PDA

View Full Version : FC recruitment event

Link2Halo
07-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Okay lately I've tossing around in my head what if we had a event where people in FC would split up into teams of four and try to recruit as much people as possible. And the team that recruited the most people would be given a prize like 1000 vCash or a T-shirt.

Silko
07-11-2012, 04:38 PM
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/548305_487448007936027_13 5136828_n.jpg

Gargoyle
07-11-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm down like fuzzle's mom

bazongaman502
07-11-2012, 04:50 PM
i find it easier to recruit alone to someone who is playing alone... that way its a 1 on 1 communication. They can invite their friends to hear about it. Also its easier to bring members of FC into it when that person is interested. Otherwise having multiple people can cause the person to get over whelmed.

But if this where to happen, never back out after a game, stay with all the people from previous games that way you can get a better view at them to see if they are playing for fun or not.

Guzzie
07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
I feel like this should have been proposed earlier into peace time. Don't get me wrong, better late than never, but it would have given everyone more time before the wars got going again. I do encourage this however.

VerbotenDonkey
07-11-2012, 05:05 PM
I tried the same idea awhile ago with the Officers of FC, going out in parties of 4. Never got off the ground cause people are lazy. :I Need dedicated people to do it.

Choca Cola
07-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Then we should create a more specific time, that fits with most peoples schedules, and head out in groups of three (It's easier to talk to your teammates than the guys you just went against, and can only talk to in Pre/ Post lobbies.)

Gargoyle
07-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Lessons I've learned lately, you just need to do it. The more time spent talking about it some how = less people doing it. Instead of making times and dates, just make like a message saying ur recruiting and if anyone wants to help they can join. Spllinitng up into parties is a good idea, but I doubt enough people will come to really make it effective.

Salvanous
07-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Oh wow... I mean this is just incredible..... Gargoyle actually LEARNED SOMETHING! lol jk

In all seriousness, if you want to get people that are hear to stay, stop doing the classic "clan recruitment", just put a nice little pin in it, and hurl it into the sun. If you want to find people, I suggest you look on sites such as Rooster Teeth, and just find people in matchmaking, I suggest Firefight myself, as then you get a chance of finding people who communicate, and you tend to be stuck with them for a bit more time, meaning they have more chance for them to get to know you, and vise versa.

Choca Cola
07-11-2012, 11:06 PM
^ Ex., I once was in Firefght alone and started talking, all of a sudden everyone comes out of party chat and starts chatting with each other,turns out that we had a good amount in common and had a lot of fun with one another and decided to party up. Now every last guy from that game are now friends and play with each other somewhat frequently.

Spartanbh
07-11-2012, 11:12 PM
We need to recruit The Construct

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Spartan, those people belong in a mental institution. Not what FC needs lol.

Coda
07-12-2012, 12:25 AM
I'll work on some recruitment. I'll see if I can get some people in