PDA

View Full Version : Guys, help me curb this boredom.

Acid
07-17-2012, 02:37 PM
So, basically I'm bored as fuck. I've finished my training for the next soccer season, which starts in two weeks, and I can't find anything to do. It's hotter than fucking hell outside in the midwest, and I don't have any money so I can't get anything in the Steam Summer Sale. I don't have XBL anymore so I can't play with you guys. TF2 has gotten boring, I've been playing the shit out of Civ5 recently, and Koreans keep beating my ass in SC2.

I really only have Amnesia right now, and well.... Fuck that game.

Nicholas Sapien
07-17-2012, 03:33 PM
minecraft? :p

silversleek
07-17-2012, 04:03 PM
minecraft.

Acid
07-17-2012, 04:07 PM
I have minecraft. But well, it's not...ummmm. Well I'm sure you can guess.

silversleek
07-17-2012, 04:09 PM
working? i'm bad at guessing.

Coda
07-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Learn to speak another language, give to charity, open a business, learn to fly, become a ballerina, help a hobo, become an astronaut, grow gills, go skydiving, become a famous artist, learn to play an instrument, play hopscotch, become a knight, plant a tree, invent a time machine, get a puppy, become a lamp, build a house, travel the world, go swimming, listen to music, find buried treasure, star in a movie, climb a tree, make snow angels in mud, run around the room, play outside, learn to moonwalk, sleep, fight crime, watch tv, get a PhD, create a secret code, Become a superhero, clean the house, read the dictionary, create peace between REDD and BLUE (yeah right), start a farm, cause world peace, beat halo 4 (you need the time machine first), find Bigfoot, ride a dragon, go bungee jumping, build a car, discover the mysteries of the universe.. Oh, or you could... Get laid!

Nicholas Sapien
07-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Learn to speak another language, give to charity, open a business, learn to fly, become a ballerina, help a hobo, become an astronaut, grow gills, go skydiving, become a famous artist, learn to play an instrument, play hopscotch, become a knight, plant a tree, invent a time machine, get a puppy, become a lamp, build a house, travel the world, go swimming, listen to music, find buried treasure, star in a movie, climb a tree, make snow angels in mud, run around the room, play outside, learn to moonwalk, sleep, fight crime, watch tv, get a PhD, create a secret code, Become a superhero, clean the house, read the dictionary, create peace between REDD and BLUE (yeah right), start a farm, cause world peace, beat halo 4 (you need the time machine first), find Bigfoot, ride a dragon, go bungee jumping, build a car, discover the mysteries of the universe.. Oh, or you could... Get laid!

Or you can do none of that.
Grab some lube and tissues...
You know where that is heading^^

Coda
07-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Or you can do none of that.
Grab some lube and tissues...
You know where that is heading^^

That's what I suggested. The last one. Just, it would be alone.

Nicholas Sapien
07-17-2012, 04:42 PM
That's what I suggested. The last one. Just, it would be alone.

lol getting laid is...well nevermind don't want to go into arguement or long posting

Back on topic
GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER

Coda
07-17-2012, 04:55 PM
I know, I know hahaha

Acid
07-17-2012, 07:28 PM
lol getting laid is...well nevermind don't want to go into arguement or long posting

Back on topic
GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER
NO! I've been running my ass off these past two months for training, I'm gonna be on my computer. As for Coda's last suggestion, I only do that if I'm in a relationship, and I just got out of one (It was a crash and burn one too). As for the "other" suggestion. Nick. That can only be done so many times.

Nicholas Sapien
07-17-2012, 07:30 PM
NO! I've been running my ass off these past two months for training, I'm gonna be on my computer. As for Coda's last suggestion, I only do that if I'm in a relationship, and I just got out of one (It was a crash and burn one too). As for the "other" suggestion. Nick. That can only be done so many times.

lol true, well stay on and join an army :) and buy XBL

zZ Dr K Zz
07-17-2012, 07:49 PM
As for the "other" suggestion. Nick. That can only be done so many times.
Not unless you do it for someone else.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-17-2012, 08:22 PM
--LINK REMOVED BY MYTHONIAN--

have fun.

Coda
07-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Sorry to hear that. And you guys are gross. Hilarious, but gross :P

Mythonian
07-17-2012, 08:37 PM
--LINK REMOVED BY MYTHONIAN--

have fun.

No. Bad Funk.

Silko
07-17-2012, 08:51 PM
lol what was the link??

Mythonian
07-17-2012, 09:04 PM
lol what was the link??

A website that foolish and fickle people visit quite often, and one you wouldn't want your mom to know about.

Choca Cola
07-17-2012, 09:11 PM
XD and this is why I love you guys.

Acid
07-17-2012, 09:24 PM
No. Bad Funk.

This made my day. XD

I miss you guys. I wish I could get back into the Wars but I'm too busy to stay committed, plus PC>XBL.

But I'm still fucking bored. I tried TF2 but got my ass kicked (Probably because the server was full of people who play in highlander). I'm tired of the Diablo 3 trial.

GAHHHHH I'm going to go fucking insane. If anyone happens to have Magicka I would love to play that since I bought it but have only gotten a little ways do to it being a little bit hard for one person.

EriRi 1138
07-17-2012, 11:22 PM
minecraft? :p

minecraft.

Give these soldiers promotions immediately.

Coda
07-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Mythonian, you can be very serious and straight to the point. But once in a while, you can be hilarious and make everyone's day. I figured you (or another moderator) would fix that. But yes, bad funk

MINECRAFT. Yay now I get a promotion too!

RENGADE 0F FUNK
07-18-2012, 08:52 AM
No. Bad Funk.

Aaaaw come on just tryin to help out!

Fine. Try 4chan. Hoouuurs of entertainment there.

Puba
07-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Mythonian, you can be very serious and straight to the point. But once in a while, you can be hilarious and make everyone's day. I figured you (or another moderator) would fix that. But yes, bad funk

MINECRAFT. Yay now I get a promotion too!^

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaw come on just tryin to help out!

Fine. Try 4chan. Hoouuurs of entertainment there. Reddit is better ;)

Link2Halo
07-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Have you thought about Battlefield or Arma?

Choca Cola
07-18-2012, 04:30 PM
I would recommend this: http://armorgames.com/play/13357/sequester
I personally have enjoyed it's fun puzzle solving and story, I hope you do to.

Acid
07-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Have you thought about Battlefield or Arma?

Battlefield has gone downhill. (I do have it thought.)

and I don't have any money to buy new games. Though I would love to get ArmA:Combined Operations to play the DayZ mod.

Graycochea
07-18-2012, 05:54 PM
I don't know how you feel about torrenting, but if you don't mind older games, you can get the Prince of Persia series, Halo, Halo:Custom Edition, Half-Life and it's DLC, and the Halo precursor Marathon series. The product keys for all those games are fairly easy to find.

EriRi 1138
07-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Google 'Happy Wheels'.

You're welcome.

Acid
07-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Google 'Happy Wheels'.

You're welcome.

Already heard about that. I tried playing yesterday but the website must of been down.

Sicarioano
07-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Pass time Old Yeller way, go get yourself a dog and gun, go out in the woods behind your house and go bear hunting, and make sure to kill its cub. Bears can't live without their cub.

Graycochea
07-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Pass time Old Yeller way, go get yourself a dog and gun, go out in the woods behind your house and go bear hunting, and make sure to kill its cub. Bears can't live without their cub.

It's like taking water away from a fish...