefront III gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJfc4bAiByM&feature=player_embedded

I want the game really bad.

Graycochea
07-04-2012, 01:50 PM
I have a few points:

1. Is this real?
2. Where'd he get it?
3. If it's to that point in development why not finish it?

This is a parting commemt... ahem... *On knees, crying in vain*FINISH THE GODDAMN GAME! I also want to play a new Battlefront. Mostly cause BF2 crashes in my PS3.

I remember the Cloud City map from Battlefront 1. Where the fighters and ships where a million times the size of the maps.

bazongaman502
07-04-2012, 01:58 PM
I have a few points:

1. Is this real?
2. Where'd he get it?
3. If it's to that point in development why not finish it?

This is a parting commemt... ahem... *On knees, crying in vain*FINISH THE GODDAMN GAME! I also want to play a new Battlefront. Mostly cause BF2 crashes in my PS3.

I remember the Cloud City map from Battlefront 1. Where the fighters and ships where a million times the size of the maps.

1: Has yet to get confirmed, but since the industry that made the Battlefront games got shut down, we will probably never know.
2: This isnt the only video released of Battlefront III. There's actually alot out there that hold the same general ideas to them.
3: Like i said, they got shut down and some of the employees moved on to work on the other star wars games that have been released and have yet to be released.

I remember Cloud City as well, mainly because i have Battlefront I and II infront of me and i can play them whenever i want. This game needs to get finnished or im gonna be a sad panda

Graycochea
07-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I have Battlefront I and II infront of me and i can play them whenever i want.

You lucky bastard. Now, you're just rubbing it in. When I put in BF2 it works for about 5 minutes, enough time for me to get engrossed in a battle, then it freezes.

Silko
07-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I severally doubt there will be a Battle Front III. Activision got fucked by Lucas Arts and seeing as they where 2nd major producer (Lucas Arts always being # 1) I don't think it will happen. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to be wrong but hey

SuRroundeD By 1
07-04-2012, 02:30 PM
My Battlefronts work just fine, but I can only handle going 116 and 8 so many times before I have to pop Halo back in.

Rokkman X
07-04-2012, 02:42 PM
One could have an aneurism out of sheer want.

VerbotenDonkey
07-04-2012, 04:32 PM
WAT DA FACK. I GOT SO EXCITED. :IIIIII

Acid
07-04-2012, 07:06 PM
It's just Alpha footage guys. Calm your panties. Battlefront 3 was thrown out the door. All we can do now is hope than another developer picks it up.

bazongaman502
07-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Battlefront 3 was thrown out the door

we are all fully aware of that... thats just new footage that surfaced yesturday

Sicarioano
07-04-2012, 08:10 PM
I think another Republic Commando's game for the 360 and maybe with some online similar to Crysis 2 and some updated graphics would be nice.

Acid
07-04-2012, 09:25 PM
I think another Republic Commando's game for the 360 and maybe with some online similar to Crysis 2 and some updated graphics would be nice.

Oh god I loved that game! I wanna play it again, god that was fun!

Graycochea
07-05-2012, 02:54 AM
I think they should skip Battlefront III and just go to Battlefront IV. Future Star Wars. Heroes: Mara Jade Skywalker, Jacen and Jaina Solo - Villains: Darth Anakin Solo(forgot his Sith name), Grand Admiral Thrawn, Luke Skywalker <---- I just blew your mind with that one.
Let's fight the Krilliks, Nohgri, and Chiss.
I just made up an awesome game in like, 45 seconds.

Or y'know, we could just find out what the Hell happened to Sev...

OPOC1L1PSE
07-05-2012, 02:56 AM
The A.I in Rep. Com. were good for their time, but they tended to fuck you over in a lot of situations like when you die and have to wait for your squadmates to revive you...

Sicarioano
07-05-2012, 11:43 AM
I think they should skip Battlefront III and just go to Battlefront IV. Future Star Wars. Heroes: Mara Jade Skywalker, Jacen and Jaina Solo - Villains: Darth Anakin Solo(forgot his Sith name), Grand Admiral Thrawn, Luke Skywalker <---- I just blew your mind with that one.

I say we just stick to the era the movies took place in. Clone Wars was my favorite, and especially the Republic Commando story (Not sure if anybody else read the books like I did) because it was quite interesting to see the war from a clones side and watch them fall in love and go into the depths of Corusant to uncover a crime ring. Just a new star wars game would be nice/cool, especiallly like what I had mentioned up above...

SuRroundeD By 1
07-05-2012, 01:53 PM

Luke never turns to the darkside, he is cloned and his clone Luuke Skywalker is evil, but Luke himself never turns villain.

Which is funny because his nephew Jacen killed Luke's wife Mara and became a Sith who was only killed when Jiana solo killed him in a final lightsaber duel. Although Jacen had returned to the light at his end . . .

My dad read all the books . . .

Rokkman X
07-05-2012, 02:53 PM
There should be a SW starfighter game with throwbacks to the 64's rogue squadron. Matchmaking, customizable paint jobs, squadron names, callsigns. Basically just put the halo multiplayer mechanics into a Star Wars themed Ace Combat game. A good Ace Combat, not the most recent shitty one.

Graycochea
07-05-2012, 04:14 PM
My dad read all the books . . .

Right...

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-05-2012, 04:47 PM
I never played a whole lot of BF2, but BF1 was amazing.

bazongaman502
07-05-2012, 04:52 PM
I never played a whole lot of BF2, but BF1 was amazing.

GTFO

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Let me rephrase that, I have played BF2. I just never owned it.

bazongaman502
07-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Let me rephrase that, I have played BF2. I just never owned it.

ill say it once again.... GTFO

Sicarioano
07-05-2012, 06:31 PM
ill say it once again.... GTFO

Silko
07-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Luke never turns to the darkside

You would be wrong my friend, in fact he turns into the Dark Lord of the Sith

And no I read those books not my dad :p

SuRroundeD By 1
07-05-2012, 09:32 PM

And no I read those books not my dad :p

When?

Rokkman X
07-05-2012, 09:38 PM

And Darth Vader lived, him and Luke had a grand old time at the Dodgers game.

Puba
07-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Me going to cry :'( if they finish it I will be the first one to preorder it ;)

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Shadows of the empire was the best SW game. Nuff said. No remake needed.

Silko
07-06-2012, 02:12 PM
And Darth Vader lived, him and Luke had a grand old time at the Dodgers game.

They did! it was Star Wars night at the Dodgers on July 3rd