PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live issues?

Spartanbh
07-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Is anyone else currently having problems connecting to LIVE? My connection is green across the board but it won't let me connect to XBL.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Sometimes I have that issue too, try resetting your router. If that doesn't work I'd say wait till another day and pray something changes.

Vestige
07-11-2012, 04:02 PM
"XBOX LIVE Service
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
Signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console
Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com
We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience"

Xbox LIVE has had some connection issues in the last week. I had checked XBL status when I was unable to connect, that was the message on the site.

Gargoyle
07-11-2012, 04:20 PM
servers in reach keep going down too. Conspiring people will conspire.

Guzzie
07-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I had issues getting on xbl a few days ago, and even xbox.com. I waited a few hours and was then able to connect. Matchmaking has been very slow however, and even laggy at times.

bazongaman502
07-11-2012, 04:57 PM
atleast they dont go down for a week ;)

Choca Cola
07-11-2012, 05:07 PM
This became a problem when trying to do the LASO at times.
Besides that I haven't had difficulties on XBL.

Gargoyle
07-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Let's all just be glad we don't have shitty Play stations with gameboy level security.

Acid
07-11-2012, 07:46 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jnwqezP86Ww/Td_WTq9dxoI/AAAAAAAAAiI/GUzKdsxq4XQ/s1600/pcgamingmasterrace.jpg

Juuuust kidding.

H2O Yordle
07-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Let's all just be glad we don't have shitty Play stations with gameboy level security.

Gameboys have better security then Playstations.

Graycochea
07-12-2012, 01:35 AM
I have a playstation... I don't really use it though. I just use it as a blu-ray player and to play Kingdom Hearts and Uncharted. I also had difficulty getting on XBL. I thought I just broke my router. I'm glad other people are having problems too. Means my shits not broke.

Guzzie
07-12-2012, 01:54 AM
I have a playstation... I don't really use it though. I just use it as a blu-ray player and to play Kingdom Hearts and Uncharted. I also had difficulty getting on XBL. I thought I just broke my router. I'm glad other people are having problems too. Means my shits not broke.
Your glad people are having problems?

Graycochea
07-12-2012, 03:08 AM
Yep. If others are having the same problems then it's Microsoft and not my equipment. I'd rather have Microsoft screw up and break something than find out my router is broken and have to go out and buy a new one. I thought it was too. I couldn't sign into XBL so I spent a half hour turning it on and off and unplugging it.

SuRroundeD By 1
07-12-2012, 07:57 AM

I remember playing Kingdom Hearts one and two. I never played any of the ones after but I beat KH2 about a dozen times. Aren't the next ones coming out for xbox too? I heard a rumor . . .