PDA

View Full Version : Im just gonna leave this here.

H2O Yordle
07-16-2012, 12:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcIrhq-w8Gk&feature=g-u-u

Looks nice.

OPOC1L1PSE
07-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Looks really sexy. I think the objective carry one hand combo is new and interesting and also it looked like the teammate passed the oddball to the guy so that is also interesting.

Puba
07-16-2012, 12:31 PM
thats looks awesome.

H2O Yordle
07-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Passing has been in Halo forever. I think their just making it easier.

Coda
07-16-2012, 12:41 PM
That looks great. Looks really interesting

Nicholas Sapien
07-16-2012, 12:47 PM
Passing has been in Halo forever. I think their just making it easier.

Thats cool

bazongaman502
07-16-2012, 01:03 PM
things i noticed:

1: Can shoot while carrying the flag. (about motha-fuckin time)
2: Passing of the objective. This could be the fact that the guy jumped, threw it, and it just happend to fall into the guys hands, or actual passing is being implemented.
3: Assassinations seem a bit long, if you are carrying an objective like those, you will want them to be short, sweet and gets the job done fast before the enemy team closes on your position.

Chances are if you can/will be able to carry the flag/objective and be able to shoot, you can only use a small armed weapon (magnum, plasma pistol, ect.). However, what if you are carrying the flag but dont have a small armed weapon on you... does it remove the ability to carry a weapon while carrying it? Does it automaticaly change to a pistol even if you dont have it?

We also have to remember the key words on the video "Work in Progress"... there is a possibility that this may not happen

Mythonian
07-16-2012, 06:18 PM
things i noticed:

1: Can shoot while carrying the flag. (about motha-fuckin time)
2: Passing of the objective. This could be the fact that the guy jumped, threw it, and it just happend to fall into the guys hands, or actual passing is being implemented.
3: Assassinations seem a bit long, if you are carrying an objective like those, you will want them to be short, sweet and gets the job done fast before the enemy team closes on your position.

Chances are if you can/will be able to carry the flag/objective and be able to shoot, you can only use a small armed weapon (magnum, plasma pistol, ect.). However, what if you are carrying the flag but dont have a small armed weapon on you... does it remove the ability to carry a weapon while carrying it? Does it automaticaly change to a pistol even if you dont have it?

We also have to remember the key words on the video "Work in Progress"... there is a possibility that this may not happen

1. There's SpeedFlag/SpeedPile in Reach which allows you to shoot, run, etc. while carrying a flag.
2. The throw was different than in previous games where you just drop the bomb. It went about 20 feet in like 1 second, so it's definitely something new.
3. Using the Assassinations are meant to be drawn out. If you are considering time you should just do a Beat Down instead.

Only allowing one-handed weapons would be cool (there may be an option for limiting or allowing two-handed weapons?), that way the smaller weapons have a slight advantage to balance them more so with the primary weapons.