PDA

View Full Version : Anybody up for some late night gaming and skype?

Acid
07-17-2012, 09:39 PM
So in an attempt to curb my boredom, I'm going to try to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent. But, for morale support (and because it's nice to talk to people while playing) I want to get a skype group chat going. What say you?

Mythonian
07-17-2012, 09:52 PM
So in an attempt to curb my boredom, I'm going to try to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent. But, for morale support (and because it's nice to talk to people while playing) I want to get a skype group chat going. What say you?

Sure, I'm willing to laugh at your screams of horror.

Acid
07-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Awesome! Let's try to get some more people. Maybe Metty, he always seems to be on Skype. Also, I'd stream it if I had any good software that I could set up quickly.

Legit
07-17-2012, 10:04 PM
that game is sooo freaky hahah

Mythonian
07-17-2012, 11:05 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/itzacid

EDIT: Stream is down due to it causing his game to crash.

Acid
07-18-2012, 12:11 AM
I'll try to fix the stream issues. (Chances are it won't be in that great of a quality if I get it to work.)

But this Friday I'm going to be getting a Skype group going where we can all talk and you guys can listen to me scream like a little girl while playing Amnesia.

EDIT: So, I think I may have gotten the Stream set to the correct setting as to where my display drivers to fail on me again. The quality isn't great, don't expect to read the wording, but you can still see what's going on. I'll make a post on the thing tomorrow. The more people we can get in the Skype call the more fun it will be. (And the more support I get, I did get to the water area last night and Myth and Metkill were fucking useless.)

Graycochea
07-18-2012, 05:56 PM
I'd like to join a skype situation when the time arises.

Acid
07-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Okay. I also figured out that I can stream and play multiplayer with decent ping and zero lag. Fuck yeah