PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 E3 2012 Multiplayer Wrap Up

bazongaman502
07-06-2012, 03:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embe dded&v=KowLV6uwpFc#!

Coda
07-06-2012, 04:48 PM
The ordnance thing will definitely change gameplay. But, it makes perfect sense. It's the UNSC infinity. It's like a giant hologram. So, it makes sense. Therefore I'm ok with it. I hope it turns out well. I can't wait to play it

VerbotenDonkey
07-06-2012, 11:50 PM
The Machinegun Turret still sounds like its firing airsoft pellets :I It needs a deeper sound. Other than that, hope they give us a new Forge World-esque Map, cause they didn't touch on Forge at all really, besides confirming it exists.

SuRroundeD By 1
07-07-2012, 12:36 AM
The Machinegun Turret still sounds like its firing airsoft pellets :I It needs a deeper sound. Other than that, hope they give us a new Forge World-esque Map, cause they didn't touch on Forge at all really, besides confirming it exists.

Lot of players don't want another forge world. Their complaining that multiplayer became dominated with the grey, bland forge world maps and made it boring.

They also complain that because of the processing power of the Xbox 360, even though forge world is so vast, players barely use any of it . . . ever . . . and I have to agree with that point. I mean, what's the point of having one huge map if someones going to only use maybe 5-10% of it. Then, even though a small percentage of the map is used, the game still has to make and render the rest of forge world and that is what makes forge world perform . . . not so well.

To be honest, I'll be fine if they don't have another forge world type map until Halo 5. Sandbox is probably the biggest a map should get for Halo on the 360. I want another sandbox kind of map. When Halo 5 comes out on the new, powerhouse Xbox than hell yeah I want another forge world (as long as we have a bigger budget, and the map renders better). But for now . . . meh.

VerbotenDonkey
07-07-2012, 02:35 AM
What I meant by Forge World, is like a blank canvas Map to forge with, not an assigned Map that you forge with. So yes, Sandbox is fine. And the "bland grey" forging material isn't Forge Worlds fault =P